STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
Two years and you still haven't bought it? I guess I probably mulled over Gladiator Hulk for quite a long time before I finally pulled the trigger!

XM is goofy in that they will take preorders from people in person either at conventions or in their office. Maybe that's why their statues sell out so quickly once they go up for PO because by then there's not even 999 left! I guess I shouldn't say they are goofy, it's actually really awesome how much they interact with their fans. I mean throwing a luncheon at their warehouse as a customer appreciation is pretty awesome. Sideshow has gotten way too corporate and they should drop the word "Collectibles" from their name because 7,500 pieces is not a collectible.

So what figure would Hot Toys need to make for you to take the plunge?

I think the super high price is keeping me from pulling the trigger. I'm assuming its the pewter game pieces that makes the price so high, but like all collectible items I'm sure its massively overpriced.

Its cool XM interacts with the fans. Prime 1 is similar, they have changed a couple sculpts already because of customer suggestions. Sideshow continues with their "if you don't like it, don't buy it" policy, which is why they are still stuck with their Hunchback of Notre Dame looking Heath Ledger Joker PF Exclusive :LOL:. That thing is going to be available for another 5 years lol.

I will get a SW HT. Whether or not I'm going to turn it into a collection, vs. just getting 2 or 3, I'm not sure of yet. That Jedi Luke is already a high probability for me. An awesome Darth Maul would be automatic, as would an awesome Qui-Gon. An awesome ROTS Anakin would also probably be automatic, as would a good Vader that you could unmask with either a good Haden sculpt or good Shaw sculpt.

I think the super high price is keeping me from pulling the trigger. I'm assuming its the pewter game pieces that makes the price so high, but like all collectible items I'm sure its massively overpriced.

Its cool XM interacts with the fans. Prime 1 is similar, they have changed a couple sculpts already because of customer suggestions. Sideshow continues with their "if you don't like it, don't buy it" policy, which is why they are still stuck with their Hunchback of Notre Dame looking Heath Ledger Joker PF Exclusive :LOL:. That thing is going to be available for another 5 years lol.

I will get a SW HT. Whether or not I'm going to turn it into a collection, vs. just getting 2 or 3, I'm not sure of yet. That Jedi Luke is already a high probability for me. An awesome Darth Maul would be automatic, as would an awesome Qui-Gon. An awesome ROTS Anakin would also probably be automatic, as would a good Vader that you could unmask with either a good Haden sculpt or good Shaw sculpt.

Yeah, seeing how good other companies are with their fans really makes Sideshow look even worse. They started doing that weekly Sideshow Live telecast like it's supposed to be a fan thing, but it's really nothing more than a commercial for their products. Screw them!

I have forwarded your list of Hot Toys request to the company so hopefully they get going, ha ha. I often wonder if Hot Toys could actually improve on something as simple as Darth Maul, but I guarantee they would somehow.

My sister-in-law just called me because apparently they found some mold in their basement where it flooded. It will be cleaned out in the next two days, but she said the whole family might have to come stay with me the next two nights. Oh dear gosh, I am going to have to move so much stuff to avoid it being destroyed by my nephews. My Mattel DC figures are all over the floor in my spare bedroom and there's no way I'm leaving any of my statues on low shelves out. Heck I'm not even sure I should leave any of my Star Wars stuff out with how much the oldest one likes SW because he can reach everything! My 2-year old nephew immediately figured out how to open my Besta doors when he was over on Sunday so of course he kept doing it. I'm in collector's hell if they're staying over two days in a row because I'll be at work while they're there!

Yeah, seeing how good other companies are with their fans really makes Sideshow look even worse. They started doing that weekly Sideshow Live telecast like it's supposed to be a fan thing, but it's really nothing more than a commercial for their products. Screw them!

I have forwarded your list of Hot Toys request to the company so hopefully they get going, ha ha. I often wonder if Hot Toys could actually improve on something as simple as Darth Maul, but I guarantee they would somehow.

