Spider-Man: Homecoming (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #58) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: October 25, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click - SteelBook + Magnet
Price: $40.99 (Full Slip or Lenti or SteelBook + Magnet) - $81 (One Click) (Pre-order October 12 at 2 PM Korea time)
Group buy: Hosted by Cooey One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular
Note: Total print run 2000. Full Slip 900 numbered copies - Lenti 1100 numbered copies - One Click will get same no. (1 ~ 250)

22051298_2166703883556817_826476029879065044_o.jpg
22047722_2166704100223462_934194338867304128_o.jpg
22096254_2166704196890119_4351310530217061229_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I really think that fullslip is a bit of a pleasant surprise to be honest. Kimchi do great slips for both but this is better than what I thought it would be and I was happy before seeing it properly to be honest.
Simply stunning. Having these, the FAC and the spider magnet will truly make for a great little set of steels.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and hummels23
I’ll be honest I’m regretting not getting these, I’m sure it’s just a passing regret that I’ll soon get over once the FA Maniacs box arrive though

They do both look very nice though

The steel isn't great I admit, I'm not a fan of these concept artwork type paintings being used on steels like Zavvi did with some of their Marvel lenti range but the slips are awesome and let's face it, that's why those of us who went for this, went for this.

How many of us have bought awesome Korean Marvel releases that hold fugly WWA steels inside

People only continually bash something because they are jealous of not being able to obtain one.

Note: I said 'continually'. There's having an opinion and there is being overly opinionated and usually the latter is because that person wishes to to make themselves feel better about not getting one and hope others jump on their bandwagon.

We have all seen the WWA lots of times prior to this release / the shots of the slips so why come here to bash the steelbook itself is beyond me.

Anyway... they are stunning and well worth getting I believe. Hopefully those who missed out can bag one at a good price.

Both are great but I think the lenti might be one of the best I’ve seen in terms of sharpness and clarity.

Shame the Steelbook is very poor. This will be where the FAC release will win for me

I generally prefer full slips especially if they have a nice finish but I can't say no to a nice lenti like this here.

No thanks. HMV and FAC would do for me.
We already know you don't like this so why do you continue to bash it? I think the reason is simple. You want people to stay away so you can bid on it for cheap. Good luck!!!
Yeah, he doesn't like it, but will be buying the HMV one, which is the same.... and buying FAC for the artwork.... :stop:
Why not just buy the fully loaded FAC and be happy with that one release??

• Thanks
Reactions: Vaako
The only fully loaded release is HMV UK (4K + 3D + 2D + Bonus BD + Comic book) for 24.99. The rest are smokes and mirrors for me.

Bought FAC E5 as it was priced reasonably and is WEA / Gloss / Embossed.

I was expecting this to be full gloss but such a shame and a missed opportunity.

Regarding buying off eBay, I don't touch these Kimchi thin slips. The only Kimchi thin slip I have is BHD. I am sure the person who is bad mouthing me is sitting on a dozen copies, listing them on eBay blatantly as BINs at inflated price and trying to profit. So stay away please as I am not interfering in your business. :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: smabu and Hereticz