Star Wars merchandise event here

11216153-1764371078453306.jpg 11216153-5174371078496032.jpg

How to get 10% off:
1) Add it to your basket by CLICK HERE
2) Click here to activate the offer
3) Go back to your basket and apply discount code ZAVWEL54 into your basket
4) Voià! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Putting my money on a non title spine? Also is this not released in 3D?
Guaranteed character face spine IMO, hope I'm wrong. Do you mean the steel not including 3D or in general? I'm watching it in IMAX 3D next week, if the latter. Surely the steel will include it

Guaranteed character face spine IMO, hope I'm wrong. Do you mean the steel not including 3D or in general? I'm watching it in IMAX 3D next week, if the latter. Surely the steel will include it

Only mentions a bonus disc

This better have the 3D disc

• Informative
Reactions: davhyl
ordered, but might cancel in future if the artwork is S%*t, or if FA or anyone else announces before this is released. After all it is Zavvi and it will be cheap matte finish with no embossing, most likely damaged in the post and then try and get a replacement but will be out of stock :blackeye:

Anyway off to see the film at 10.30am, wish me luck!

ordered, but might cancel in future if the artwork is S%*t, or if FA or anyone else announces before this is released. After all it is Disney and it will be cheap matte finish with no embossing, most likely damaged in the post and then try and get a replacement but will be out of stock :blackeye:

Anyway off to see the film at 10.30am, wish me luck!

Fixed that for you.

To be fair, Disney only tend to go the matte finish route with their Marvel re-releases, and even they have embossing and now lenticulars (of which some line up and some don't). Their classics range can go from matte and flat (Frozen) to glossy and embossed (Big Hero 6), as can their live-action releases (Maleficent, Oz the Great and Powerful) so this could go either way.

I doubt it'll match the recent Fox releases, and I'll be doubly surprised if it has a title on the spine (the US version no doubt will), but only time will tell.

I'm interested to know how many you've had damaged in the post. I've ordered 100's of steelbooks and not 1 has ever been damaged in the post that Zavvi sent out. In fact, only 2 steelbooks Zavvi sent to me had any damage, V for Vendetta and The Incredibles and both were manufacturing issues.

Reactions: neo
It's for both the Steelbook and the Zbox
It involves pre ordering the Star Wars The Force Awakens Steelbook
All due respect paulboland, your words not mine, "it involves pre ordering the star wars The Force Awakens STEELBOOK" ! Not the zbox ! I want zavvi to make a profit and carry on selling steelbooks as much as the next person. But i do not believe dictating to your customers is the right way to go, and by dictating i do mean playing silly games with collector's by blackmailing and deceiving them into buying something that is not a "Steelbook". Kind regards Paulboland, much respect to you, but leave the zbox to another thread ! On a lighter note, i like the Dredd keychain, and believe extras other than just the steelbook can actually add greatly to the experience of collecting; but only as a free choice to do so, not out of fear of not receiving a steelbook.

Reactions: paulboland