Spider-Man: Homecoming - In theaters July 7, 2017

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Spider-Man: Homecoming

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Jon Watts[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: Tom Holland, Robert Downey Jr. Marisa Tomei, Michael Keaton, Zendaya, Donald Glover and more...

Plot: Following the events of Capitain America: Civil War, Peter Parker attempts to balance his life in high school with his career as the web-slinging superhero Spider-Man. [/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
kY2c7wKgOfQjvbqe7yVzLTYkxJO.jpg
[/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
you posted on this thread about captain america civil war.
i posted on this tread about captain america civil war - AND you posted back that i've got wrong thread.

???
Yes, because 1. Another poster directed the conversation I was in towards Civil War and 2. it was therefore relevant to the discussion about the upcoming Spider-Man film, whereas your post was news about Civil War not connected to the discussion so felt as though it had been posted in the wrong thread.

As ITV recently said,
ItsNotRocket16Large.jpg
!

Yes, because 1. Another poster directed the conversation I was in towards Civil War and 2. it was therefore relevant to the discussion about the upcoming Spider-Man film, whereas your post was news about Civil War not connected to the discussion so felt as though it had been posted in the wrong thread.

As ITV recently said,
ItsNotRocket16Large.jpg
!

yep. it ain't rocket science.

your post : "It'll probably be Sharon Carter who dies if anybody does in Civil War. She's disposable." -> relevant ?
my post : "
Agent Peggy Carter
dies. (in civil war)" -> some how not relevant in this thread ?

but :

original.png

Can we move this along please guys and keep the thread about the movie instead of arguing? Take it to PMs if you must, please and thank you. ;)

Reactions: nefilim
my post : "
Agent Peggy Carter
dies. (in civil war)" -> some how not relevant in this thread ?
'Somehow'? It's about Civil War, not the untitled Spider-Man Reboot! My post was during a conversation about whether Iron Man and/or Captain America will appear in the Spider-Man film. But anyway, moderator said to move on so I guess we better.

Still I'm happy marvel are finally making a spidey movie

Oh for sure! It's in good hands. I was just hoping it would be called "Spectacular Spider-Man". Or something along those lines.
I'll get over the title eventually... But right now. It's "Meh" to me.

• Informative
Reactions: Flloydo
The latest rumor is:

Michael Keaton Eyed to Play Villain in ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’

michael-keaton.jpg

Variety reports:

Michael Keaton could be returning to the superhero universe — but this time, as a villain.

Sources tell Variety that Keaton is in early talks to play a villain in the Marvel and Sony co-production “Spider-Man: Homecoming,” starring Tom Holland as the latest Spidey.

Marvel and Sony had no comment on the casting.

For Keaton, it also marks a switch from DC Comics to Marvel. The Oscar nominee famously played the Caped Crusader in Tim Burton’s “Batman” in 1989, causing his career to skyrocket.

Marisa Tomei is currently set to play Aunt May, and Zendaya is also on board in a mystery role. The villain Keaton is being eyed to play is also being kept under wraps.

Jon Watts is directing the film from a script by John Francis Daley and Jonathan Goldstein. Kevin Feige and Amy Pascal are producing the movie, which focuses on a teenage Peter Parker’s high school days.

Plot details are still being heavily guarded.

Holland’s Spider-Man will first make an appearance in the upcoming “Captain America: Civil War,” with a standalone pic bowing on July 7, 2017. Production is expected to start this summer.

@Apollon Rumors are he is playing the Vulture... but that just seems weird (because of Birdman).
Would prefer if he was playing someone like Mysterio or... Chameleon maybe? Just please no more Green Goblin.

Actually... I would love it if he was playing JJ!!!

The latest rumor is:

Michael Keaton Eyed to Play Villain in ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’

View attachment 233400

Variety reports:

Michael Keaton could be returning to the superhero universe — but this time, as a villain.

Sources tell Variety that Keaton is in early talks to play a villain in the Marvel and Sony co-production “Spider-Man: Homecoming,” starring Tom Holland as the latest Spidey.

Marvel and Sony had no comment on the casting.

For Keaton, it also marks a switch from DC Comics to Marvel. The Oscar nominee famously played the Caped Crusader in Tim Burton’s “Batman” in 1989, causing his career to skyrocket.

Marisa Tomei is currently set to play Aunt May, and Zendaya is also on board in a mystery role. The villain Keaton is being eyed to play is also being kept under wraps.

Jon Watts is directing the film from a script by John Francis Daley and Jonathan Goldstein. Kevin Feige and Amy Pascal are producing the movie, which focuses on a teenage Peter Parker’s high school days.

Plot details are still being heavily guarded.

Holland’s Spider-Man will first make an appearance in the upcoming “Captain America: Civil War,” with a standalone pic bowing on July 7, 2017. Production is expected to start this summer.

Excellent news (goes with Kurt in guardians)

@Apollon Rumors are he is playing the Vulture... but that just seems weird (because of Birdman).
Would prefer if he was playing someone like Mysterio or... Chameleon maybe? Just please no more Green Goblin.

Actually... I would love it if he was playing JJ!!!

Oddly enough before I see your message and read apollons I thought "I bet he's the vulture"

For me that's cool but I'd prefer mysterio

Reactions: IRON MAN
Holland will NEVER be Parker in my eyes! ugly little t**t. Marvel destroyed him far as I'm concerned. Garfield WAS Parker!

I agree with you that Garfield was Parker and extremely annoyed he will never play him again but I'll give this new guy a chance.

Garfield hands down owned that role. It was like a dream come true for me

Yep, still gutted Garfield got the boot. Dude was pretty much Spidey/Parker in real life... had the perfect sense of humour etc. and would've fit in with the other Avengers perfectly. Will obviously give Holland a chance though... hopefully he's given wittier lines than "hey everyone". o_O:facepalm:

o3J9KoA.gif