Snow White And The Huntsman (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Just got back from my local BB and I did some browsing but while I was there I was asking about a few upcoming movies and doing a search he found a Snow White And The Huntsman Steelbook listing.

Release Date: September 11, 2012
SKU 6541385
Buy Link
Confirmed G2 (Thanks to members huggy2k4 & mllNY)

snow white.jpg

Actual pics: (tx to ryzehd)
snow_white_huntsman1.jpg

snow_white_huntsman2.jpg

snow_white_huntsman5.jpg

snow_white_huntsman3.jpg

snow_white_huntsman4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It is Universal, so if you are wondering if it will be G1 or G2.......well just dont cancel any international orders just yet...... a la Safe House :(

it's amazing how can someone can change their mind over time! i used to love the art from Uk and i did'n like this one at all, i still like the Uk one, but i love this one better! :)..same thing happened with Mocking Jay and District 12 winning this last one:hilarious:

What is everyone experience with best buy and steelbooks? Am i able to pre order and pick the copy at the store? If i go to the store the week of the release will i be able to find one.

I know for Scarface i found copies and i went the Saturday of the week it got released.

Batman i went a few weeks ago and found a few copies still also.

welcome VML! i don't know any body else but why to wait when you can do on release day! as if you order on line to pick up, you always have the risk of getting it damaged and of course you can return it, but you never know if they have more left, so this is up to you, i guess..;)....i always go on release day as soon as they open so i can choose the perfect copy for me and my friends....

Reactions: vml3615
What is everyone experience with best buy and steelbooks? Am i able to pre order and pick the copy at the store? If i go to the store the week of the release will i be able to find one.

I know for Scarface i found copies and i went the Saturday of the week it got released.

Everybody had Scarface, they were pretty much giving them away at Christmas, BB and DK, they also have a ton of, my store still has about 20 each. You best do in store pick-up, be there when they first open. I always grab a copy take it to service desk and make sure the one they saved for me is mint. The cashier usually rolls her eyes, but I don't care.

Everybody had Scarface, they were pretty much giving them away at Christmas, BB and DK, they also have a ton of, my store still has about 20 each. You best do in store pick-up, be there when they first open. I always grab a copy take it to service desk and make sure the one they saved for me is mint. The cashier usually rolls her eyes, but I don't care.

+1 I would do in-store pick-up and try to go when they open. When I did this for Safe House, they had reserved the standard amaray case instead of the steelbook. So the cashier pulled the steelbook off the shelf and switched them. With Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, they had plenty, so I didn't have to pre-order.

If i could i would be at the door on Tuesdays waiting for them to open, but damn work gets in the way. Since i carpool, i can't go during lunch either.

Unless i ask to barrow someone car, lol.

So doing the in-store pick up saves me a copy for me to pickup when i want, say the following Saturday? If i get a damaged one and none other copies are available i will just return it.

If i could i would be at the door on Tuesdays waiting for them to open, but damn work gets in the way. Since i carpool, i can't go during lunch either.

Unless i ask to barrow someone car, lol.

So doing the in-store pick up saves me a copy for me to pickup when i want, say the following Saturday? If i get a damaged one and none other copies are available i will just return it.

I understand about having difficulty getting there. Right now, I don't have a car. But yeah, if you reserve for in-store pickup, I think they give you plenty of time to come in and claim it.

I can't get over to BB on Tuesday mornings either. I work an hour from the closest one so I just have the items shipped. If it is damaged, I'll just call BB and have them put aside one for me to exchange after work. They're usually pretty good about holding one for me if I call and say I want to exchange one.