My sister-in-law just called me because apparently they found some mold in their basement where it flooded. It will be cleaned out in the next two days, but she said the whole family might have to come stay with me the next two nights. Oh dear gosh, I am going to have to move so much stuff to avoid it being destroyed by my nephews. My Mattel DC figures are all over the floor in my spare bedroom and there's no way I'm leaving any of my statues on low shelves out. Heck I'm not even sure I should leave any of my Star Wars stuff out with how much the oldest one likes SW because he can reach everything! My 2-year old nephew immediately figured out how to open my Besta doors when he was over on Sunday so of course he kept doing it. I'm in collector's hell if they're staying over two days in a row because I'll be at work while they're there!

It amazes me how many people clamour for those live SS things. If they actually show something I like I just wait for them to upload the full version after it ends so I can fast forward through all their advertisements lol. And speaking of advertisements, does this site have a lot more ads now, or is it just me?

Ha! Excellent! Hopefully they'll at least include his robe, SS's most recent 1:6 Maul and their new Maul PF both don't have it. It would be really awesome if HT put PERS in it, but they don't seem to use them anymore. I think there were a lot of issues with them breaking, so I think thats why they stopped.

You're totally screwed dude. You need to pack everything up ASAP! I really hope I don't hear a story about a smashed statue, or statues, or a snapped in half Hot Toy :ohno:. You're going to have to come down with the 48 hour "flu" and let your work know you'll be out for the next two days.

It amazes me how many people clamour for those live SS things. If they actually show something I like I just wait for them to upload the full version after it ends so I can fast forward through all their advertisements lol. And speaking of advertisements, does this site have a lot more ads now, or is it just me?

Ha! Excellent! Hopefully they'll at least include his robe, SS's most recent 1:6 Maul and their new Maul PF both don't have it. It would be really awesome if HT put PERS in it, but they don't seem to use them anymore. I think there were a lot of issues with them breaking, so I think thats why they stopped.

You're totally screwed dude. You need to pack everything up ASAP! I really hope I don't hear a story about a smashed statue, or statues, or a snapped in half Hot Toy :ohno:. You're going to have to come down with the 48 hour "flu" and let your work know you'll be out for the next two days.

It does seem to have more ads on here, but at least they aren't pop-ups or really that distracting.

My sister-in-law calmed down from her freak out after talking to the cleaning guys and they are staying home (whew). I would have had so much stuff to pick up!

What does 'PERS' stand for? I'm totally lost on that acronym, ha. I'm kind of wondering if I should get any 1:6 Sideshow figures at all, I'm kind of wondering how deep Hot Toys is going to get into Star Wars! I guess I could always just sell off the Sideshow figure when Hot Toys announces one, that's what most people seem to do. I passed on the Scout Trooper, I'm waiting on HT for that guy. I love the bounty hunter lineup, but I should probably stay away from those!

It does seem to have more ads on here, but at least they aren't pop-ups or really that distracting.

My sister-in-law calmed down from her freak out after talking to the cleaning guys and they are staying home (whew). I would have had so much stuff to pick up!

What does 'PERS' stand for? I'm totally lost on that acronym, ha. I'm kind of wondering if I should get any 1:6 Sideshow figures at all, I'm kind of wondering how deep Hot Toys is going to get into Star Wars! I guess I could always just sell off the Sideshow figure when Hot Toys announces one, that's what most people seem to do. I passed on the Scout Trooper, I'm waiting on HT for that guy. I love the bounty hunter lineup, but I should probably stay away from those!

Thank God they aren't pop ups. I'm actually okay with the advertising, maybe it will help them get more money to keep the site up more often now :D.

You just dodged a bullet there!

Parallel Eyeball Rolling System. All of their DX series had it I think. You shouldn't wonder if you should get any Sideshow figures, because the answer is no! :rofl: No Sideshow! No! No! No! I'm trying to be your group support here :p. I think HT will go plenty deep into SW, they've already gotten to multiple trooper variants, and even the Death Star Gunner. They'll probably wait till Sideshow sells through their bounty hunters then they'll make them.

