STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
Ha, yep! That's all you have to do. So you could give someone your $20 code in exchange for them purchasing their item using your referral code and you'd basically get some free reward points for a code you weren't going to use anyhow. Too bad I already gave away both of my codes today. Oh well. It would be forever before you get the points if they preordered something that's not shipping until next year.

Okay, I'm glad I figured that out. I guess I will try to get the $3 out of someone when I give out my $20 code. Its better than nothing. I'll make sure to get your account's refferal code before I order my next P1 piece so I cam give you 2%.

I have a feeling SS will change how this works one they figure out all of their customers are just referring each other instead of actually referring new customers :LOL:.

• Thanks
Reactions: terp_fan99
Okay, I'm glad I figured that out. I guess I will try to get the $3 out of someone when I give out my $20 code. Its better than nothing. I'll make sure to get your account's refferal code before I order my next P1 piece so I cam give you 2%.

I have a feeling SS will change how this works one they figure out all of their customers are just referring each other instead of actually referring new customers :LOL:.

Well their own rules state that the person you're referring must have an account. So I don't get what they are thinking exactly.

By the way, I think this looks terrible.

dc-comics-justice-league-aquaman-sixth-scale-hot-toys-903123-03.jpg

Well their own rules state that the person you're referring must have an account. So I don't get what they are thinking exactly.

By the way, I think this looks terrible.

dc-comics-justice-league-aquaman-sixth-scale-hot-toys-903123-03.jpg

I have no idea what they are thinking, but whatever it is I'm sure its perfect Sideshow logic :LOL:.

I just saw an alternate Aquaman suit yestersay in a concept drawing. I'm going to go try to find it.

Edit: It was something that was apparently on display
attachment.php

I have no idea what they are thinking, but whatever it is I'm sure its perfect Sideshow logic :LOL:.

I just saw an alternate Aquaman suit yestersay in a concept drawing. I'm going to go try to find it.

Edit: It was something that was apparently on display
attachment.php

So it was actually like the source material...which WB is totally opposed to for some reason. It's like they want to totally ignore the source material with everything and just make what they want.

I rarely ever go into the statue section on the Freaks forum, but I noticed there was an Ahsoka PF thread. Apparently they announced it during Sideshow Live...I thought that might be something Lou would be interested in.

So it was actually like the source material...which WB is totally opposed to for some reason. It's like they want to totally ignore the source material with everything and just make what they want.

I rarely ever go into the statue section on the Freaks forum, but I noticed there was an Ahsoka PF thread. Apparently they announced it during Sideshow Live...I thought that might be something Lou would be interested in.

I literally never thought the actual comic outfit would work but after seeing it there it looks magnificent. I'm so pissed they didn't go with that. Its like these studios like to change stuff just to change it. Hopefully he'll end up using that outfit at some point in his stand alone movie.

I saw there was an Ahsoka thread on statueforum today, never in a million years did I think SS would make her. I'm not going to lie I am slightly interested/tempted, especially if they make her in her adult look from Rebels.

I know you guys have seen it already, butbjere ya go anyway:

The whole Negan thing is what got me back into the show. Well, what made me want to get back into it. I'll tell ya right now, it was worth it! Love the character.

I will definitely buy an Ahsoka PF...if made right. And, only if it's the TCW Ahsoka.

I literally never thought the actual comic outfit would work but after seeing it there it looks magnificent. I'm so pissed they didn't go with that. Its like these studios like to change stuff just to change it. Hopefully he'll end up using that outfit at some point in his stand alone movie.

I saw there was an Ahsoka thread on statueforum today, never in a million years did I think SS would make her. I'm not going to lie I am slightly interested/tempted, especially if they make her in her adult look from Rebels.

I'm pretty annoyed they couldn't stay truer to the comic book outfit. Marvel has done a pretty good job of that.

I just won a Nintendo 64 off of eBay that comes with Goldeneye and Mario Kart. I'm going to have to stop by the game store here and get Super Mario 64!

The whole Negan thing is what got me back into the show. Well, what made me want to get back into it. I'll tell ya right now, it was worth it! Love the character.

I will definitely buy an Ahsoka PF...if made right. And, only if it's the TCW Ahsoka.

Saw it on Facebook and love it! Congrats dude. What was the X-Wing model you had set up next to it?

I'm pretty annoyed they couldn't stay truer to the comic book outfit. Marvel has done a pretty good job of that.

I just won a Nintendo 64 off of eBay that comes with Goldeneye and Mario Kart. I'm going to have to stop by the game store here and get Super Mario 64!

Saw it on Facebook and love it! Congrats dude. What was the X-Wing model you had set up next to it?

