Star Trek: The Next Generation-Season 5 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Excl.) [Germany]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: January 3rd, 2014
Purchase link:
Amazon.de

918NU7JTSjL._SL1500_.jpg

9155DdIPglL._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 164
Last edited by a moderator:
^ cool. Thanks to snooloui then! :)

I need a German that would be willing to get my pin case shipped to them and then send it on my way once the complete series is all out.

That is my copy just arrived from Germany to the uk. This is an expensive box set. At some point I am going to have to open them up for the codes, and to em watch them.

That is my copy just arrived from Germany to the uk. This is an expensive box set. At some point I am going to have to open them up for the codes, and to em watch them.

Dude! You need to watch them! I have watched most episodes on TV over and over (while on syndication) but when I popped the disc in, the HD remaster just made it a completely new experience! This set is really worth it!

Reactions: liorb22
The picture quality is top notch!
My only wish now is that VOYAGER will receive exactly the same treatment as it's my personal favorite trek show.

Love the series and cannot wait for season 5 to arrive from Germany. I see these as a bargain costing slightly more than the amaray release and the picture quality is mind blowing. :scat:

Tried to register for the box collector and I was able to register and receive an e-mail with username and password, however, when I try to log in, I cannot get past that page. It just keeps asking me to sign in over and over. Tried it in Opera, Firefox, IE & Chrome browsers. Anyone else have this happen and how to get past this?