Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: April 27, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon JP Exclusive - Non Exclusive
Price: ¥10,120

71Ct9bXuoWL._AC_SL1254_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How can anyone think this is worth $100? Am I missing something?

Japanese steels are nearly always matte too....
It is pricey, yes. It is also the best looking steel available and probably the only "premium" release we'll get until blufans pulls their finger out. I usually wouldn't bother, but I feel compelled.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
How can anyone think this is worth $100? Am I missing something?

Japanese steels are nearly always matte too....
I might cancel, but I haven't decided yet.

On another note, the link for the standard steelbook is not correct. The plain steelbook has different artwork (same artwork as the Amazon UK/Germany editions):

Amazon product

Last edited:
I might cancel, but I haven't decided yet.

On another note, the link for the standard steelbook is not correct. The plain steelbook has different artwork (same artwork as the Amazon UK/Germany editions):

Amazon product

It is correct. Thats a different release, with a different thread. There is an "exclusive" and "non exclusive" variant of this specific release. One has a bonus dvd, the other doesn't. It was the same with FFH.

It is pricey, yes. It is also the best looking steel available and probably the only "premium" release we'll get until blufans pulls their finger out. I usually wouldn't bother, but I feel compelled.
I'll happily wait for the inevitable WEET release to go with the others....

I'll happily wait for the inevitable WEET release to go with the others....
I'd actually prefer this over one of weet's thin/o-ring slip global releases with the wwa steel. Which is all we've had from them for the MCU SM films thus far. If they churn out a wea in a proper set like the legacy SM sets, that's a different story..

Hi, does anyone know if this Japanese edition (and others like Spider-verse, Venom etc) come with English audio please?

I'd actually prefer this over one of weet's thin/o-ring slip global releases with the wwa steel. Which is all we've had from them for the MCU SM films thus far. If they churn out a wea in a proper set like the legacy SM sets, that's a different story..
Not sure what you're talking about. None of Weets Spidermans have thin o rings they are proper premium full slips....? :confused:

Reactions: jc2ssych
Not sure what you're talking about. None of Weets Spidermans have thin o rings they are proper premium full slips....? :confused:

MCU Spider-Man only have thin O ring weet Collection WWA releases so far.

The Tobey and Garfield Spider-Man are WEA weet exclusives in proper sized slips. Hopefully they continue the trend with the Holland Homecoming trilogy

Reactions: BluSteel2012

Flloydo has just said it above, but that's not quite right. As I said, if they do a proper wea premium like the legacy SM films, I'm game. If they just do a thin FS/o-ring lenti with wwa steel (like they have for the previous 2 MCU SM films) I'd prefer this.

MCU Spider-Man only have thin O ring weet Collection WWA releases so far.

The Tobey and Garfield Spider-Man are WEA weet exclusives in proper sized slips. Hopefully they continue the trend with the Holland Homecoming trilogy

Flloydo has just said it above, but that's not quite right. As I said, if they do a proper wea premium like the legacy SM films, I'm game. If they just do a thin FS/o-ring lenti with wwa steel (like they have for the previous 2 MCU SM films) I'd prefer this.
Ah OK I see.

Well hopefully we eventually get the proper Weet treatment for the MCU ones too....

Reactions: Flloydo
Sorry I meant with the lenti they were only o ring releases. But yeah they also had full slips in the collection series too.

Awesome! This will go nicely with my Japanese Far From Home and Into the Spider-Verse editions. I wish there was a Homecoming one without the massive statue though.
Yes that statue is abysmal. Most of them break, they are too fragile got one from Amazon UK before, just terrible, can't imagine it surviving well from Japan.
Did the Spider-verse version include a steelbook?

1,600jpy shipping. They were £82 if ordered individually. That's inclusive of VAT, collected by amazon. No additional tax or duty to pay. I ordered 2, as it was only 150jpy extra in p&p for a 2nd.
Thx for reply, I like it but i think it's just a little too expensive for me.

It is correct. Thats a different release, with a different thread. There is an "exclusive" and "non exclusive" variant of this specific release. One has a bonus dvd, the other doesn't. It was the same with FFH.
Didn't notice one had the DVD and the other didn't. I don't understand why the bonus disc wouldn't be a Blu-Ray. Why DVD? Not much of an "exclusive."

Didn't notice one had the DVD and the other didn't. I don't understand why the bonus disc wouldn't be a Blu-Ray. Why DVD? Not much of an "exclusive."

They do this quite often. I remember with first Venom movie - same thing. Same editions, except for DVD which made all difference. That is only up to person who intend to buy it if it's worth that much.

No i agree. This happens with asian releases. Venom and FFH had it. It's more of a retailer exclusive thing. That disc is excl to amazon.jp, i assume other jp retailers will have the package sans the disc. They were both the same price regardless, so it only made sense to order the excl.

Reactions: tanokike