Thanks man. That's the Code 3 diecast replica. Would have been cooler to have a Rebel Pilot Luke statue or figure next to it tho.

I absolutely love it! Is it your new favorite? Honestly, your helmets are more exciting than statues!

I'm just shocked they are going to make her.

They literally copied Batman's outfit right from Frank Miller so I am a bit shocked they couldn't have copied Aquaman's from the comics, especially after seeing that prototype they had on display. It clearly worked.

OMG that is awesome! How much did you get it for? I need to rebuy a SNES one of these days.

Well I finally watched Spider-Man Homecoming. I didn't hate it at all like I was planning to, it was way better than the trailers. I really thought Iron Man was going to be forced into this movie every chance he could, but watching the movie he actually worked really well in all of his scenes. I absolutely loved Keaton as the Vulture! It really confirmed to me that he is still awesome in this genre. Now I want him and Burton to do a new Batman movie where he plays an older Batman.

I absolutely love it! Is it your new favorite? Honestly, your helmets are more exciting than statues!

They literally copied Batman's outfit right from Frank Miller so I am a bit shocked they couldn't have copied Aquaman's from the comics, especially after seeing that prototype they had on display. It clearly worked.

OMG that is awesome! How much did you get it for? I need to rebuy a SNES one of these days.

Well I finally watched Spider-Man Homecoming. I didn't hate it at all like I was planning to, it was way better than the trailers. I really thought Iron Man was going to be forced into this movie every chance he could, but watching the movie he actually worked really well in all of his scenes. I absolutely loved Keaton as the Vulture! It really confirmed to me that he is still awesome in this genre. Now I want him and Burton to do a new Batman movie where he plays an older Batman.

Yeah, I didn't hate homecoming, just nothing new or better than the previous 5. Garfield spidey is still my favorite, but aunt may in Homecoming is !

Dude! They are all Awesome! I get compliments on the helmets on every ride. Can't wait to wear the new one out on a ride. HJC is making a Poe Dameron open face helmet too that should be out in January.

Yeah, I didn't hate homecoming, just nothing new or better than the previous 5. Garfield spidey is still my favorite, but aunt may in Homecoming is !

Dude! They are all Awesome! I get compliments on the helmets on every ride. Can't wait to wear the new one out on a ride. HJC is making a Poe Dameron open face helmet too that should be out in January.

Spider-Man 1 & 2 are still my top 2, then it would either be this one or ASM 1. Tobey is still my favorite Spider-Man though.

I gotta say I think Poe's helmet design is even cooler than Luke's even though its nowhere near as iconic.

Spider-Man 1 & 2 are still my top 2, then it would either be this one or ASM 1. Tobey is still my favorite Spider-Man though.

I gotta say I think Poe's helmet design is even cooler than Luke's even though its nowhere near as iconic.

I dig the Poe design more too. Black and red! Here ya go!

Casco-HJC-FG70S-Poe-Dameronv.jpg

HJC-FG-70s-Poe-Dameron-Jethelm_b4.jpg

I don't care for Tobey as an actor. I probably like him less than Julia Roberts and I absolutely can't stand her!

Thanks man. That's the Code 3 diecast replica. Would have been cooler to have a Rebel Pilot Luke statue or figure next to it tho.

I need a X-Wing replica, that's definitely my favorite Star Wars ship.

The Nintendo 64 plus 2 controllers and four games cost me around $120. They wanted $100 for the console and one controller at my local store and probably another $40-50 just for Mario Kart so eBay was cheaper. I ordered a three game lot of Rogue Squadron, Shadows of the Empire, and Pod Racer too. :p

Homecoming is decently entertaining. I still like the original Tobey trilogy better. I just didn't like that they made it seem like he couldn't have become Spider-Man without Iron Man's help. Oh well.

Here's a question: What would you say are the top five fight scenes from comic book movies?

I dig the Poe design more too. Black and red! Here ya go!

Casco-HJC-FG70S-Poe-Dameronv.jpg

HJC-FG-70s-Poe-Dameron-Jethelm_b4.jpg

I don't care for Tobey as an actor. I probably like him less than Julia Roberts and I absolutely can't stand her!

That helmet is slick! You need that one too.

What is wrong with Julia Roberts? Can't say I've ever seen her in anything other than Pretty Woman. Her niece Emma is pretty cute.

I need a X-Wing replica, that's definitely my favorite Star Wars ship.

The Nintendo 64 plus 2 controllers and four games cost me around $120. They wanted $100 for the console and one controller at my local store and probably another $40-50 just for Mario Kart so eBay was cheaper. I ordered a three game lot of Rogue Squadron, Shadows of the Empire, and Pod Racer too. :p

Homecoming is decently entertaining. I still like the original Tobey trilogy better. I just didn't like that they made it seem like he couldn't have become Spider-Man without Iron Man's help. Oh well.

