Source Code (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Stickerbook (Play.com Exclusive) [UK]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Play.com exclusive :naughty:

Released - 15 August 2011

http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/18832272/Source-Code-Double-Play/Product.html

Thanks to BenRead from AVF for the pictures below.
DSCF0001-3.jpg

DSCF0002-3.jpg

DSCF0003-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very disappointed with the Stickerbook of this movie but nevertheless I might go out hunting for it anyway specially since there are no signs of this coming out elsewhere.

There'll be no shortage of sellers lol.

Play should've payed ME to take this release off their hands.

i dont think this release is that bad its not like people payed alot of money at £13.99

I think the pictures speak for themselves.

I paid less for each of the latest Warner wave, and they were great looking Steelbooks; not cases with stickers on them.

I respect your opinion though. >:]

It's certainly a huge dissapointment they good have made it look soo good with the kind of patterns on the cover!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

I can't tell from the picture, so I'll just ask: Is it the kind of stickerbook where the sticker is thin so that the metallic sheen shines through (a la FFVII Advent Children, JCVD), or is it just a plain sticker (a la Pitch Black/Chronicles of Riddick, Valkyrie)?

Hi, anyone from Brazil here?
I'm new at this, so I'm wondering bout the difference between Stickerbook and Steelbook.
Never heard bout this sticker thing... I just received my 1st SB: Avatar (Korea).
Does this SC edition bring brazilian portuguese subtitles? BIG THANX.

Unfortunately both the audio and subtitles will be in English only.

Well it cannot take long to put a sticker on a blank case, put a blu in and possibly some paperwork, and then shrinkwrap it. :( Voila another batch of play exclusives. They can reprint this till the cows come home.

i think this may be what people have just canceled or started to send back allready

Still got 4 copys from group buy if any one needs me pm please

Last edited:
Reactions: digitalbabe
just got mine today, very very disappointed with the stickerbook and its been stuck on at a slight angle :-( sending mine back tommorow to Play

I ordered 2 when they came back instock. I thought i would grab a couple, this was before i knew they were stickerbooks and by then it was too late to cancel. I don't think i will get them till wednesday or later but i'm hoping they look decent. I quite liked the Valkyrie stickerbook but this sounds worse than that was.

In light of Source Code, I thought it may be helpful to bump some other stickered Steelbooks so new collectors could become familiar with the others that have been released. They'll be at the top of the forum right now. To find them yourself, go to "Search Forum" at upper right. Click "Advanced" , then search for keyword "Stickerbook" and choose "In Title Only".