Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #89) [Czech Republic]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 13, 2017
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Price: 999 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1299 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Note: WEA
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 Box - E5 A - E5 B
E1.jpg E2.jpg E3.jpg E4.jpg

21032871_1481087472008224_3936953246344885099_n.jpg
received_1890750887608123.jpeg

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 19.06.09.png

Last edited:
I'm surprised these have not sold out quicker. I know it's FA and not generally as good as Blufans or Zeta (my opinion - don't go crazy) but the film itself is great and this steelbook is stunning and so are the packages overall. As smart as it is, I think this decision to split them up having one complete image across all three, and dropping in the 4K into a least desireable slip etc has set the cat amongst the pigeons so to speak. It will inevitably sell out eventually but much slower than I thought, especially since the beauty shots. I guess price plays a part in it too. I bet everybody will want it when they can't get it :LOL::naughty:

I have to admit that I am still doubting to obtain the E2, but it doesn't contain an UHD. Hopefully in the future they put all 3 discs in every edition.
I haven't seen the movie so far and for a blind buy I find the box too expensive.
I'm not surprised E2 is selling out first :thumbs:

Honestly, I wanted to get E1 the day the group buy went live but getting them via HDN is a bit more expensive this time. :( So I play the waiting game and hope for a better deal.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I'm just curious, but I was wondering why the Group Buy links for the E1, E2 and E3 aren't part of the OP.
It's a manual process, and a simple oversight that they aren't there. I've reported your post to get the moderators' attention :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
I'm surprised these have not sold out quicker. I know it's FA and not generally as good as Blufans or Zeta (my opinion - don't go crazy) but the film itself is great and this steelbook is stunning and so are the packages overall. As smart as it is, I think this decision to split them up having one complete image across all three, and dropping in the 4K into a least desireable slip etc has set the cat amongst the pigeons so to speak. It will inevitably sell out eventually but much slower than I thought, especially since the beauty shots. I guess price plays a part in it too. I bet everybody will want it when they can't get it :LOL::naughty:

It basically comes down to the Price of the items. Many members who have been collecting FAC titles since they started almost 3 years ago have a difficult time swallowing the recent rise in price. FAC Group Buys used to be insanely popular as most titles used to go OOS within 3h to 12h max(average). The Allocation for the Group Buys used to range between 300 copies and up to 450(when the actual print run of those releases used to be 500, 750 or 1000 units so almost half if not more of FA's whole Print Run used to be sold through the GB here on HDN). Now Group Buys for FAC Titles are under 100 copies and do take couple of weeks, or days to reach that amount.

Here are some example of past Group Buy, their price, copies sold etc...

The Martian (2D + 3D) 960 CZK - 280 Copies sold Through GB
John Wick Devil Edition (WEA Steelbook) 810 CZK - 170 Copies sold Through GB
John Wick Angel Edition (WEA Steelbook) 810 CZK - 160 Copies sold Through GB
LOOPER (WEA Steelbook) 660 CZK - 300 Copies sold from GB
~ funny enough Looper was one of the cheapest Group Buy for probably what is their
''most beautifully well put together Package'' with a superb and ''well thought of'' transitional lenticular magnet
Chappie 810 CZK - 300 Copies sold from GB
Jurassic World (2D + 3D) 860 CZK - 425 Copies sold through GB
Kingsman 810 CZK - 450 Copies sold Through GB
Everest (2D + 3D) 960 CZK - 250 Copies Sold Through GB
10 Cloverfield Lane 912 CZK - 225 Copies sold Through GB
Ex_Machina 810 CZK - 300 Copies sold through GB
Whiplash 710 CZK - 290 Copies sold through GB
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (2D + 3D) 1124 CZK - 160 Copies sold Through GB (This is one of their Most Filled in terms of Bonus Items)
13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi 1018 CZK - 230 Copies sold Through GB

Last edited:
It basically comes down to the Price of the items. Many members who have been collecting FAC titles since they started almost 3 years ago have a difficult time swallowing the recent rise in price. FAC Group Buys used to be insanely popular as most titles used to go OOS within 3h to 12h max(average). The Allocation for the Group Buys used to range between 300 copies and up to 450(when the actual print run of those releases used to be 500, 750 or 1000 units so almost half if not more of FA's whole Print Run used to be sold through the GB here on HDN). Now Group Buys for FAC Titles are under 100 copies and do take couple of weeks, or days to reach that amount.

