Spring - Love Is A Monster (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Steelarchive-exclusive #001) [Germany]

Which artwork do you prefer for the full-slip?

• Cover A

Votes: 42 45.2%
  • Cover B

Votes: 45 48.4%
  • None of the above

Votes: 6 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

monsterzebra

The Marvel Guy
Premium Supporter
May 22, 2014
Germany
Release date: November 6, 2015
Purchase link: SteelArchive - SOLD OUT
Price: €34.95
Group buy: @merowinger

spring-steelbook-blu-ray.jpg

Hi folks,

I'm glad to be allowed to introduce the first exclusive edition of an upcoming german retailer called "Steelarchive".

http://www.steelarchive-shop.com/index.php

Features:
- Full-Slip
- Limited to 100 copies (1 copy per customer)
- Numbered (with card)
+ other goodies (TBA)

Artwork (full-slip):
Front:

20-thickbox_default.jpg

Back:
21-thickbox_default.jpg

Artwork poll (ended):

Please cast your vote for one of the following artworks in the poll (and/or comment which one you prefer).

"Cover A (approved by Koch Media)"]
FB_IMG_1436427676077.jpg

"Cover B (approved by Koch Media)"]
FB_IMG_1436427682083.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do a raffle.Give a time period of 24 hours to enter your name in the raffle.That way it won't be a mad rush and no panic to try to get in the group buy.Have HDN or the group buy host randomly select 10 winners.That is the fairest way of doing it.Won't have to worry about your phone or computer going bonkers in the most crucial time of the day and nobody will have to miss any significant time trying to get in the group buy.
That's the most fairest way to do this. Sometimes you make a gb thread and there is no moderator to clear it and make it open. This means you don't know when it will be opened and with only 10 copies. Chances are almost Zero.

I wanted to suggest this too, but you beat me to it.

Please consider this. You can mention everyone which entered twice. So for example, there are 4 people joining.

You can make it like this.

1. A
2. B
3. C
4. D
5. A
6. B
7. C
8. D

And then randomly via random.org a number between 1 and 8.

Anyways what you choose, thank you for making a groupbuy available.

I'm definitely try to enter the GB since on the 8th I will be dead drunk :cold:

:writing: Dear Steelbook-God, here is Daniel another time, bless me with your mercy and give me one of those fine pieces of art :rolleyes:

Reactions: AnubisNefer
Sometimes you make a gb thread and there is no moderator to clear it and make it open. This means you don't know when it will be opened and with only 10 copies. Chances are almost Zero.

Actually, I think a GB would go just fine, as long as a designated HDN mod coordinated with the GB host to make the GB live at the scheduled time.

Reactions: C.C. 95