Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 4, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

13508491-7064917453817101.jpg

NWH A.jpeg

Last edited:
I don’t think it’s irrelevant at all. His YouTube videos are being posted and promoted here and incase he was to do other GBs in the future and someone “found him” then the people who might not know the history deserve to know so they can stay the f**k away. Or not... their decision

So, for anyone who isn’t aware, basically this guy (Paulie) is on another forum and he held GBs for HMV items for guys outside the U.K. (and for U.K. guys who may not be near a HMV I suppose) and he had a sh!t load of GBs on the go. For a few years he was fine. Helped a lot of collectors out. Then all of a sudden people stopped getting their orders. Some members of this particular forum had hundreds and hundreds of pounds worth of items with him. Thousands in total between them all. HMV went under and he claimed that HMV took the money and never gave him the items or the money back. This was well before the pandemic too and it’s taken years for some members to get their money back. He still owes a hell of a lot of people. Theres theory’s he was using his HMV points (when it was a thing - this is how long ago it was) to buy the items and spending the actual money on himself hence why when they went under his excuse didn’t make sense and it was just him that couldn’t afford to pay people back. To this day he still owes a lot of people money and to this day still buys every f**king release under the sun. He even gets sent freebies from companies to review on his YouTube. Over the years the guys who are affected on the other forum have been contacting these companies and explaining the issues so he does not get free sh!t. And to basically spread the word and to boycott his social media channels like YouTube so it affects him. Because he’s affected them. That’s basically the gist of it. It’s late and I might of left a few bits out but you get the picture.
I actually wasn't aware of any of that, so definitely appreciate the info.

Reactions: rkidgw and Flloydo
Wow this film is incredible in 4K !!
There you go again talking about the inner content (e.g. the CD in 4k), rather than the (epic fail in other people's opinions) steelbook :naughty:

Stick to the topic man :rofl:

Seriously, thanks for the photo's before (looks great IMO), and I missed out and gone for the Hoodie Edition - looking forward to receiving mine in a few days :thumbs:

I don’t think it’s irrelevant at all. His YouTube videos are being posted and promoted here and incase he was to do other GBs in the future and someone “found him” then the people who might not know the history deserve to know so they can stay the f**k away. Or not... their decision

So, for anyone who isn’t aware, basically this guy (Paulie) is on another forum and he held GBs for HMV items for guys outside the U.K. (and for U.K. guys who may not be near a HMV I suppose) and he had a sh!t load of GBs on the go. For a few years he was fine. Helped a lot of collectors out. Then all of a sudden people stopped getting their orders. Some members of this particular forum had hundreds and hundreds of pounds worth of items with him. Thousands in total between them all. HMV went under and he claimed that HMV took the money and never gave him the items or the money back. This was well before the pandemic too and it’s taken years for some members to get their money back. He still owes a hell of a lot of people. Theres theory’s he was using his HMV points (when it was a thing - this is how long ago it was) to buy the items and spending the actual money on himself hence why when they went under his excuse didn’t make sense and it was just him that couldn’t afford to pay people back. To this day he still owes a lot of people money and to this day still buys every f**king release under the sun. He even gets sent freebies from companies to review on his YouTube. Over the years the guys who are affected on the other forum have been contacting these companies and explaining the issues so he does not get free sh!t. And to basically spread the word and to boycott his social media channels like YouTube so it affects him. Because he’s affected them. That’s basically the gist of it. It’s late and I might of left a few bits out but you get the picture.

Karma will one day strike this big Paulie. It might be delayed but no escape from it.

Avoid this seller. Feedback profile

Had pre-ordered few Steels and he never sent any of them. eBay wouldn't refund as it was outside the return window. Had to dispute my CC transactions. Still waiting on the final outcome.

My copy arrived today, all good except for the disc at the back was loose, but no real issue, it's trapped under it's little lip, so it wasn't rattling inside the steelbook that much. Very happy with it.

And as for that seller, yes, a clear wrongun, constantly selling pre-order items at well below the retailers price to sucker people in, can't believe that they are still operating, I can only think that the seller is possibly under investigation and is being monitored (police often ask ebay to let accounts carry on to gain evidence..). Anyway, hope no one is caught out by this guy.

My sister ordered her boyfriend this from Zavvi too.
Box come in perfect condition, the Steelbook?
Bent up worse then I've ever seen.
They clearly could see that it was damaged before packing as the packaging was perfect.
My sister is not happy
My was fine apart from the disc's being lose.

• Wow
Reactions: Shark
Since the official release date was today, I was hoping that they'd have put some stock back online; seemingly not. I wonder if they're holding it all back for that £50 hoodie bundle. It's odd that they have that with a 24th April release date, since the hoodie is In Stock on their site and the steelbook is now 'out'. It may be that this bundle is the only way I'll get this steel now The hoodie wouldn't have been my first choice, but it's not bad I suppose. But having to wait another 20 days for it to be released is ODD.

It's more than a little irritating that they've chosen to gloss the other wwa and not this one. If the other was a wraparound and didn't just have the basic logo in mid centre I'd be tempted..

Can someone help me. I ordered this to be delivered to my parents house because I'm midway through a move to the otherwise of the UK. My mum says this has been delivered in a brown box. Did Zavvi send these out in those flimsy cardboard envelopes instead of the usual folded white cardboard boxes?

Thanks in advance

Can someone help me. I ordered this to be delivered to my parents house because I'm midway through a move to the otherwise of the UK. My mum says this has been delivered in a brown box. Did Zavvi send these out in those flimsy cardboard envelopes instead of the usual folded white cardboard boxes?

Thanks in advance
Same type packaging as white box just brown now instead been used since last month
It protects steelbook same as white box

Reactions: Star Wars Fan
"Funny" how in UK these are exclusives to two different shops and in Finland available in same shop. Just saying ...

"Funny" how in UK these are exclusives to two different shops and in Finland available in same shop. Just saying ...
That's not unusual
Steelbooks are often retailer exclusives in some countries but trade wide in other countries

Example this steelbook that is a Zavvi exclusive in UK is Amazon Exclusive in France

Retailers don't make the steelbooks they just get offered products to sell from the distributor in that country some will be a retailer exclusive in some countries and other countries are not a retailer exclusive