Source Code (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Stickerbook (Play.com Exclusive) [UK]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Play.com exclusive :naughty:

Released - 15 August 2011

http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/18832272/Source-Code-Double-Play/Product.html

Thanks to BenRead from AVF for the pictures below.
DSCF0001-3.jpg

DSCF0002-3.jpg

DSCF0003-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A stickerbook is still a steelbook it just means its a sticker on a blank steelbook instead of printed on maybe thats why it was so cheap us normally for a new title in the uk its £17.99

There is still no pics going around
Right, but still a bit disappointed...
Well, it's the only steelbook/stickerbook available in the world for this movie, I think it still has some value.
It will go along with my french Steelbook/stickerbook of "Valkyrie".

Can we send them back?

Will be more than a little annoyed if people bail after I got a load in for others :angry:

I'm pretty sure you can send them back if they are are returned unopened. I think you have 7 days to return them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Antman
This is FIRST UK STICKERBOOK. Is this a slippery slope ??

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

I'm pretty sure you can send them back if they are are unopened. I think you have 7 days to return them.

You pay postage only about 60p if mailer is openned and print label at play website, otherwise "Return to Sender".

This is FIRST UK STICKERBOOK. Is this a slippery slope ??

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

You pay postage only about 60p if mailer is openned and print label at play website, otherwise "Return to Sender".

So effectively you 'reject' the delivery - and Play will re-imburse you when it gets back to them? Do you need to notify them that you've returned it? I would have thought they'd just send it straight back out if you didn't.

Lets wait for pics before we start sending them back one member on anther forum says its a stickerbook with no pics and i have never had a order from play.com delivered on thursday its to early

There are some Insignia (Best Buy) players that can play regions from other areas with remote hack. You can google for details. LG BH200 (now out of production) can do it with remote hack, and there are many others, including Momitsu, Panasonic etc. Starter discussion here, or you can google for more info.

Folks, I have heard of Play shipping early-it's very possible someone has it already. Please post all requests for the Steelbook (want, have) to the Source Code locator thread, so this thread does not get cluttered. Whether you are someone that has them, or someone that wants this, please stay flexible, so that you can continue to help each other, and most importantly try not to contribute to panic regarding returns, stickers and other aspects of the Steel. Pics will likely come very soon, and Play does accept returns. Thanks all! :scat:

its a remote control hack, you just hit 9113 while disc is in tray .. it brings up a Configure Player option ... then you pick the region, close the tray ... enjoy.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Insigni...1138&ref=39&CJPID=4003003&loc=01&ci_src=11138

there was report that they had fixed this, and even when I received mine it didnt work at first ... but then I just clicked on "restore to factory settings" and tried it again. Walah, perfect.

Read more: https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/9754/&page=4#ixzz1UjaNMeBd

ps. dont do any updates via the flash drive.

I'm still keeping mine. I would have preferred a printed Steelbook but this will have to do. I hope there are no BBFC Logos on it though.

they will be mate its the law in the uk to have ratings on them tho i dont no why we need so many front back and spine. thats why i mostly only get usa blu rays

Reactions: Chief