Star Trek: Into Darkness (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook)-Lenticular (MM Excl.) [Germany]

Feb 9, 2013
Last edited by a moderator:
Just back from MM Trier - in stock and not for sale yet.

No, nooooo.... no problem at all, Sir. :ugh:

FU*K THIS BULLSH*T YOU GODDAMN SON OF ****************

Haha some MM Stores are full of Idiots!
I want to buy 4 Steelbooks, but they were not in the Sale Area but in the back office.
So he gave me 1! I said, no i need 4 Steelbooks!
So he told me "ONLY COMMERICAL AMOUNT" Maximum 2 Steelbooks...:angry:

If they had been in the sale area nobody would care, but so he could do his game....
unfortunately i had to visit a 2nd market to complete it..

This is one of the best Star Trek releases even though I prefer the other available arts for this movie. Greatful to have my copies secured thanks to a good friend :scat:

Reactions: harry
Also got this beauty finally! My personal favourite version because of the embossing and 3-Discs.

Meh, 32 Euros. I bought the non-3D version in the Netherlands for 22 Euros less. You can keep your 3D disc :D

Are you still talking about a bluray steelbook? For 10 EUR? Sure ;)

I picked up one of this but i prefere the other artworks. My favorite is the falling ship. It´s a pitty they didn´t make a lininkuar for this!

Reactions: harry
Bought mine in Hamburg. Was able to take a short look on the salesman monitor. From what i saw, there were only 150-200 copies in all Media Markt Stores (Hamburg only) together available. Some Stores even didn't had any stock.

Bought mine in Hamburg. Was able to take a short look on the salesman monitor. From what i saw, there were only 150-200 copies in all Media Markt Stores (Hamburg only) together available. Some Stores even didn't had any stock.

Same in Essen-only a small Amount available-seem like this got a small Print run.Same as Hänsel and Gretel-no more available in my Store

I was in Freiburg this morning and they had like 20 steels on display. To my surprise they were priced at 28€ instead of 32 :)

Also while I was there, 2 other people also bought a copy so I doubt that stocks will last for long ...

Reactions: VRob98
Was there no GB for this?

Nope. I didn't even know this one existed until yesterday when I saw it in the 'Last Steelbook Aquired' Sticky thread. I guess I didn't recognize this topic because it wasn't a thumbnail by the title. I wasn't even planning on getting any Star Trek Into Darkness edition until I saw this one! :drool:

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Sweet Lord, look at that Lenticular efffect (@5:30 in the video below), and its embossed underneath! :drool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzK1BPVXfgo

Last edited by a moderator: