Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 18) [Korea]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: October 25, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 (Pre-order on September 22, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $257 (Box Set) - $58.99 (individual editions)

91622D01-A7F2-49CF-B8E4-9011607D2D2F.jpeg 10AEF61B-43CD-4B08-97BE-42F8BB6DF7D5.jpeg 5CF84F53-E9A0-4155-98CF-0A5F4B721BDA.jpeg 3CA7A79A-E64E-47AB-AFE3-B4D9F601FDC7.jpeg 8BAD266E-B531-481D-B288-8635E6ADF521.jpeg
A145A678-81AE-4281-B0AD-C00F28E15DB9.jpeg 1FAA68AC-B1B3-43AF-982D-DADA10E21010.jpeg

Last edited:
Spider-Man Homecoming GB Process, please read carefully to avoid confusion.
  1. Please create an account on the bluraylife store as soon as possible.
  2. Ensure that you log in at least five minutes before the GB goes live and use the following link.
  3. The GB product listings for Spider-Man Homecoming will only appear at the exact predetermined GB live time. Until then, they will not be visible on the GB section or in the search results.
  4. Once you have added a product to your cart, please include your HDN ID in the "Order special instructions" field.
  5. Choose from multiple payment options during checkout, with Shop Pay as the preferred option. You can download and setup the shop pay app on your phone or computer in advance, you can also apple pay , meta pay, credit cards etc.
  6. You will receive the shipping bill via the usual process within 1-2 weeks after product release from either USA HUB or HK HUB host (myself or @blackberry) .
  7. Orders can only be shipped to address provided during initial order placement. No changes allowed to ensure fast order fulfillment.

That being said here is when the Group Buy will be live. Once its sold out there will be no restock and the only options would be to try directly at WeetCollection store or other sources

View attachment 563238

Where to put HDN forum id while checking out?

View attachment 563239

Order Limits

1. Only one OC Box per customer or address is allowed.
  2. Customers are limited to purchasing one of each individual variant for each address.
  3. Customers who buy the box edition are not permitted to purchase individual variants (A1, A2, B1, B2).
Already open!

I'm new to WeeT. This is Exclusive No. 18. This message states they play to release all three Tom Holland films one after the other. I was browsing editions on eBay and noticed Exclusive No. 15 is actually Far From Home. Do they plan on remaking that premium after this Homecoming release?
I’m unaware of a Weet WEA FFH release. I think they released a dressed up WWA (world wide art) version, but even that I’m not 100% sure

I’m unaware of a Weet WEA FFH release. I think they released a dressed up WWA (world wide art) version, but even that I’m not 100% sure
Thanks. It turns out you're right. I found additional photos and it's the WWA steelbook. Also, it's bare bones, no artbook and the full slip is very thin compared to others.

One click secured! Thanks again to @Aniv for this group buy.

I'm guessing some people will forget to add their user ID as I typically do? The trick is to remember to click your cart before going to checkout and adding your user ID in the comments section. Don't make the mistake of going to checkout automatically since you will not be able to add your user ID that way.

Reactions: yeslek
Thanks. It turns out you're right. I found additional photos and it's the WWA steelbook. Also, it's bare bones, no artbook and the full slip is very thin compared to others.
Yeah, WeET have 2 lines. WeET collection exclusive line (WEA full fat premiums), and a WeET collection line (WWA bare bones premiums). HC, FFH & NWH have all had collection releases, now they're set to have exclusive releases.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y and Seiya
I got a FAC of 3-1, missed the FAC of 3-2, and so only bought WWA steels of that, and 3-3.
Since Weet are doing all 3, I guess I'll buy it, B2 to be exact (liked it from the Blufans edition pics which I don't have).
Then maybe I should skip MantaLab instead...

How can nobody have anything to say about these lenti transitions. I know the live shots will be a little different. All the weet spider man lentis have transition except amazing 2 and B2 spiderverse.
Do you not really care for transitional lenticulars then? When done right I think they can be spectacular.

Are they seriously the lenti effects? was considering B1 But maybe I won’t now

I'm surprised that this forum has only 3 pages of posts and the GB still has everything in stock?
Especially since they are going to do the rest of the MCU Spider-Man releases. I realize most collectors have one or both of the FAC and Blufans sets.
I thought that Spider-Man MCU was enough despite the repetitive artwork to sell out the GB quick, just surprised.