Thank God they aren't pop ups. I'm actually okay with the advertising, maybe it will help them get more money to keep the site up more often now :D.

You just dodged a bullet there!

Parallel Eyeball Rolling System. All of their DX series had it I think. You shouldn't wonder if you should get any Sideshow figures, because the answer is no! :rofl: No Sideshow! No! No! No! I'm trying to be your group support here :p. I think HT will go plenty deep into SW, they've already gotten to multiple trooper variants, and even the Death Star Gunner. They'll probably wait till Sideshow sells through their bounty hunters then they'll make them.

Well I already bought one and you didn't stop me! Ha ha. I guess I didn't tell you until afterwards. I'll see how the quality is on that one since it's a more recent release. I don't know how deep HT will go. I mean it will probably be years before they get to most stuff if they do go deep into lines. They still have tons of main characters to do from the prequels plus you know they'll get distracted every year with the new Star Wars movie. They've already previewed quite a few figures and vehicles that haven't went up for order and I'm sure they are planning a ton of TLJ stuff right now.

I'm already tired of shipping my DC figures by the way, and I'm like 1/8 of the way done. The only downfall of selling these is the packing and shipping!

So what version of Guardians did you order? The steelbook that came with 4K and 3D copies?

Well I already bought one and you didn't stop me! Ha ha. I guess I didn't tell you until afterwards. I'll see how the quality is on that one since it's a more recent release. I don't know how deep HT will go. I mean it will probably be years before they get to most stuff if they do go deep into lines. They still have tons of main characters to do from the prequels plus you know they'll get distracted every year with the new Star Wars movie. They've already previewed quite a few figures and vehicles that haven't went up for order and I'm sure they are planning a ton of TLJ stuff right now.

I'm already tired of shipping my DC figures by the way, and I'm like 1/8 of the way done. The only downfall of selling these is the packing and shipping!

So what version of Guardians did you order? The steelbook that came with 4K and 3D copies?

What? You're failing the support group! :p I hope it turns out better than your Jango PF did. Have you checked your Kylo to see if its bending yet? Yours will probably be fine, whenever there is a chance of something going bad my bad luck always makes it happen to me. I'm hoping either by TLJ or the Han Solo movie that HT starts to release some prequel characters at the same time.

Are you feeling sad at all letting them go yet? I guess if its something I've had in storage for years I'll start to realize maybe I'm not that attached to it after all. That definitely makes it easier to sell stuff.

Yup, I ordered the 4K/3D Steelbook. I also got Kong Skull Island in today and just watched it. I liked it a lot better than the most recent Godzilla movie. I can't wait for the Godzilla vs King Kong movie that's coming up in a few years.

What? You're failing the support group! :p I hope it turns out better than your Jango PF did. Have you checked your Kylo to see if its bending yet? Yours will probably be fine, whenever there is a chance of something going bad my bad luck always makes it happen to me. I'm hoping either by TLJ or the Han Solo movie that HT starts to release some prequel characters at the same time.

Are you feeling sad at all letting them go yet? I guess if its something I've had in storage for years I'll start to realize maybe I'm not that attached to it after all. That definitely makes it easier to sell stuff.

Yup, I ordered the 4K/3D Steelbook. I also got Kong Skull Island in today and just watched it. I liked it a lot better than the most recent Godzilla movie. I can't wait for the Godzilla vs King Kong movie that's coming up in a few years.

I took pictures of my Kylo and put it back in the box. I wasn't taking any chances! It will be nice when Hot Toys does the Han Solo movie because I will pass on all of those.

Nah, I had second thoughts for a brief moment when I unpacked them, but I haven't been sentimental at all while packing them up to ship.

Nice! I saw Kong in the theaters and was surprised by it. I figured it would be very mediocre like the newest Godzilla, but I actually quite enjoyed it.

Did you see Sideshow announced a legendary scale DC statue today? I bet you can never guess which character they chose as the first one.

I took pictures of my Kylo and put it back in the box. I wasn't taking any chances! It will be nice when Hot Toys does the Han Solo movie because I will pass on all of those.

Nah, I had second thoughts for a brief moment when I unpacked them, but I haven't been sentimental at all while packing them up to ship.

Nice! I saw Kong in the theaters and was surprised by it. I figured it would be very mediocre like the newest Godzilla, but I actually quite enjoyed it.

Did you see Sideshow announced a legendary scale DC statue today? I bet you can never guess which character they chose as the first one.

Thats really smart. I just knew I was going to have the issue sooner or later. I wish thats what I would have done.

I was surprised how much I liked it. The trailer didn't do that much for me, but it really impressed me.

:rofl: They've been working on this thing for 4 or 5 years now. This is the original concept art they revealed way back then.

batmanlsf.jpg

I really like #3, but they probably scrapped all of these. If they did a 1:2 comic Superman would you be interested?

Thats really smart. I just knew I was going to have the issue sooner or later. I wish thats what I would have done.

I was surprised how much I liked it. The trailer didn't do that much for me, but it really impressed me.

:rofl: They've been working on this thing for 4 or 5 years now. This is the original concept art they revealed way back then.

batmanlsf.jpg

I really like #3, but they probably scrapped all of these. If they did a 1:2 comic Superman would you be interested?

#1 is probably the pose they went with. I can't imagine they'd do anything as creative as pose #3. Of course pose #2 looks slightly awkward so that's right up Sideshow's alley.

I would be very interested in a 1:2 comic Superman or Green Lantern. Of course I would wait for in hand pictures first. I just don't get how Batman fans can even keep up anymore. I would be feeling completely overloaded if there were as many Superman statues out as there are Batman right now. I'm sure Prime 1 will have 2-3 new Batman statues at their convention as well. I will also guarantee right now that if the DC legendary scale line continues the next character will be Joker.

#1 is probably the pose they went with. I can't imagine they'd do anything as creative as pose #3. Of course pose #2 looks slightly awkward so that's right up Sideshow's alley.

I would be very interested in a 1:2 comic Superman or Green Lantern. Of course I would wait for in hand pictures first. I just don't get how Batman fans can even keep up anymore. I would be feeling completely overloaded if there were as many Superman statues out as there are Batman right now. I'm sure Prime 1 will have 2-3 new Batman statues at their convention as well. I will also guarantee right now that if the DC legendary scale line continues the next character will be Joker.

Yeah, its gotta be something awkward. And he's gotta have a leg up on something of course.

I highly doubt most Batman fans buy everything. Most probably just cherry pick. Thats all I could ever afford to do. Even at Hot Toys pricing I'd still have to pick and choose. You'd probably have to be a millionaire to get everything. I hope they do a 1:2 Superman for you at least.

It looks like Hot Toys just teased a 1:4 Ledger Joker. I still don't have anything of this character. Maybe this will be the one.

Yeah, its gotta be something awkward. And he's gotta have a leg up on something of course.

I highly doubt most Batman fans buy everything. Most probably just cherry pick. Thats all I could ever afford to do. Even at Hot Toys pricing I'd still have to pick and choose. You'd probably have to be a millionaire to get everything. I hope they do a 1:2 Superman for you at least.

It looks like Hot Toys just teased a 1:4 Ledger Joker. I still don't have anything of this character. Maybe this will be the one.

A 1:4 Hot Toys Joker would be amazing. Although based on the 1:4 scale Vader, I'm guessing you won't see it for 3-4 years. There doesn't seem to be much excitement for the 1:2 Batman announcement, I think Bat overload is a real thing. The market is completely flooded with Batman related statues right now while there still isn't a Flash statue to be found, but hey, we're getting Batwoman! Help me XM, you're my only hope!

My statue collecting excitement is dying, there's really nothing out there I want. I have XM Doc Ock ordered and I'm eying the XM Weapon X as well, but not sure I need two Wolverine statues. Although they are different enough where I feel like I could justify it, ha. Maybe it's time to save up for an Alex Ross canvas painting...I've had my eye on that Superman shadows one for quite a while.

A 1:4 Hot Toys Joker would be amazing. Although based on the 1:4 scale Vader, I'm guessing you won't see it for 3-4 years. There doesn't seem to be much excitement for the 1:2 Batman announcement, I think Bat overload is a real thing. The market is completely flooded with Batman related statues right now while there still isn't a Flash statue to be found, but hey, we're getting Batwoman! Help me XM, you're my only hope!

My statue collecting excitement is dying, there's really nothing out there I want. I have XM Doc Ock ordered and I'm eying the XM Weapon X as well, but not sure I need two Wolverine statues. Although they are different enough where I feel like I could justify it, ha. Maybe it's time to save up for an Alex Ross canvas painting...I've had my eye on that Superman shadows one for quite a while.

You're right, I really shouldn't get excited for anything 1:4 from HT. I would need a 1:4 Bale to pair him with anyways. If I was going to do that I think I'd try to find the 1:4 Enterbay as the BB suit is my favorite. I think at $2k+ there probably won't be that much interest in the 1:2 Batman with the market being so oversaturated with Batman stuff. Maybe if it turns out really awesome that could change. I'm really excited to see it regardless, although I won't even consider buying it. Even I have absolutely no interest in a Batwoman PF.

That XM Weapon X is awesome! But I say go for the Alex Ross canvas! Do you think its possible he'll ever do another run of the Original Seven?

You're right, I really shouldn't get excited for anything 1:4 from HT. I would need a 1:4 Bale to pair him with anyways. If I was going to do that I think I'd try to find the 1:4 Enterbay as the BB suit is my favorite. I think at $2k+ there probably won't be that much interest in the 1:2 Batman with the market being so oversaturated with Batman stuff. Maybe if it turns out really awesome that could change. I'm really excited to see it regardless, although I won't even consider buying it. Even I have absolutely no interest in a Batwoman PF.

That XM Weapon X is awesome! But I say go for the Alex Ross canvas! Do you think its possible he'll ever do another run of the Original Seven?

I doubt they'll ever re-release the Original Seven. I'm guessing that kind of stuff is a big no-no in the art world. I mean I know edition sizes and collectibles means nothing to Sideshow, but I imagine it's different when it comes to art. If I got a Justice League one, I'd probably go with this:

e93405ea9625e09753ad27d224e582eb.jpg

It's about the only one that's currently available. I've seen it at comic cons and it looks great in person, but I wish Plastic Man wasn't in it! I don't know if I'd get a JLA one though, I'd probably just stick to his Superman ones and there are actually lot of choices in this case.

There's also this Jim Lee one!

44ebf16d259b01eb310c127337450a14.jpg

I doubt they'll ever re-release the Original Seven. I'm guessing that kind of stuff is a big no-no in the art world. I mean I know edition sizes and collectibles means nothing to Sideshow, but I imagine it's different when it comes to art. If I got a Justice League one, I'd probably go with this:

e93405ea9625e09753ad27d224e582eb.jpg

It's about the only one that's currently available. I've seen it at comic cons and it looks great in person, but I wish Plastic Man wasn't in it! I don't know if I'd get a JLA one though, I'd probably just stick to his Superman ones and there are actually lot of choices in this case.

There's also this Jim Lee one!

44ebf16d259b01eb310c127337450a14.jpg

I'm assuming there are big no-no's in the art world, but since the statue world ignores them, than screw them LOL. Maybe they could just make it in a different size? I mean, I don't really care what it takes as long as I can get it for a reasonable price, and screw everyone that bought the original! :p:naughty:

WBShop has that Jim Lee Superman on a canvas. It isn't signed, but its also reasonably priced.

