Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 18) [Korea]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: October 25, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 (Pre-order on September 22, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $257 (Box Set) - $58.99 (individual editions)

91622D01-A7F2-49CF-B8E4-9011607D2D2F.jpeg 10AEF61B-43CD-4B08-97BE-42F8BB6DF7D5.jpeg 5CF84F53-E9A0-4155-98CF-0A5F4B721BDA.jpeg 3CA7A79A-E64E-47AB-AFE3-B4D9F601FDC7.jpeg 8BAD266E-B531-481D-B288-8635E6ADF521.jpeg
A145A678-81AE-4281-B0AD-C00F28E15DB9.jpeg 1FAA68AC-B1B3-43AF-982D-DADA10E21010.jpeg

Last edited:
Easy pass for me as got the blufans DL hopeing one day that blufans bring out far from home and no way home DLs also going to try geting no way home DL from manta on friday

Surprised weet haven’t uploaded photos of slip finishes yet. Need to see them to help decide
Yeah, leaving it a little late. I'd expect them to be posted tonight or early AM tomorrow now. They have left a few releases to the last day like that before. I have high hopes for A1's finish.

Reactions: Flloydo
Am still on the fence…only have enough allocated funds for one before payday and dont have any asian beauty for No Way Home yet….
I DO want this, but doubt it will still be in stock this time next week.

I could be naughty and whip out the credit card (not going to, am staying strong);but i have the kimchi lenti which will do me if i fail to get one of these next week.
Shame we dont have a deposit now and pay within a week GB set up, i’d be sorted then.

Am still on the fence…only have enough allocated funds for one before payday and dont have any asian beauty for No Way Home yet….

I could be naughty and whip out the credit card (not going to, am staying strong);but i have the kimchi lenti which will do me if i fail to get one of these next week.
Shame we dont have a deposit now and pay within a week GB set up, i’d be sorted then.
For manta's NWH? You do have beauty shots, you aren't going to get in hand shots though, not until it's been delivered to people in November.

You'll have in hand shots from weet for this one tomorrow. Both will sell out within the hour, so it'll be picking your poison, or picking up the creditcard!

I'm kinda the same, I want No Way Home but....I just don't think this one is good Spider-Man to justify buying a premium release for it.
Sold out now anyway

Was hesitant on buying this one but considering prices will skyrocket since it's so popular tittle i went for it and i'm glad. Just look original trilogy... 2000€ for OC. Bonkers o_O
That magnet looks great too! Too bad it only comes with OC.

• Wow
Reactions: Steely-Booked
Was hesitant on buying this one but considering prices will skyrocket since it's so popular tittle i went for it and i'm glad. Just look original trilogy... 2000€ for OC. Bonkers o_O
That magnet looks great too! Too bad it only comes with OC.
I have it, but had no idea it was still that high. For some reason I thought it was much less now. For 2k, i‘d be tempted to sell (esp since I have copies of each FS, which are amazing in their own right).

Ah man those lentis are so poor. Would of been all over B1 if it was just depth. Transitional to random poses is so horrible. The iron man on the back looks incredible though!
Might go for both full slips

I have it, but had no idea it was still that high. For some reason I thought it was much less now. For 2k, i‘d be tempted to sell (esp since I have copies of each FS, which are amazing in their own right).

Well on scalpBAY there are... i mean some actually sold for a bit lower... around 1500€. But you can see 2 still up and near 2K

• Wow
Ah man those lentis are so poor. Would of been all over B1 if it was just depth. Transitional to random poses is so horrible. The iron man on the back looks incredible though!
Might go for both full slips
I‘d like to see in hand shots of the other FS As well as the back of the B2, but I doubt I’d get those. I‘m not above buying a OC and then separate slips, but I rarely like Lentis as much (though the Capt. Marvel Lenti is one Weet Lenti that I live)...that said, i generally get shutout on Weet’s website, so we’ll see if I can get anything at all (Not gonna do it through the GB, even though it’s still, shockingly, open).

So glad I didn't bite now.
Was skeptical over the lenti images anyway, being so different, but man they look bad.

Am interested in seeing how quick they sell out now as when I checked the GB here earlier, there was still stock (which is surprising in itself)

For manta's NWH? You do have beauty shots, you aren't going to get in hand shots though, not until it's been delivered to people in November.

You'll have in hand shots from weet for this one tomorrow. Both will sell out within the hour, so it'll be picking your poison, or picking up the creditcard!
Mantas No Way Home on friday is what I’d prefer…and after seeing the love lenti transitions am definitely skipping this one and sticking with my kimchi(even if that wasnt WEA steel)

I'm kinda the same, I want No Way Home but....I just don't think this one is good Spider-Man to justify buying a premium release for it.
Sold out now anyway
The movie or the steel isnt good?

Last edited: