Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K and 3D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (OAB - Blufans) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: December 2017
Note: WWA SteelBook with Double Lenticular Slipcase. 4K+BD 300 COPIES - 3D+BD 200 COPIES
Group Buy: To be hosted by cooey, live on Sunday 26th November
Group Buy info:
GB info

* Price is $75 for either edition (includes everything as always with Blufans)
* Qty for the GB is 20 of each edition
* GB limit is strictly 1 x per person. You can only sign up for 1 edition (so you can't buy 1 x 3D and then 1 x 4K - if you do the second edition that you purchase will be cancelled and refunded straight away)
* GB will be open Sunday evening between 1700-2200 UK time
* Due to the limited quantity these will be done in small drops and not all at once

3B27DA76-8FA1-494F-BB14-136AA7ADA125.jpeg

Last edited:
i got invoiced too, but as a matter of fact I want to think twice before actually paying him... will probably wait till next week to see what he has to say

Just to let you know, I got an invoice for my item, was able to pay, but the name and location where the payment went doesn't match up with the ebay account at all (it's Russian btw). I would be wary of actually paying. I don't know if I will actually receive anything.

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
Just to let you know, I got an invoice for my item, was able to pay, but the name and location where the payment went doesn't match up with the ebay account at all (it's Russian btw). I would be wary of actually paying. I don't know if I will actually receive anything.
You can see his name and location when you pay through paypal? How?

That wasn’t a dig at anyone FYI.

I’m just as bad

But we do need a new area in the menu. HDCT and then break it down to retailers etc.
The only 3 threads that will be buzzing are literally zavvi, eBay and mantas shipping delays lol

• Haha
Reactions: harry and DMD4k

Thats not right..he lives in spain lol

Thats not right..he lives in spain lol

I don’t think that matters

I’ve dealt with someone who’s in the U.K., his brother sources items from the US but im sure the payment goes to someone else lol

This guy could be Russian, moved to England, then Spain etc and his PayPal is still linked to Russia. Could have a business in Russia and the PayPal links to that etc. Many possibilities

Obviously this is a strange situation at the moment however I’ve never seen anyone have any issues with this guy before in terms of legit sales.

There’s a reason for everything

Well I just got refunded with the same reason. Ebay account blocked because no receipts. I'll be contacted later to work out payment. I may just wash myself of this mess.

The guy is British but lives/lived in Spain. He is from Ilfracombe. If he doesn't live in Spain anymore then he moved back to the UK a few years ago as I recall the apartments he was renting in were being sold. He may still live in Spain having found alternative accomodation.
His details haven't changed since his raffle days, and he always sent out the items well packaged and swift.
The Russian name linked to the paypal account is Olena something and was the same name on the account back when he did the raffles.

This is all fact as I used to speak to him and enter the raffles way back.

Correct I used to play his raffles but at the end he did not send the prizes to a lot of
people in USA and stopped answering them. His facebook account is not active anymore.

So you're telling me he's issuing invoices for real and this means someone paid €700+ for a Spidey Homecoming?
Jesus... This reminds me when I was into collecting Neo Geo home cartridges: was fun and games until spoiled kids with thousand of grands stepped into the game (prices now are 4x/5x i.e. a €4.000 game now sells for €20.000)...
Good thing I got my Thor lenti for €250... Well, I still miss Ultron OC but I bet I'll miss it for a long, long time...

Correct I used to play his raffles but at the end he did not send the prizes to a lot of
people in USA and stopped answering them. His facebook account is not active anymore.

Yea, I stopped playing in the raffles myself and decided to just buy what I wanted instead, but I know something happened and he packed it all in for some reason.
I can only assume what others assumed and that the raffles were being fixed as the same people kept on winning all the time. One or two people in particular who entered everything and put in the most money to drive it.

Yea, I stopped playing in the raffles myself and decided to just buy what I wanted instead, but I know something happened and he packed it all in for some reason.
I can only assume what others assumed and that the raffles were being fixed as the same people kept on winning all the time. One or two people in particular who entered everything and put in the most money to drive it.

Not really. It wasn't fixed. I won a couple of expensive editions from him. He had some heart problem and was sick for a while.
After, this he started to wrap up as he also had problems with paypal account and started to use Olena's account.
My theory is he is dead and Olena is running the account and using his name. If you go to his facebook page, there
are a lot of people with complaints and messages but no answer.

So he/she is known to have fixed raffles before. It shouldn't come as any surprise then that the auctions were also fixed.
The funny thing is some ninjas claim to have won a few of them :naughty::naughty:
Which one of you took Up from 40 to 180 pounds in 20 seconds? :shipped:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and djjez83
Not really. It wasn't fixed. I won a couple of expensive editions from him. He had some heart problem and was sick for a while.
After, this he started to wrap up as he also had problems with paypal account and started to use Olena's account.
My theory is he is dead and Olena is running the account and using his name. If you go to his facebook page, there

You can't say either way whether or not they were fixed though and @DMD4k we dont know that for certain but something happened there. That was the assumption and I know a lot of people walked away from raffling because of that.

Maybe he did have other things going on but those opinions were thrown around at the time. He was using this Olena's account during raffles as I had paid to that account myself and I'm talking the year 2014.

• Thanks
Reactions: djjez83 and DMD4k
I was friends with him till he ****** over alot of people and started banning people in his raffles. Hes bad news and hated by alot of people

Everytime he would ban someone from his raffles they would go in the Facebook movie groups and call him out explaining to everyone how dodgy he is and showing private messages with him. Ive seen so many over the years. Many people here know exactly what im talking about lol

Im not suprised at all about his ebay listings

If you look at his Facebook profile a ton of people saying he owes them money and movies

Last edited:

That sounds about right. Olena is probaly trying to sell his stuff