Well my TV is probably 9 years old. I bought it when the HD TVs were first coming out and it's not even a Smart TV. I have to use my blu-ray player to stream stuff and that thing freezes all of the time. Josh has been nudging me towards getting a PS4. :p

The Vader trio hasn't officially been put up for order on the XM site yet, however they were taking orders from people who were present at the convention where they showed them behind curtains. I know one of the guys I've ordered XM pieces from has a Vader trio preorder available. It's interesting, one of the guys who gets me XM stuff lives in Singapore and he just goes down to their office and orders stuff from them. I know they also had a warehouse barbecue a few weeks ago where people could come and preorder things that aren't up for sale on their site yet. I actually have the Doc Ock secured because of that!

I like your new avatar! How much riding have you been doing lately?

Thanks man! Alot! Lol! I've done 3500 miles in 26 days.

I need to find someone loke that. I still don't know how I will get the Vader trio, MAUL, or Grievous. Maybe secret compass or something.

I see, yeah, may be time to upgrade. I've never used the smart feature on my TV. Just use the PS3, and it handles everything. Until o get my PS4 at least.

Thanks man!

I so hope I'm done with SS. Did you read the post that the saber on my Kylo PF bent already? I'm so f****ing pissed! I already sold that p.o.s. Whatever you do don't buy that thing! Eff Sideshow!

I'm definitely not a chess player, but I really love the look of the set. I really love the pieces, and I absolutely love the 3D light up board. If I got it I'd just use it as a display piece. I don't think I'd get it, but I have been eyeing it for almost 2 years :ohno:.

I usually go with either Samsung or Sony. But I haven't even read up on any consumer reports on either of them in years.

If I get into HTs I'm probably going to go the BBTS route too to avoid the NRDs. I wish it was the same with statues, but their NRDs are insane on those.

I think my TV is 5 years old. I don't even remember when I bought it lol.

You need a PS4 like yesterday! Get on that thing already :p.

I still don't even know how XM works. So its not on the site yet, but they are taking preorders? This company is so confusing lol.

Yeah, kinda weird! Do people put down money there?

My last "name brand" TV was a Sony. One of the best made. Had the highest score on CNET for an RPTV. 3 years of owning it, the internals fried. Bought my Sceptre 40" for $300 shortly after and still going strong. Then got my 65" Vizio and love that TV. Haven't thought about anything 4k yet, but I keep seeing deals on 60" sets for cheap!

No, I had no idea dude. What a crock of S! What is SS doing for the customers with that issue?

Two years and you still haven't bought it? I guess I probably mulled over Gladiator Hulk for quite a long time before I finally pulled the trigger!

XM is goofy in that they will take preorders from people in person either at conventions or in their office. Maybe that's why their statues sell out so quickly once they go up for PO because by then there's not even 999 left! I guess I shouldn't say they are goofy, it's actually really awesome how much they interact with their fans. I mean throwing a luncheon at their warehouse as a customer appreciation is pretty awesome. Sideshow has gotten way too corporate and they should drop the word "Collectibles" from their name because 7,500 pieces is not a collectible.

So what figure would Hot Toys need to make for you to take the plunge?

Quality 1/4 scale pieces. Make the Kylo with an awesome Driver sculpt. MAUL with robe. Dooku, Ventress, Greivous, the Inquisitors, etc.

Yeah, and Sideshow did tjat arou d the whole Aayla fiasco. Sad they've gotten away from their roots. From what made got them to where they are today.

I'm assuming there are big no-no's in the art world, but since the statue world ignores them, than screw them LOL. Maybe they could just make it in a different size? I mean, I don't really care what it takes as long as I can get it for a reasonable price, and screw everyone that bought the original! :p:naughty:

WBShop has that Jim Lee Superman on a canvas. It isn't signed, but its also reasonably priced.

True, they could make a gigantic one!

While I appreciate Jim Lee's art, it's hard to compare those two photos I posted. One of them legitimately looks like it should be in a museum! Or the Hall of Justice, ha!

I need to find someone loke that. I still don't know how I will get the Vader trio, MAUL, or Grievous. Maybe secret compass or something.

I see, yeah, may be time to upgrade. I've never used the smart feature on my TV. Just use the PS3, and it handles everything. Until o get my PS4 at least.

