Spring - Love Is A Monster (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Steelarchive-exclusive #001) [Germany]

Which artwork do you prefer for the full-slip?

• Cover A

Votes: 42 45.2%
  • Cover B

Votes: 45 48.4%
  • None of the above

Votes: 6 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

monsterzebra

The Marvel Guy
Premium Supporter
May 22, 2014
Germany
Release date: November 6, 2015
Purchase link: SteelArchive - SOLD OUT
Price: €34.95
Group buy: @merowinger

spring-steelbook-blu-ray.jpg

Hi folks,

I'm glad to be allowed to introduce the first exclusive edition of an upcoming german retailer called "Steelarchive".

http://www.steelarchive-shop.com/index.php

Features:
- Full-Slip
- Limited to 100 copies (1 copy per customer)
- Numbered (with card)
+ other goodies (TBA)

Artwork (full-slip):
Front:

20-thickbox_default.jpg

Back:
21-thickbox_default.jpg

Artwork poll (ended):

Please cast your vote for one of the following artworks in the poll (and/or comment which one you prefer).

"Cover A (approved by Koch Media)"]
FB_IMG_1436427676077.jpg

"Cover B (approved by Koch Media)"]
FB_IMG_1436427682083.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gutted... I was hesitating to post on the GB thread because i knew it was supposed to open at 10pm and when i understood it was the right one, someone posted a few seconds before me and i'm 11 on the list :-( so unfair :-(

Reactions: Marco86
it was a misunderstanding between me and the mods ... i must create the thread some time before and a mod must approve them ... i wrote a message and asked to open it on 10 PM german time :S
That's fair enough mate but can't this be sorted with a mod for the correct time to give everyone an equal chance with the correct time?

I asked specifically if my times were right and was told it was not 2 pm eastern it was 4 this is ridiculous otherwise I would not have slept in I woke up about 25-30 minutes ago grabed the paper checked the forum and was like, "are you bleeping serious."

I try'd my best to shoot as many PMs as I could my ninjas :dunno:

I've participated in time and it would be the best for me since pre-order day is my 30th birthday and I will probably miss out because of that,
but it feels not right and I can't feel actually joy. Theres a lot of ninjas who may be sitting with their mrs by dinner and wanted to participate at official GB open time :grumpy:

I also on one hand feel happy and lucky I managed to be one of the 10 people but on the other it wasn't fair to the others and because of that I feel sorry! Hope there is a way to make this right.

I try'd my best to shoot as many PMs as I could my ninjas :dunno:

I've participated in time and it would be the best for me since pre-order day is my 30th birthday and I will probably miss out because of that,
but it feels not right and I can't feel actually joy. Theres a lot of ninjas who may be sitting with their mrs by dinner and wanted to participate at official GB open time :grumpy:
I'm also out on the pre order day so this is a perfect chance for me to secure one but to have it open up early isn't really fair on others. If I don't get in on the group buy I will try my best to get one on my phone on pre order day while I'm having a few drinks. Hope you manage to get one yourself mate so you can enjoy your birthday more.:thumbs:

Reactions: dan8885
I'm also out on the pre order day so this is a perfect chance for me to secure one but to have it open up early isn't really fair on others. If I don't get in on the group buy I will try my best to get one on my phone on pre order day while I'm having a few drinks. Hope you manage to get one yourself mate so you can enjoy your birthday more.:thumbs:

Naw buddy. 08.08. is my 30th birthday and pre-order starts at 8:00 pm in Germany. I will be out of this world at that time :hilarious:
But like I said, it's not correct. Maybe they can do 10 more and 30 on 8.8. or we see it as a test, do another one in 1 hour and when I miss out it is what it is ..

Reactions: Narg
I also managed to get one. 10th spot and it was all about luck.
Well, the situation sucks for every1 that missed out because of the early thread approval and I feel sorry for them.
I really hope every1 can get their order in next week

So it's still going live at 22:00 o'clock European time? (Holland, Germany?)

I even put an alarm for it a couple of days ago?

Or is it already over? What is it now? I'm confused and don't know if have to be ready again in 45 minutes....

Last edited: