Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: August 3, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on May 21, around 9 AM for Red Carpet , at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99
Note: 3 discs

12584863-1924769381743461.jpg

12584863-1244769382074100.jpg 12584863-1434769381918943.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You should’ve decided not to get there because of the poor CGI rendering of awkward close-ups on villains faces looks terrible. xD
oh, that too. i was *this* close to getting all six from Filmarena on the 4th instead of going after the best buy steelbooks on eBay, but i managed not to, and the Zavvi line got announced the next day.

Reactions: FN-2187
The steelbooks are been released over a few months
Each pre order will be separate

I get that, but they'll have the SKUs set-up in advance so it's not inconceivable for a retailer to set-up this type of opt-in pre-order across a set.

Not expecting that to happen but it would be extremely convenient.

I get that, but they'll have the SKUs set-up in advance so it's not inconceivable for a retailer to set-up this type of opt-in pre-order across a set.

Not expecting that to happen but it would be extremely convenient.

you do realise this is zavvi which dont even have a live stocks system and all cancellations have to manually put back in one go?
hence why usually 1 week before the pre-orders come back in.
so how on earth are they going to set that up think the words dream and on apply here :hilarious:

basil :LOL:

question, did zavvi confirm that the line will consist of all 11 steelbook films? I have not read this anywhere, even on social media. someone can confirm me, so I will avoid buying amaray.:LOL:

you do realise this is zavvi which dont even have a live stocks system and all cancellations have to manually put back in one go?
hence why usually 1 week before the pre-orders come back in.
so how on earth are they going to set that up think the words dream and on apply here :hilarious:

basil :LOL:

Nah, I thought I was discussing Poundland. :wacky:

Reactions: MrSquifler
Even though they've teased it, I really don't think it will be the horrific 70's disco Vader poster.
Even the pic they posted shows it being blurry. They won't use that. I think thats merely a teaser, just as that poster once was.

I'm certain, it will be, as one user above says "The gone with the wind" version.

Reactions: Flloydo and DMD4k