Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K and 3D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (OAB - Blufans) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: December 2017
Note: WWA SteelBook with Double Lenticular Slipcase. 4K+BD 300 COPIES - 3D+BD 200 COPIES
Group Buy: To be hosted by cooey, live on Sunday 26th November
Group Buy info:
GB info

* Price is $75 for either edition (includes everything as always with Blufans)
* Qty for the GB is 20 of each edition
* GB limit is strictly 1 x per person. You can only sign up for 1 edition (so you can't buy 1 x 3D and then 1 x 4K - if you do the second edition that you purchase will be cancelled and refunded straight away)
* GB will be open Sunday evening between 1700-2200 UK time
* Due to the limited quantity these will be done in small drops and not all at once

3B27DA76-8FA1-494F-BB14-136AA7ADA125.jpeg

Last edited:
Wolf sold for £1500 on auction from a genuine seller. It’s hit nearly £1k many times. All you’ve done is seen one silly listing sell for £720 and there was one in the UK sat there for weeks with no interests...at £375...

Don’t take everything face value from one silly auction. Wolf selling at £888 is expected. BvS selling for £500 and Drs at £500 is expected but went to £680.
AASB selling for £650 with amaray was expected give or take.

AOU I expected around £700-£800 tops but not surprised it hit £1k. Their FS singles the Iron Man and CA can sell up to £300 each.

But this auction is just plain dumb at £720 and anyone paying for this needs to be shot. It’s probably two bidders jacking up the price deliberately to hype their own copies for sale. If it goes on auction many more times and it sold for similar price and appears to be legitimate with feedback left from genuine sellers then I guess I’m proved wrong!

Consistently is what you need to consider of what something is worth.
I understand all that sunny... I was only half joking. Thought you'd be able to tell from my second half of the message!

• Haha
Reactions: sunnyx
I understand all that sunny... I was only half joking. Thought you'd be able to tell from my second half of the message!

Damn you do have a sense of humour :LOL:, you need to put a smiley face in when you are joking ;) fine no more grail chats with you :p

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Damn you do have a sense of humour :LOL:, you need to put a smiley face in when you are joking ;) fine no more grail chats with you :p
It was an interesting watch regardless. Shame you and a few others that won the auctions are left empty handed.

But the secondary market is strong and healthy... as it should be.

It was an interesting watch regardless. Shame you and a few others that won the auctions are left empty handed.

But the secondary market is strong and healthy... as it should be.

Yeah it was unfortunate for many out there whos had refunds and no invoices at all. There was stuff for everyone to have eye opener on. It was all very odd to self your years of collecting in the space of ten days.

I seen a lot of people sell up in bulk on acutions as they were quitting this hobby or for whatever financial reason but no comparison how dares was doing it lol :LOL:

I guess we live to fight another day on the hunts.

I think everyone is forgetting how much the prices have gone up in the last year for the premium Marvel steels. I mean I understand why the prices have gotten so high: demand, scarcity and Marvel. I"m not just talking about the obvious Thor 1 Lenti and Spiderman HC OAB. Even GOTG Vol. 1 Best Buy I saw sell a few days ago for $290 at auction, that was just $100 not long ago. I think part of it is that these are now 3,4,5 years old from when they were originally released and the amount of brand new still sealed copies isn't as big as you would think alot of collectors open there steelbooks and alot of collectors are never going to sell many of these editions because they want the entire MCU set of the choicest editions, it clearly seems to be the most collected "type' of steelbook so you put that all together and you see why the prices have skyrocketed this past year. The Cherry on top would be Endgame is going to be the highest grossing movie of all time. And Marvel Movies now represent probably close to half of the top 20 grossing movies of all time.

More developments to this dares52 seller fiasco!
He’s now sent an invoice for the items he’s refunded plus the ones that I am waiting for an invoice for to get ‘free’ shipping lol.

I will message him to find out what the heck is going on.

Message sent. Will post what he says to me if he responds.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: DMD4k and Jeek
Damn maybe I should pay for my items, wait for a refund and a new invoice and pay again befor he sells them to someone else..

Damn maybe I should pay for my items, wait for a refund and a new invoice and pay again befor he sells them to someone else..

What was happening was he was invoicing items bought to begin with. Then later on his auctions he stopped for some reason. He ignored messages and request for free shipping. He then cancelled the last auctions and started refunding those that paid.

Now he’s sent me an invoice for the items that I originally paid and was refunded + the items that I am waiting to be invoiced for free shipping in one big invoice together.

Problem is the ones I’ve paid have been refunded and hasn’t come back to my bank yet.

The whole thing is just weird and bizarre.

• Informative
Reactions: DMD4k
What was happening was he was invoicing items bought to begin with. Then later on his auctions he stopped for some reason. He ignored messages and request for free shipping. He then cancelled the last auctions and started refunding those that paid.

Now he’s sent me an invoice for the items that I originally paid and was refunded + the items that I am waiting to be invoiced for free shipping in one big invoice together.

Problem is the ones I’ve paid have been refunded and hasn’t come back to my bank yet.

The whole thing is just weird and bizarre.

He Just told me that PayPal blocked his account because he couldn't provide receipts for all his stuff. Now he's looking for another way of payment.

Had a 50€ discount code for eBay thats running out today... :(

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Informative
Reactions: djjez83 and harry
He Just told me that PayPal blocked his account because he couldn't provide receipts for all his stuff. Now he's looking for another way of payment.

Had a 50€ discount code for eBay thats running out today... :(

well he certainly found another way of payment as I've been invoiced. My friend in the same position as me has had an invoice for the items that he paid and refunded and the ones that he waiting to be invoiced for free shipping.

Have you received an invoice as well?

well he certainly found another way of payment as I've been invoiced. My friend in the same position as me has had an invoice for the items that he paid and refunded and the ones that he waiting to be invoiced for free shipping.

Have you received an invoice as well?

No, he just told me he had to cancle and refund everything and I will hear from him next week.

@Jeek I received the message you received. You can't checkout on ebay with the invoice he's sent anyway so I guess nothing will happen until he finds a way for us to pay him. At least we know there is still some hope lol