Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 4, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

13508491-7064917453817101.jpg

NWH A.jpeg

Last edited:
Isn't this similar to Far From Home steelbook art in a way? I remember artwork being black logo on red case? Can't place it properly though... Or was just some type of addon.
Yeah, it was essentially a close up of the logo on the back of Peter's suit. It was on the amazon Germany, zavvi and Mexican exclusives I believe. Also simular to the front of the HC 3D steel, with the removable magnet.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Imagine if this wasn't even released in NA, like GB Afterlife. For once I could feel smug to be British lol

You can feel smug about the GB Afterlife steelbook. You're right, we didn't get that one.

But we did get the Ultimate Collection...with the lights. And for only $99.99...Canadian dollars! :wow: :woot: :cigar: :LOL:

20220204_014440.jpg

Oh and here's a blurry look at my steelbook. :LOL:
20220218_185834.jpg

You can feel smug about the GB Afterlife steelbook. You're right, we didn't get that one.

But we did get the Ultimate Collection...with the lights. And for only $99.99...Canadian dollars! :wow: :woot: :cigar: :LOL:

View attachment 527306

Oh and here's a blurry look at my steelbook. :LOL:View attachment 527308
Yeah, honestly I wasn't interested in either of those releases. Big boxsets aren't usually my thing and that steelbook isn't exactly great. I will pick an afterlife steel up if they reissue it with matching illustrated art to the other 3 though.

I only mentioned it as it was another recent sony release and it oddly omitted a US steel for some reason or another. I've since remembered bestbuy did have NWH on preorder a while back.. so it was a bit of a dumb comment in hindsight lol

Reactions: Stygian
Imagine if this wasn't even released in NA, like GB Afterlife. For once I could feel smug to be British lol
GB Afterlife never even appeared as a preorder listing on any of the retail sites here in the US. Best Buy has had the preorder listing for NWH for quite a while, so we’ll get it. But a lot of steelbooks lately have been really limited due to production and supply chain issues. So, there could certainly be issues. I’m covered either way since I have preorders in for both European variations.

The rear art for the Amazon UK/Fnac steelbook is pretty bad (especially if it’s matte), but I’m still going to keep my preorder anyway. Since we’re not getting that art in the US, I’m figuring it’ll have good resell value if I decide to not keep it.

I’d love to post what Sony and the NWH account on twitter just posted but people will literally lose it with me considering the conversations going on this morning regarding spoilers

I’d love to post what Sony and the NWH account on twitter just posted but people will literally lose it with me considering the conversations going on this morning regarding spoilers

OK I just bought a ticket to go to the theatre to see this tonight. April 14th is just too far away.

I've heard rumours that Sony will be releasing an extended version to theatres soon but I don't want to wait anymore.

First time going to a theatre, or anywhere for that matter, where I will be in the same place for 2+ hours since before the pandemic started.

I just hope there is at least one surprise for me to discover in this movie that I haven't already heard about.

I sure hope No Way Home doesn't indicate my chances of survival by making this decision.

Wish me luck! :LOL:

OK I just bought a ticket to go to the theatre to see this tonight. April 14th is just too far away.

I've heard rumours that Sony will be releasing an extended version to theatres soon but I don't want to wait anymore.

First time going to a theatre, or anywhere for that matter, where I will be in the same place for 2+ hours since before the pandemic started.

I just hope there is at least one surprise for me to discover in this movie that I haven't already heard about.

I sure hope No Way Home doesn't indicate my chances of survival by making this decision.

Enjoy... and good luck

• Thanks

Enjoy dude

• Thanks