My last "name brand" TV was a Sony. One of the best made. Had the highest score on CNET for an RPTV. 3 years of owning it, the internals fried. Bought my Sceptre 40" for $300 shortly after and still going strong. Then got my 65" Vizio and love that TV. Haven't thought about anything 4k yet, but I keep seeing deals on 60" sets for cheap!

No, I had no idea dude. What a crock of S! What is SS doing for the customers with that issue?

Quality 1/4 scale pieces. Make the Kylo with an awesome Driver sculpt. MAUL with robe. Dooku, Ventress, Greivous, the Inquisitors, etc.

Yeah, and Sideshow did tjat arou d the whole Aayla fiasco. Sad they've gotten away from their roots. From what made got them to where they are today.

Good gosh, that's a ton of riding! Did you go over any mountain passes or along the coast?

I don't think any of us need to worry about 4K until they release all the Star Wars movies on 4K, then it's on!

I can tell you who my contacts are. Cali604 on the Sideshow freaks board hooked me up with Kingpin. All the other XM pieces have came from Benjamin Toh YongQuan on Facebook. He's on my friends list if you want to message him. I just worry about telling you about these guys in case they decided to up and disappear like that one dude did after he had built up everyone's trust. I would feel responsible! But they've been reliable for the last 2 years now.

I have a feeling no more 1/4 HT Star Wars will see the light of day.

Did you see SS announced a life size K-2SO, that thing will be huge!

My Singapore contact (Ben) is saying there will be two exclusives at STGCC, one Marvel and one DC statue. He thinks the DC statue may be Green Lantern or Aquaman, if it's Green Lantern I may have to have it!

Last edited:

Good God man. How many miles do you have that thing already? You've really gotten some great shots up there on your Instagram. Its like each day is even better than the last. I hope you're having a good time!

Are you going to get PS4 by the time Battlefront 2 comes out?

I'm starting to wonder if name brand even matters too. My Samsung has been bulletproof since I had it, but I remember my dad had a Samsung like 10 or more years ago that had to get repaired every other year or so.

SS doing something about an issue? Did you hit your head while riding out there? :p They probably don't even care if there is an issue, they're probably just handing out $20 store credits or something.

I'm finally realizing the only way I'm ever going to get half of the characters I want is by hoping HT gets to them eventually.

True, they could make a gigantic one!

While I appreciate Jim Lee's art, it's hard to compare those two photos I posted. One of them legitimately looks like it should be in a museum! Or the Hall of Justice, ha!

Good gosh, that's a ton of riding! Did you go over any mountain passes or along the coast?

I don't think any of us need to worry about 4K until they release all the Star Wars movies on 4K, then it's on!

I can tell you who my contacts are. Cali604 on the Sideshow freaks board hooked me up with Kingpin. All the other XM pieces have came from Benjamin Toh YongQuan on Facebook. He's on my friends list if you want to message him. I just worry about telling you about these guys in case they decided to up and disappear like that one dude did after he had built up everyone's trust. I would feel responsible! But they've been reliable for the last 2 years now.

I have a feeling no more 1/4 HT Star Wars will see the light of day.

Did you see SS announced a life size K-2SO, that thing will be huge!

My Singapore contact (Ben) is saying there will be two exclusives at STGCC, one Marvel and one DC statue. He thinks the DC statue may be Green Lantern or Aquaman, if it's Green Lantern I may have to have it!

I'm starting to wonder just how great the Jim Lee line is going to turn out from Prime 1. He does great 2D work, its some of my favorite, but Alex Ross has a lot more depth and details in the characters faces IMO. I think the Alex Ross statues are going to turn out better.

I really don't know how I'd be able to delay getting 4K when SW hits. Unless they start with the Han Solo movie in 4K, then I'll probably still pass lol.

You XM people and your "contacts". Its like you guys are part of some espionage spy bullshit. "My contact had eyes on the statue, he said it will definitely be as STGCC." "Roger that. Over." :rofl:. Well, I hope they make a Green Lantern for you, and if its super expensive you can go bankrupt getting it while I look at your pics.:D I've already gone broke with the 1:2s, XM is still a company I need to avoid.

