01-484043.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Bonus Disc extra content is not on the regular 2D Blu-ray

France/Italy Blu-ray release also have the Bonus Disc with the WWA steelbook

HMV release is meant to include the Bonus Disc that was in the Target exclusive
The Bonus Disc is
  • Rogues Gallery" featurette (20:10)

HMV website clearly list Bonus Disc and Number of Discs as 4

Then HMV have made a mistake with their listing then.

Really not a big deal given what we’re getting in the set no?

Then HMV have made a mistake with their listing then.

Really not a big deal given what we’re getting in the set no?
If you advertise includes a Bonus Disc and List 4 Discs
That is what customer is meant to get

Any changes to content included customer must be informed before payment is taken and website description has to be corrected
This has not happened

HMV UK have to supply customers with the Bonus Disc as advertized as it does exist as a separate Disc it was included in Target Exclusive and will be included in the WWA FNAC Steelbook and Italy WWA Steelbook

It's not a typo error on their website

I had this same issue with Zavvi with Planet Earth Steelbook advertising Bonus Disc included and not informing customers of change of content included before payment was taken
I got zavvi supply me with that missing Bonus Disc Planet Earth contents

Customers can do the same with HMV if you want the Bonus Disc

Last edited:
I like the look of gloss steels but I find them impossible to keep scratch free and that's assuming they are scratch free in the first place lol

Does any1 else have this issue with gloss ?

Whats your guys opinion based on the video? I'd definitely class it as a gloss finish, though I don't know the difference between a Matt and a zero finish

It's shiny, has a nice sheen and a smooth finish to it and the colours pop. Weren't looking forward to this steel but in hand its gorgeous

Pretty sure it's not Satin. I've done another video comparing the finish to Alien Covenant by Manta. Its hard to capture the finish exactly the way the light reflects off each one is virtually the same so hopefully that can give you an idea

Pretty sure it's not Satin. I've done another video comparing the finish to Alien Covenant by Manta. Its hard to capture the finish exactly the way the light reflects off each one is virtually the same so hopefully that can give you an idea

That looks really good. Glad I ordered it!

Well, it´s bloody win then, definitely much better than dull matte US, colors are full and vivid, very nice. Glad my fellow ninja helped me to secure a copy ;)

I like the look of gloss steels but I find them impossible to keep scratch free and that's assuming they are scratch free in the first place lol

Does any1 else have this issue with gloss ?

I have this issue with gloss. A lot of my gloss steelbooks are scratched and it breaks my heart.

Sometimes it’s misleading until you look at the steelbook in a different light and see loads of little scratches. It’s pretty frustrating, but it’s a nice finish, it’s a no win!

Reactions: Lewis Watts