Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #89) [Czech Republic]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 13, 2017
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Price: 999 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1299 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Note: WEA
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 Box - E5 A - E5 B
E1.jpg E2.jpg E3.jpg E4.jpg

21032871_1481087472008224_3936953246344885099_n.jpg
received_1890750887608123.jpeg

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 19.06.09.png

Last edited:
I've bought the E2 via th hdn groupbuy, however, I forgot to make the required notes in the PayPal payment. I've sent them two messages since to the given mail address in the groupbuy thread explaining the situation and asking if they can identify my order and the payment nevertheless and if everything is fine. But they didn't answer at all. What can I do?

Just an FYI, when purchasing through the ''New Group Buy system'' and automatically redirected to paypal to make payment, it is not possible to leave a note. This is outdated information. Like @SteelCollz mentioned as long as you sent the email afterwards with info required you are fine. All is needed is paypal payment + email required.

The only time you will be able to leave a paypal note is if you, yourself, log into your paypal account(not through the new group buy system) and you make a regular payment by sending money for goods and services. In that scenario you will have the opportunity to add paypal note. ie: when you receive a PM for the shipping charges, in that scenario you will be able to send a paypal note with your payment.

@apsmith21 is it possible to update the info (for the GB host in the Overview TAB ?) that it is not possible to leave a paypal note when purchasing through the new group buy system(when automatically redirected to paypal) as too many members are puzzled by not being able to leave a paypal note when paying for their Group Buy Purchase. That would be helpful.

Thank you for your explanation. I sent two emails to the GB host as well after purchasing for confirmation because I couldn't leave the note and they never replied me.

Just an FYI, when purchasing through the ''New Group Buy system'' and automatically redirected to paypal to make payment, it is not possible to leave a note. This is outdated information. Like @SteelCollz mentioned as long as you sent the email afterwards with info required you are fine. All is needed is paypal payment + email required.

The only time you will be able to leave a paypal note is if you, yourself, log into your paypal account(not through the new group buy system) and you make a regular payment by sending money for goods and services. In that scenario you will have the opportunity to add paypal note. ie: when you receive a PM for the shipping charges, in that scenario you will be able to send a paypal note with your payment.

@apsmith21 is it possible to update the info (for the GB host in the Overview TAB ?) that it is not possible to leave a paypal note when purchasing through the new group buy system(when automatically redirected to paypal) as too many members are puzzled by not being able to leave a paypal note when paying for their Group Buy Purchase. That would be helpful.
@Actarus
I have managed before to add a note to seller with the new GB system before completing payment on some Group Buy's including ones from Karel but might have been when I had PayPal One Touch turned off
When PayPal one touch was in use I did not see the option to add note to seller

you can leave a note sometimes like Paul mentioned it depends on how you login i think. You also have to click the "leave a note" link i think as well

Thank you for your explanation. I sent two emails to the GB host as well after purchasing for confirmation because I couldn't leave the note and they never replied me.

Yes it is normal you won't get any reply. If You sent your email with ''the information required'' you are all good to go :thumbs:

@Actarus
I have managed before to add a note to seller with the new GB system before completing payment on some Group Buy's including ones from Karel but might have been when I had PayPal One Touch turned off
When PayPal one touch was in use I did not see the option to add note to seller

When the new group buy system was put into work early this year at the beginning there was times we could and times we couldn't,
but that was a very short period. It is no longer possible.

Ever since I haven't been able to leave a paypal note with the multiple group buys from different host. My paypal One Touch has Always been turned OFF. So it has nothing to do with this.

If ever you currently get an example that you are able to leave a paypal note when automatically redirected to paypal with the new group buy system please let me know. that would be appreciated.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Unfortunately some GB hosts here never respond. Too busy I guess...

With Karel it's different because of the Language Barrier. By email he will not respond, one must send a PM if they need some special request but @Collector03601 must be added to the PM as Karel must wait for collector to translate the PM. But with the new Group Buy system it is pretty straight forward no need really to send a PM anymore.

With Karel it's different because of the Language Barrier. By email he will not respond, one must send a PM if they need some special request but @Collector03601 must be added to the PM as Karel must wait for collector to translate the PM. But with the new Group Buy system it is pretty straight forward no need really to send a PM anymore.

He sent me an email after I sent the required information asking for my paypal name (probably because it was the first time I used him) but I'm quite easily identifiable to group buy hosts. I think people panic too much sometimes. A language barrier doesn't mean people are going to forget about you, especially if you have paid them money entering into a group buy.

• Thanks
He sent me an email after I sent the required information asking for my paypal name (probably because it was the first time I used him) but I'm quite easily identifiable to group buy hosts. I think people panic too much sometimes. A language barrier doesn't mean people are going to forget about you, especially if you have paid them money entering into a group buy.

Karel knows what he is doing and will never forget you, he's been doing the group Buys for FAC since the beginning 3 years ago. If he wanted some info from you indeed he can ask...could be because it was your first GB...indeed some panic easily (myself included at times :rofl: )

It's not always about a GB. Very often I just needed an info. But either PM, E-mail or tag, I don't get an answer.
Now I know about the language problem and that he is busy. But a quick notice or "collector03601 will get back to you soon" would have been alright for me :)

Take Aniv or cooey for example. They always take their time to answer, even if it's "no I don't know".

Last edited:
It's not always about a GB. Very often I just needed an info. But either PM, E-mail or tag, I don't get and answer.
Now I know about the language problem and that he is busy. But a quick notice or "collector03601 will get back to you soon" would have been alright for me :)

email or tag indeed it is rare that you would get info this way. The other issue is that too many members send PMs and @Collector has to go through all of them and translate them for Karel, your PM could have easily slipped through the cracks...I think it is mentioned somewhere that all PMs cannot be answered. If it would be info required for your GB purchase you would have gotten a PM.

It's not always about a GB. Very often I just needed an info. But either PM, E-mail or tag, I don't get an answer.

Take Aniv or cooey for example. They always take their time to answer, even if it's "no I don't know".

Sorry about that guys, I know we havent been able to answer all PMs in timely manner, but things are getting better with the new GB system and we are not bombarned with PMs and tags as often as we have been before and can answer most of them.

Felt really bad that some PMs and tags were unanswered before, but it was getting ridiculous with tens of tags and PMs each day non-stop.

Hopefully things will get better now and whenever you will need something just shoot us a PM and make sure I am added to the message so Karel can take care of shipping and I will deal with requests/questions.

Thank you :thumbs:

Sorry about that guys, I know we havent been able to answer all PMs in timely manner, but things are getting better with the new GB system and we are not bombarned with PMs and tags as often as we have been before and can answer most of them.

Felt really bad that some PMs and tags were unanswered before, but it was getting ridiculous with tens of tags and PMs each day non-stop.

Hopefully things will get better now and whenever you will need something just shoot us a PM and make sure I am added to the message so Karel can take care of shipping and I will deal with requests/questions.

Thank you :thumbs:

Thank you for taking my feedback seriously. Really appreciate :thumbs:

Got an email from FAC last night about these. Forgot about it and only just realised the 4k includes the 3D too. The GB is sold out for that one unfortunately.

That'll do nicely, even blufans would be hard pressed to better that

Looking forward to seeing what the magnet is like for the E5 edition as that'll be my 'use' copy