Spider-Man: Homecoming (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #58) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: October 25, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click - SteelBook + Magnet
Price: $40.99 (Full Slip or Lenti or SteelBook + Magnet) - $81 (One Click) (Pre-order October 12 at 2 PM Korea time)
Group buy: Hosted by Cooey One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular
Note: Total print run 2000. Full Slip 900 numbered copies - Lenti 1100 numbered copies - One Click will get same no. (1 ~ 250)

22051298_2166703883556817_826476029879065044_o.jpg
22047722_2166704100223462_934194338867304128_o.jpg
22096254_2166704196890119_4351310530217061229_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really odd but my tracking for this don’t work on any of the sites. 17 track, that Korean only one, Royal Mail etc etc when usually it does

Was hoping it would arrived today or by Saturday

My lenti arrived in Frankfurt on Monday so I pray it gets delivered by Saturday. :notworthy:

Seeing the prices on either of these editions on Ebay makes me a very sad panda btw ... :dunno:

Why does it make you feel sad? You got the lenti, the people who didn't get one should feel sad as they'll have to pay the premium. Can't wait for mine to be delivered, you posted any of the gb allocation out yet @cooey?

My lenti arrived in Frankfurt on Monday so I pray it gets delivered by Saturday. :notworthy:

Seeing the prices on either of these editions on Ebay makes me a very sad panda btw ... :dunno:
Did selling your Blufans GoTG Vol. 2 for €100 on eBay make you sad too?

I think the lenti is the winner here. Shame I've run out of display space so this will probably live in its box for a while.

This is it next to kimchi’s other mcu full slips. It’s inconsistent slimness is its only downfall. Slip itself is flawless, highly recommend

Attachments

• DD2D9135-78BE-4BF0-885D-0A78048749AE.jpeg
    DD2D9135-78BE-4BF0-885D-0A78048749AE.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 207
Did selling your Blufans GoTG Vol. 2 for €100 on eBay make you sad too?

I think the lenti is the winner here. Shame I've run out of display space so this will probably live in its box for a while.
Lol you're a funny one. ^^ I sold the 1/4 + box and baby groot which was only available when paying well over 240 for the OC and 1/4 so I think I can sell the edition and extras I didn't want in the first place for however much I want to. Seriously, when I sold a steel, which isn't often btw, I only ever asked the amount I paid for it and the moment I sell something for more coz it comes with something extra that makes it a special package, people jump on that. Really. Take your judging elsewhere.

giphy.gif

Think mine arrived today (got a slip in the post box) so I’ll find out on Saturday when I pick it up

Lol you're a funny one. ^^ I sold the 1/4 + box and baby groot which was only available when paying well over 240 for the OC and 1/4 so I think I can sell the edition and extras I didn't want in the first place for however much I want to. Seriously, when I sold a steel, which isn't often btw, I only ever asked the amount I paid for it and the moment I sell something for more coz it comes with something extra that makes it a special package, people jump on that. Really. Take your judging elsewhere.
So you can sell yours for whatever you want but when other people do it, it makes you sad. Gotcha.

Got mine today, thanks very much for the GB and quick delivery @cooey

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey and KittyCat
So you can sell yours for whatever you want but when other people do it, it makes you sad. Gotcha.
:thumbs: Sure makes me sad, pal. Yet if the Spidey FS here came with a special box and figure only obtainable if you went the extra mile and got the entire OC + 1/4 and I didn't want to do that, yes, I'd pay the prices they're asking at Ebay. Coz the entire package would kinda justify the price but yeah, apples and oranges and all. I dunno why you seem to feel entitled to judge and downtalk me based on one transaction you saw someone mention in a completely different thread, under completely different circumstances, but please, be my guest. I'll just put you on ignore and be done with it.

Quick, let's put some content relevant for this thread! :woot:

:drool: This is what I plan to do.