The Martian 960 CZK - 280 Copies sold Through GB
Jurassic World 860 CZK - 425 Copies sold through GB
Everest 960 CZK - 250 Copies Sold Through GB
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children 1124 CZK - 160 Copies sold Through GB (This is one of their Most Filled in terms of Bonus Items)
Ah.... back when we had 1 or 2 FAC versions... Those were the days

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus

The Martian 960 CZK - 280 Copies sold Through GB
Jurassic World 860 CZK - 425 Copies sold through GB
Everest 960 CZK - 250 Copies Sold Through GB
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children 1124 CZK - 160 Copies sold Through GB (This is one of their Most Filled in terms of Bonus Items)

How come FA have never previously released any MCU movies but now they suddenly have the WEA exclusive for Spiderman? Is this likely to be an ongoing thing for future MCU films beyond the Spidey release?
My preference is still Blufans as being the 'daddy' for MCU premiums, and yea the odd WEA FA release of an MCU film is welcomed (Spidey is stunning), but I wouldn't want them to have exclusivity of WEA over Blufans. Unfortunately at present Blufans has an OAB release coming but no WEA steel. I'm not sure how it all works between retailers and who can have what but right now I kinda like the theme Blufans has going with its MCU releases and they seem to be getting better and better (Doctor Strange for example). I know Nova sometimes have their own WEA exclusives too (Ultron steel).

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
How come FA have never previously released any MCU movies but now they suddenley have the WEA exclusive for Spiderman? Is this likely to be an ongoing thing for future MCU films beyond the Spidey release?
My preference is still Blufans as being the 'daddy' for MCU premiums, and yea the odd WEA FA release of an MCU film is welcomed (Spidey is stunning), but I wouldn't want them to have exclusivity of WEA over Blufans. Unfortunataley at present Blufans has an OAB release coming but no WEA steel. I'm not sure how it all works between retailers and who can have what but right now I kinda like the theme Blufans has going with its MCU releases and tjhey seem to be getting better and better (Doctor Strange for example). I know Nova sometimes have their own WEA exclusives too (Ultron steel).
Well, despite Spider-Man Homecoming being part of the MCU now, it's still distributed by Sony and not Disney, like the rest of the MCU films so that's probably why FAC has a WEA and Blufans doesn't. Different distributors, different deals.

I've bought the E2 via th hdn groupbuy, however, I forgot to make the required notes in the PayPal payment. I've sent them two messages since to the given mail address in the groupbuy thread explaining the situation and asking if they can identify my order and the payment nevertheless and if everything is fine. But they didn't answer at all. What can I do?

I've bought the E2 via th hdn groupbuy, however, I forgot to make the required notes in the PayPal payment. I've sent them two messages since to the given mail address in the groupbuy thread explaining the situation and asking if they can identify my order and the payment nevertheless and if everything is fine. But they didn't answer at all. What can I do?
Just sending a mail with the required information is sufficient as @Collector03601 and @carllenc know that there is not always a PayPal note section available. If you have provided them with your details via mail, then you should be fine. :thumbs:

Just sending a mail with the required information is sufficient as @Collector03601 and @carllenc know that there is not always a PayPal note section available. If you have provided them with your details via mail, then you should be fine. :thumbs:

Just an FYI, when purchasing through the ''New Group Buy system'' and automatically redirected to paypal to make payment, it is not possible to leave a note. This is outdated information. Like @SteelCollz mentioned as long as you sent the email afterwards with info required you are fine. All is needed is paypal payment + email required.

The only time you will be able to leave a paypal note is if you, yourself, log into your paypal account(not through the new group buy system) and you make a regular payment by sending money for goods and services. In that scenario you will have the opportunity to add paypal note. ie: when you receive a PM for the shipping charges, in that scenario you will be able to send a paypal note with your payment.

@apsmith21 is it possible to update the info (for the GB host in the Overview TAB ?) that it is not possible to leave a paypal note when purchasing through the new group buy system(when automatically redirected to paypal) as too many members are puzzled by not being able to leave a paypal note when paying for their Group Buy Purchase. That would be helpful.