Purchase link: HMV
Price: £24.99
Group buy: click here to join
Notes: 4K Ultra HD, 3D Blu-ray, 2D Blu-ray, Bonus Blu-ray Disc and Comic

02-484043.jpg

03-484043.jpg
01-484043.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I always thought zero had an ultra smooth finish and matte was just the bog standard with no varnish or anything applied to it. (Streaky matte)

Those Marvel art books are sweet. Look lovely lined up on a shelf. Can't believe some are fetching hundreds now like Winter Soldier. Good investment if you preorder early on Amazon, get them for about £27

+
Are you talking about satin finish? There are 3 types of varnish: matte, satin and gloss. Zero means none. Please don’t post it again as I am not even sure what you are saying is accurate.

There are actually FOUR types of varnish . . . from least shiny to most shiny:-
1) MATTE
2) SATIN
3) ZERO
4) GLOSS
. . . with of course SPOT GLOSS, CREATIVE USE OF THE WHITE UNDERCOAT LAYER, METALLIIC REFLECTION etc. used to add interest to most of the above.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DNcKqO2VwAAXn3X.jpg:large

DNcKqO3UMAA_EXX.jpg:large

Last edited:
Those Marvel art books are sweet. Look lovely lined up on a shelf. Can't believe some are fetching hundreds now like Winter Soldier. Good investment if you preorder early on Amazon, get them for about £27
Yes, if these are what floats your boat, there's a great selection out there (and counting) . . . in the long tradition of coffee-table art books:-
f5o4lp63cjaz.jpg
upload_2017-10-18_14-1-10.png

Mismatched spines could be an issue for our OCD brethren though . . .

Obviously what floats my boat as I own them all.

Thanks for the picture though if I wanted to see them all decked out like that i'd just have looked up to my left and saw them on my shelf

giphy.gif