Source Code (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Stickerbook (Play.com Exclusive) [UK]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Play.com exclusive :naughty:

Released - 15 August 2011

http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/18832272/Source-Code-Double-Play/Product.html

Thanks to BenRead from AVF for the pictures below.
DSCF0001-3.jpg

DSCF0002-3.jpg

DSCF0003-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, anyone from Brazil here?
I'm new at this, so I'm wondering bout the difference between Stickerbook and Steelbook.
Never heard bout this sticker thing... I just received my 1st SB: Avatar (Korea).
Does this SC edition bring brazilian portuguese subtitles? BIG THANX.

We've got a few brazilian people, dont know that they are very active on forums though .. but they contact us on twitter a lot and stay in contact with Horhay.

stickerbook means there is a sticker on the steelbook metal case. Meaning the art is not printed directly on the steelbook case. Instead it is on a sticker and the sticker is then placed on a blank steelbook case.

OMG... but it's too much tricky this sticker thing ¬¬
So, it seems that the silver look on the top give us a "warning".
Anyway, I just saw an info that I didn't see few days ago... It's region B/2 =/
Steelbooks are my just found addiction and priority, though the subtitle matter it's disappointing.
Sorry for the n00b talk =/

Last edited:
5 landed today - more on their way. Sorry but all accounted for at this stage. Play seems to be packing them better in a thickish card rather than a poly bag, still hasn't stopped one from being dented.

Reactions: apsmith21
Seven just arrived all dent free only one with a sticker slighty off on the spine so that ones going back others will be getting shipped out either today or monday
And none of mine had that mark on his head from the picture that was uploaded and at least there is no logo on the spine its not that bad folks i kind of happy with it.:)

Reactions: apsmith21
Speechless!

Now officially need to think twice & seen the actual UK Edition BD before proceed for ordering, or else you might end up getting a slip sleeve or stickerbook!!! rather than slipcover or steelbook.

Last edited:
Another Stickerbook spot! and this one is £17.99 from Optimum as well!

The Extraordinary Adventures of Adele Blanc Sec - Stickerbook

Last edited by a moderator:
Another Stickerbook spot! and this one is £17.99 from Optimum as well!

The Extraordinary Adventures of Adele Blanc Sec - Stickerbook

lulz..

Both of my Source Code's are on their way back to Play Monday morning.

To say I was disappointed would be an understatement. >:[

Last edited:
Antman-saw your post in your thread that you have a spare. This is still an Exclusive, so if anyone is interested, please get in touch with him ASAP. Thanks!

Reactions: Antman