Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #89) [Czech Republic]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 13, 2017
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Price: 999 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1299 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Note: WEA
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 Box - E5 A - E5 B
E1.jpg E2.jpg E3.jpg E4.jpg

21032871_1481087472008224_3936953246344885099_n.jpg
received_1890750887608123.jpeg

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 19.06.09.png

Last edited:
I think it's already been said, but from reading all the questions, this must be the most confusing release of a premium edition in a while.

All I know is I ordered the E5 B (3D/2D steelbook - with no slip cover) long ago.

I should stop reading this thread because every post just makes everything more confusing and makes my head spin :LOL:

Yaaasss.. indeed. I don't understand people who ordered E1 or E3.. especially E1 lol. I guess because of lenticular magnet.

I chose E1 because I wanted to have the main protagonist(Spider-man) and the secondary(Vulture) in the edition. I would have preferred Spiderman to appear on the front cover.

It is true that it is a Spiderman movie, but I wanted something characteristic of this movie in the edition, and that is the appearance of The Vulture. Not everything revolves around spiderman, there are more things. For this reason I chose E1.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Maybe someone here or a mod or admin can help me out... I tried to buy an E2 from the GB using the forum’s app and I got charged like 102 czk by PayPal but when I was redirected from PayPal back to the site it said an error occurred and my purchase isn’t showing up under My Purchases in the Group Buys tab.

If it helps I chose to use my card issuer’s conversion rate (Visa) this time, never done that with PayPal before.

Maybe someone here or a mod or admin can help me out... I tried to buy an E2 from the GB using the forum’s app and I got charged like 102 czk by PayPal but when I was redirected from PayPal back to the site it said an error occurred and my purchase isn’t showing up under My Purchases in the Group Buys tab.

If it helps I chose to use my card issuer’s conversion rate (Visa) this time, never done that with PayPal before.

Did you have enough funds on the card? The same happened to me because I was short a few CZK to complete the transaction. The fees though were low enough that the payment was done anyway.
I had to retry and I paid the fees again, so @apsmith21 assisted.

Did you have enough funds on the card? The same happened to me because I was short a few CZK to complete the transaction. The fees though were low enough that the payment was done anyway.
I had to retry and I paid the fees again, so @apsmith21 assisted.

I made sure I had enough! Maybe @apsmith21 can help me out? With only 7 copies left I guess I could retry though I don’t want to pay the fees again.

I think you should contact @apsmith21
I had a similar problem yesterday, but mine was only the payment for Karel that went through and none for HDN so I got an error message. I had to clear all my browsing history before I tried again and luckily it went smoothly the second time.

What does this mean? You can choose a cheaper conversion rate?

It’s an option I have through PayPal. Their conversion rates aren’t always the cheapest. I figured I’d take a risk, use my card issuer’s rates instead. I’ve seen other Ninjas do it, so I thought I’d try.

It’s an option on the very last page when buying something through PayPal. Before you confirm the order.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: BluSteel2012

Same happened to me mate , Andy hope you can help buddy @apsmith21

Reactions: Skyarcke
It’s an option I have through PayPal. Their conversion rates aren’t always the cheapest. I figured I’d take a risk, use my card issuer’s rates instead. I’ve seen other Ninjas do it, so I thought I’d try.

It’s an option on the very last page when buying something through PayPal. Before you confirm the order.

Cool, I never knew that before.

Thanks for letting me know. I must look into it next time :thumbs:

I hope there isn't a rush for all that need help with payment problems.
I believe it's something like between 2 A.M. and 4 A.M where he is.

I hope there isn't a rush for all that need help with payment problems.
I believe it's something like between 2 A.M. and 4 A.M where he is.

Yeah and that’s why I’m tempted just to try again. Could work itself out. I wonder if these payment issues are a recent thing? I stalk these forums daily and haven’t seen anybody post about it

Yeah and that’s why I’m tempted just to try again. Could work itself out. I wonder if these payment issues are a recent thing? I stalk these forums daily and haven’t seen anybody post about it

Again, I'm new at this stuff, but is there anybody in Europe who can help with this?
Isn't that where the Group Buy is being held from? :dunno: