Spider-Man: Homecoming - In theaters July 7, 2017

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Spider-Man: Homecoming

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Jon Watts[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: Tom Holland, Robert Downey Jr. Marisa Tomei, Michael Keaton, Zendaya, Donald Glover and more...

Plot: Following the events of Capitain America: Civil War, Peter Parker attempts to balance his life in high school with his career as the web-slinging superhero Spider-Man. [/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
kY2c7wKgOfQjvbqe7yVzLTYkxJO.jpg
[/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, still gutted Garfield got the boot. Dude was pretty much Spidey/Parker in real life... had the perfect sense of humour etc. and would've fit in with the other Avengers perfectly. Will obviously give Holland a chance though... hopefully he's given wittier lines than "hey everyone". o_O:facepalm:

o3J9KoA.gif

He would of fitted in with them perfectly

BABY RUTH

Reactions: Noodles
The 'Homecoming' title is warming up to me, particularly because I find it somewhat symbolic... this is Spider-Man's return home to Marvel Studios, where he belongs. And if Keaton is in it, I am so there!

Just read a rumour that Robert Downey, Jr. may be appearing in this new Spidey. That would be interesting...

Donald Glover reportedly joining the cast of Spider-Man: Homecoming!!!
It's all coming back around!!!
images%2Farticle%2F2015%2F10%2F15%2Fcommunity-birthday-donald-glover.gif

if you don't know why this is cool news... watch this from when they were going to make the first Amazing Spider-Man: