user2319_pic230_1317766757.jpg

user2319_pic231_1317766757.jpg

user2319_pic232_1317766757.jpg

user2319_pic233_1317766757.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: o0 Deuce 0o
EEK!EEK!EEK!

Important Message
Please note that the price of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Collector's Edition has increased from $35.28 to $67.10 since you placed it in your Shopping Cart. Items in your cart will always reflect the most recent price displayed on their product detail pages.

Important Message
Please note that the price of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Collector's Edition has decreased from $66.78 to $26.01 since you placed it in your Shopping Cart. Items in your cart will always reflect the most recent price displayed
on their product detail pages.

will not let it go again :ordered:

I recently got my copy for the ps3, and I'm not a big Star Wars fan, but let me say that this steelbook is a real beauty especially the back cover with Darth Vader:) nice glossy finish. I will post pictures up tomorrow :)

Awesome! I want to get this, but the price went back up on amazon. If it goes back down, I'm going to pick it up. Thanks for the pics Ocielz!

Ha - I just realized this was a steelbook. I had this in my collection since it came out - paid over $60 for it.....oh well. Huge Star Wars fan here - and loved the first game. This one was a close second. Here's some pics of the XBox360 version. I love the fact that it can be displayed in the cover with either the Apprentice or Vader on the front.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Reactions: darczap
Same, i just bought it a bit ago. At that price its great. Just found this forum today on google and finding all kinds of good info!

Same, i just bought it a bit ago. At that price its great. Just found this forum today on google and finding all kinds of good info!

Welcome Molasar! Stick around, you're in for a treat!

I got this in today and must say, I'm impressed. First off, newegg shipped it in a nice box with those large air filled pockets. Thing came minty mint :scat:

Hi guys! HELP! I'm trying ot order this but it won't let me pay by Paypal...is this just for US buyers? Help me, Obi Wan Kenobi...you my only hope...