Source Code (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Stickerbook (Play.com Exclusive) [UK]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Play.com exclusive :naughty:

Released - 15 August 2011

http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/18832272/Source-Code-Double-Play/Product.html

Thanks to BenRead from AVF for the pictures below.
DSCF0001-3.jpg

DSCF0002-3.jpg

DSCF0003-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still keeping mine. I would have preferred a printed Steelbook but this will have to do. I hope there are no BBFC Logos on it though.

I haven't followed this thread very closely, so forgive me up front if this has been answered, but folks are assuming that this is a stickerbook? :wtf:

It had that small of a print run? :eek:

I've done some digging on another forum for more information besides what's been posted here and hopefully this helps some folks. This is just one users description - please note that I own the Transporter Trilogy and Walkyrie and I was happy with their presentation. It might be this person's copy only and part of this is his disappointment in not having printed artwork.

BenRead said:
The sticker doesn't fit right to the edges on the front, back or spine. They aren't level either, by this I mean the gap on the sides top and bottom are not equal.

Not one of the stickers fully cover any of the sides.

The artwork isn't offensive but because it isn't square my OCD will not allow me to keep it. There is no inside artwork either which is par for the course with Uk steels

Last edited:
There are two things I don't buy, G1 steelbooks and stickerbooks. I'll buy a metalpack (if it has good artwork) before I buy a sticker book.
Couldn't I just buy a blank steelbook for Amazon.de and make a steelbook myself?
At least more money in my wallet :scat:

it all depends on the craftsmanship.if it is executed well.then stickerbook or not,i'll be glad to add it to my collection.similar situation with the "Drive Angry" Metalpak,everyone knows the quality of Metalpaks are usually sub-par.but the quality of the one just mentioned is superb as can be seen in its own thread.
so the judgement is still up in the air for "Source Code"

why there's not info before the releases they do it at last moment, is been the case now with this one and before with drive angry, i just hope the new x man from france is going to be a g2