Star Trek: The Next Generation-Season 5 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Excl.) [Germany]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: January 3rd, 2014
Purchase link:
Amazon.de

918NU7JTSjL._SL1500_.jpg

9155DdIPglL._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 162
Last edited by a moderator:
Tried to register for the box collector and I was able to register and receive an e-mail with username and password, however, when I try to log in, I cannot get past that page. It just keeps asking me to sign in over and over. Tried it in Opera, Firefox, IE & Chrome browsers. Anyone else have this happen and how to get past this?

That should't have happened.
Contact their CS. They usually answer very quickly.
[email protected]

This is currently not available from Amazon.de....something about the actual set differs from the description. Anyone know what that's about?

I just started talks with a representative on that [email protected] with the hope that I could keep these sealed and give proof of purchase some other way to get the case - hopefully I will have news soon :ohno:

Wish they had put the code in the badge boxes instead of the Steel.

Definitely post back here if you are able to come up with anything. I've been holding off on these for that very reason.

Definitely post back here if you are able to come up with anything. I've been holding off on these for that very reason.

Yes no probs :thumbs:

I got an initial usual response of " thanks for your enquiry and we will get back to you soon " etc yesterday so hopefully next couple of days I should have news.

I just made a case of - that there are collectors like myself who prefer to keep their Steelbooks sealed and wish to know is there any room in your system to facilitate this method of collecting .

Realistically the display case is for the badges not the Steelbooks they should have put the codes in the badge boxes.

To be honest I dont think I will get good news to manually check individual claims for these cases would be alot of work compared to letting their computer system sort everything out but sure it doesn't hurt to ask :D.

I just started talks with a representative on that [email protected] with the hope that I could keep these sealed and give proof of purchase some other way to get the case - hopefully I will have news soon :ohno:

Wish they had put the code in the badge boxes instead of the Steel.

Yeah, definitely keep us in mind! I know that I'm keeping my copies sealed as collectors copies.

Thanks for going the extra mile and checking into the possibilities! :thumbs:

Wow, none of the others is sold out so I hope they didn't decide to cut the print run and this one actually did.

I don't think it is sold out. They are probably trying to figure out how many they will have left in stock after sending out replacements for the no box shipping f**k up they created.

Yeah, definitely keep us in mind! I know that I'm keeping my copies sealed as collectors copies.

Thanks for going the extra mile and checking into the possibilities! :thumbs:

Certainly will thanks :thumbs:

I have been thinking it over for some time and having my seven seasons sitting there all nice and sealed does appeal to me more than a case for these badges and my steels opened for no good reason.

What is surpising for me is that these special issue releases are made for collectors and it never crossed anyones mind in the production that we may not want to open .

:clan:

1st Rule : You do not open your steels in collectors club.

2nd Rule : You DO NOT open your steels in collectors club.

:D

I don't think it is sold out. They are probably trying to figure out how many they will have left in stock after sending out replacements for the no box shipping f**k up they created.

Again? They screwed up the first season too when they didn't have the pin in a separate box. Received that season with a HOLE in my steel.

Holy ****! What a piece of luck! The steelbook Gods are looking out for you. That box must have fallen off the truck & been run over.

My heart sank them moment I saw that box. I was not looking forward to the horror show I was expecting to see when I opened it up. Thing looked like it had been stepped on....by the HULK.

My heart sank them moment I saw that box. I was not looking forward to the horror show I was expecting to see when I opened it up. Thing looked like it had been stepped on....by the HULK.

Personally I wouldn't have used the HULK as an example, more along the lines of The Borg. The package was assimilated by The Borg. We are The Borg: Resistance is Futile. :hilarious:

Nice to know you got a pristine gem inside. Can't wait till I get mine. :oohyeah: