Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 4, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

13508491-7064917453817101.jpg

NWH A.jpeg

Last edited:
Spider-Man isn’t my thing but that steelbook looks really nice I think. Nice and colourful. Shame it’s not gloss I agree would have looked a million dollars.

Reactions: Flloydo
I hate titleless steelbooks!!

Oh come on! You like the art, right? Where are you going to put the title on there so that it doesn't cover up any of the images as well as not ruin the wraparound shot?

Would you prefer they use crappy art with a title slapped on it instead? :LOL:

Wow that looks really clear and sharp! Best pictures I've seen of this. So much better than previous pictures and videos that made everything look so dark.
I’ve not changed the contrast or tampered with editing it either (never do). Just had some good light and sun this morning before it got overcast

I just wish it was gloss. Oh well, I still like it

Reactions: Stygian
Oh come on! You like the art, right? Where are you going to put the title on there so that it doesn't cover up any of the images as well as not ruin the wraparound shot?

Would you prefer they use crappy art with a title slapped on it instead? :LOL:
They could've put the title exactly where it is on the jcard. Obviously not on a black banner, just the text.

On first glance, this could be a computer game steelbook for all its worth. And the inside artwork is sh1te. They shudda put a shot of the 3 Spideys inside...

I've picked up a copy for now to plug the series. But the minute something better comes along I'll be offloading this turd!

• Haha
Reactions: RMA
Lets not drag big paulie gossip back from the depths, for the love of god. No defence from me, but just let sleeping dogs lie.

Well he has no place still being associated with this community let alone having his content shared/promoted so the more people educated in what he did the better

Unless these contributors are going to earn those badges and ensure none of his content is posted here :whistle::naughty:

Reactions: Dazzler17
Well he has no place still being associated with this community let alone having his content shared/promoted so the more people educated in what he did the better

Unless these contributors are going to earn those badges and ensure none of his content is posted here :whistle::naughty:
I dunno, at this point he's just some cringey older dude making videos. YT is full of similar "content". He's not doing any harm with that, if that's all it is.

However people dragging up old, irrelevant sh!t, and new members asking for the gossip just isn't needed really is it? Not like he's gonna try a GB again is he? Like anyone would join :rofl:

I dunno, at this point he's just some cringey older dude making videos. YT is full of similar "content". He's not doing any harm with that, if that's all it is.

However people dragging up old, irrelevant sh!t, and new members asking for the gossip just isn't needed really is it? Not like he's gonna try a GB again is he? Like anyone would join :rofl:
I don’t think it’s irrelevant at all. His YouTube videos are being posted and promoted here and incase he was to do other GBs in the future and someone “found him” then the people who might not know the history deserve to know so they can stay the f**k away. Or not... their decision

So, for anyone who isn’t aware, basically this guy (Paulie) is on another forum and he held GBs for HMV items for guys outside the U.K. (and for U.K. guys who may not be near a HMV I suppose) and he had a sh!t load of GBs on the go. For a few years he was fine. Helped a lot of collectors out. Then all of a sudden people stopped getting their orders. Some members of this particular forum had hundreds and hundreds of pounds worth of items with him. Thousands in total between them all. HMV went under and he claimed that HMV took the money and never gave him the items or the money back. This was well before the pandemic too and it’s taken years for some members to get their money back. He still owes a hell of a lot of people. Theres theory’s he was using his HMV points (when it was a thing - this is how long ago it was) to buy the items and spending the actual money on himself hence why when they went under his excuse didn’t make sense and it was just him that couldn’t afford to pay people back. To this day he still owes a lot of people money and to this day still buys every f**king release under the sun. He even gets sent freebies from companies to review on his YouTube. Over the years the guys who are affected on the other forum have been contacting these companies and explaining the issues so he does not get free sh!t. And to basically spread the word and to boycott his social media channels like YouTube so it affects him. Because he’s affected them. That’s basically the gist of it. It’s late and I might of left a few bits out but you get the picture.

I don’t think it’s irrelevant at all. His YouTube videos are being posted and promoted here and incase he was to do other GBs in the future and someone “found him” then the people who might not know the history deserve to know so they can stay the f**k away. Or not... their decision
I know what you're getting at dw, and I'm not on a crusade to defend the dude or anything. Whether it was misstep by someone who should've known better, actually HMVs fault or whether it was completely intentional is by the by now really. It's done and it doesn't look like he's tried to do it again since, so that's probably not on the cards.

Someone posting his video somewhere purely for the point of seeing the finish on a steel, not for the want of seeing big pauly, does make it pretty irrelevant imo. The intention wasn't to promote the guy, or to spread the word, it was just about seeing the steelbook and moving on.

So someone mentioning something off the cuff as a dig at him, leading gossip loving members asking, drags it all up again and derails another thread if you get me. That was my point. Nevermind, done now.