Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #57) [China]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: June - July 2022
Group buy: hosted by Wreck

730B2270-20C6-4159-BC27-48A3973C3B06.jpeg

50518054602_a0d2f362b6_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What the heck. Why is this a PVC box. :sorry: Including a few more goodies like an artbook or poster cards wouldn't have hurt either. Honestly if this comes at a similar price point as the previous spiderman into the spiderverse fanbox it doesn't entirely seem worth the money.

i find it amusing that as my shelf space diminished, and diminished, and then ran out, premium editions have got larger and larger. :rolleyes: there is a lot of air and plastic in the edition so far displayed.

Far From Home GIF by Spider-Man

i hope they do have some 'traditional' editions as well.

There's no art cards, book etc. Just a pin badge by the looks of it. Instead of all that plastic packaging for just one steelbook why not ditch the pin badge and just release the quarter slip on its own?
Presumably because they can charge more for the package than an empty steelbook, but I totally agree that there's not much in the box (AFAICT).

Reactions: Punker76
i like it! but i really hope blufans will also release slips editions and an one click box.
Well they are still going to release a Far From Home OAB still at some point so you’ll get at least one slip although it will be very hard to source only 500 copies.

glad some people are being vocal about their disinterest in this stopgap release.

really need blufans to ship boxes in heavier cardboard stock. last package was two ply shy of charmin. my OC box got all fucced up, but luckily somehow the slips were undamaged.

glad some people are being vocal about their disinterest in this stopgap release.

really need blufans to ship boxes in heavier cardboard stock. last package was two ply shy of charmin. my OC box got all fucced up, but luckily somehow the slips were undamaged.
You got very unlucky I can’t remember the last time I got a Blufans release with any shipping problems, I would be going back 30-40 releases maybe more.
I’m excited they copied Manta and hopefully will have SC protectors for all releases. I think it was Shawshank that had it on but can’t. remember for sure.

i find it amusing that as my shelf space diminished, and diminished, and then ran out, premium editions have got larger and larger. :rolleyes: there is a lot of air and plastic in the edition so far displayed.

Far From Home GIF by Spider-Man

i hope they do have some 'traditional' editions as well.
This.
It's just a c-c-combo breaker! There's no way it'll fit on the shelf near to the other Blufans so I'll have to put somewhere else... First world problems I know ;)

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart