Star Trek Beyond (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 21, 2016
Purchase links: Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi - Zoom
Price: £23.99 (Zavvi) - £22.99 (HMV) - £22.99 (Amazon) - £24.99 (Zoom)

01-356408.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So when are Amazon gonna cut the **** and drop their price to match the others? They can't be realistically expecting it to be bought for 30 quid.

Think I'll be happy enough with the Zoom lenticular edition... especially at £22.99. I'm not sold on the alien face edition, plus the extra cost for an outer box and some gimmicks, I cannot justify the possible extra £15-£20. Amazon do have a cheek. I've got wise with them. Never add anything to your list either. I've noticed, and also e-mailed them, that after I add an item to my list for future purchase, the price increases. Be warned!

• Thanks
Reactions: bluray hunter
just seen following on sbook

Star Trek - Beyond
Fans of Star Trek series can now get excited about the SteelBook® edition of the movie Star Trek – Beyond, which is based on the show. The movie displays a new design concept for the visuals and the artist behind are Victor Martinez and Sean Hargreaves.

This SteelBook® edition has been treated with a spot gloss, which it used to hightlight the details in the artwork and make the colours shine brighter. Embossing is used on the title treatment.

Star-Trek-Beyond-steelbook-front1.fit-to-width.1000x1000.q80.png
Star-Trek-Beyond-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png
Star-Trek-Beyond-steelbook-outside1.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

US getting bonus disc with Target version.
I guess Amazon or Zavvi will get its own exclusive bonus disc.

Dont really want to buy it twice so hate it when they dont include bonus discs with steelbooks!

Artwork looks so good for this and the finish sounds great

And zooms will be the same with a lenti of the inside art. Should be an amazing release (zoom edition)

US getting bonus disc with Target version.
I guess Amazon or Zavvi will get its own exclusive bonus disc.

Dont really want to buy it twice so hate it when they dont include bonus discs with steelbooks!

Sainsbury's seem to get Paramount bonus discs quite often. It'll no doubt come with the DVD or 2D blu and I want 3D so they can keep it. It'll probably be a load of watch-once EPK fluff anyway.