They are doing a life size K-2SO? This is one I feel will get cancelled long before it goes into production.

Last edited:
Good God man. How many miles do you have that thing already? You've really gotten some great shots up there on your Instagram. Its like each day is even better than the last. I hope you're having a good time!

Are you going to get PS4 by the time Battlefront 2 comes out?

I'm starting to wonder if name brand even matters too. My Samsung has been bulletproof since I had it, but I remember my dad had a Samsung like 10 or more years ago that had to get repaired every other year or so.

SS doing something about an issue? Did you hit your head while riding out there? :p They probably don't even care if there is an issue, they're probably just handing out $20 store credits or something.

I'm finally realizing the only way I'm ever going to get half of the characters I want is by hoping HT gets to them eventually.

I'm starting to wonder just how great the Jim Lee line is going to turn out from Prime 1. He does great 2D work, its some of my favorite, but Alex Ross has a lot more depth and details in the characters faces IMO. I think the Alex Ross statues are going to turn out better.

I really don't know how I'd be able to delay getting 4K when SW hits. Unless they start with the Han Solo movie in 4K, then I'll probably still pass lol.

You XM people and your "contacts". Its like you guys are part of some espionage spy bullshit. "My contact had eyes on the statue, he said it will definitely be as STGCC." "Roger that. Over." :rofl:. Well, I hope they make a Green Lantern for you, and if its super expensive you can go bankrupt getting it while I look at your pics.:D I've already gone broke with the 1:2s, XM is still a company I need to avoid.

They are doing a life size K-2SO? This is one I feel will get cancelled long before it goes into production.

You should have e-mailed Sideshow about your Kylo to see if they would give you some kind of credit. You still could have sold it afterwards and got the credits. Do you still have a picture? I would send it!

When it comes to statues, I don't know if they can capture Alex Ross' amazing art. It could really go either way on whether the Jim Lee or Alex Ross inspired statues look better. I would just like to see them both!

I'm hoping they do Star Wars on 4K by next May 4th so I can just marathon the entire series. But yeah, nobody needs the Han Solo movie. They are probably waiting until after that comes out so they can only sell them as a box set. That way everyone has to buy the Solo movie!

You're just jealous that you're not part of this XM secret society! ;) You should just get a XM piece so you can see how awesome they are first hand! Lots of them go for decent prices in the after market, just saying. :p

Sideshow is going crazy with the Star Wars license all of the sudden...
attachment.php

You should have e-mailed Sideshow about your Kylo to see if they would give you some kind of credit. You still could have sold it afterwards and got the credits. Do you still have a picture? I would send it!

When it comes to statues, I don't know if they can capture Alex Ross' amazing art. It could really go either way on whether the Jim Lee or Alex Ross inspired statues look better. I would just like to see them both!

I'm hoping they do Star Wars on 4K by next May 4th so I can just marathon the entire series. But yeah, nobody needs the Han Solo movie. They are probably waiting until after that comes out so they can only sell them as a box set. That way everyone has to buy the Solo movie!

You're just jealous that you're not part of this XM secret society! ;) You should just get a XM piece so you can see how awesome they are first hand! Lots of them go for decent prices in the after market, just saying. :p

Sideshow is going crazy with the Star Wars license all of the sudden...
attachment.php

I still have pics. I guess I'll give it a shot. I'm not expecting them to do anything though.

Hopefully there will be a Jim Lee and an Alex Ross piece at Wonderfest. How awesome would it be if they were both Batman! :rofl: :p

Ha! I guess I'd have to get the Han Solo movie if they pull that.

I am a little jealous. I'll admit it. But I'm definitely going to hold out for either a DC piece or a SW.

Who buys these things? Have people not seen how terrible the life size Boba turned out in-hand? K-2SO and the Death Trooper are interesting choices, but wouldn't a life size Luke, Han or Chewie be better choices? Is the Rogue One hype still strong enough for people to drop $9k?