Here's a question: What would you say are the top five fight scenes from comic book movies?

That helmet is slick! You need that one too.

What is wrong with Julia Roberts? Can't say I've ever seen her in anything other than Pretty Woman. Her niece Emma is pretty cute.

Awesome score! Thats probably the best $120 you've ever spent! I'm glad to hear you got the 3 best N64 SW games on top of it! :thumbs:

I'm definitely not a fan of that either. But since they already forced that in Civil War I guess I was somewhat prepared for it. I still think that suit of his is ridiculous, he's supposed to be Spider-Man not Iron Man. The more I think about it I'm already starting to dislike this movie :LOL:.

Man thats tough, and highly subjective. But I'll go with:

5. Batman Vs. Joker on top of the Cathedral from Batman '89
4. The first Batman and Bane fight where Bane breaks Batman's back in TDKR.
3. The Avengers end battle from the first movie.
2. Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman fight Doomsday
1. The Batman and Superman fight where Batman kicks Superman's ass the entire fight because, you know, Superman is just a little b**** :rofl:.

Awesome score! Thats probably the best $120 you've ever spent! I'm glad to hear you got the 3 best N64 SW games on top of it! :thumbs:

I'm definitely not a fan of that either. But since they already forced that in Civil War I guess I was somewhat prepared for it. I still think that suit of his is ridiculous, he's supposed to be Spider-Man not Iron Man. The more I think about it I'm already starting to dislike this movie :LOL:.

Man thats tough, and highly subjective. But I'll go with:

5. Batman Vs. Joker on top of the Cathedral from Batman '89
4. The first Batman and Bane fight where Bane breaks Batman's back in TDKR.
3. The Avengers end battle from the first movie.
2. Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman fight Doomsday
1. The Batman and Superman fight where Batman kicks Superman's ass the entire fight because, you know, Superman is just a little b**** :rofl:.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to playing some Nintendo 64 again. I need to track down a few more games that I had when I was younger.

I definitely didn't like his high tech suit, that doesn't fit Spider-Man at all. Oh well, it is what it is.

You would be a jerk with your #1 pick. I would go with:

5. The airport fight scene from Civil War (just because it's crazy awesome having all those superheroes together, I'm sure I'll change it to something from the Infinity War when it comes out)
4. Not really a fist fight scene, but I love the tunnel car chase in The Dark Knight where Joker is going after Harvey Dent.
3. Spider-Man vs. Doc Ock on the train in Spider-Man 2
2. The overpass fight with Falcon/Black Widow/Captain America vs. Bucky and his goons in Winter Soldier
1. Hit-Girl vs. Rasul and his buddies in the apartment in Kick-Ass. Probably the most messed up fight scene ever, ha.

Hot Toys is making Arkham Knight figures, you don't need Prime 1! :p

22554919_10154972209122344_995048434184047611_n.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm looking forward to playing some Nintendo 64 again. I need to track down a few more games that I had when I was younger.

I definitely didn't like his high tech suit, that doesn't fit Spider-Man at all. Oh well, it is what it is.

You would be a jerk with your #1 pick. I would go with:

5. The airport fight scene from Civil War (just because it's crazy awesome having all those superheroes together, I'm sure I'll change it to something from the Infinity War when it comes out)
4. Not really a fist fight scene, but I love the tunnel car chase in The Dark Knight where Joker is going after Harvey Dent.
3. Spider-Man vs. Doc Ock on the train in Spider-Man 2
2. The overpass fight with Falcon/Black Widow/Captain America vs. Bucky and his goons in Winter Soldier
1. Hit-Girl vs. Rasul and his buddies in the apartment in Kick-Ass. Probably the most messed up fight scene ever, ha.

Hot Toys is making Arkham Knight figures, you don't need Prime 1! :p

22554919_10154972209122344_995048434184047611_n.jpg

I'm pretty shocked how relaxed the MCU fans are about the high-tech Spidey suit. They are usually the ones who are whining about how great the MCU is for following the comics. I've never seen Spidey with a suit like that in any Spidey comics I've ever read.

Ha! Sorry, I couldn't help myself. That's a good list but I haven't seen Kick Ass since the first time it was on HBO or whatever. If I wasn't restricted to fight scenes I would have picked Superman saving the airplane in Superman Returns as my #2.

That's looks really cool but its so small! How can anyone collect those dinky things :LOL:;). I think once you get that 1:3 Superman from Prime 1 you are going to flip!

Did you get both of the Spook codes so far today? GETSPOOKY and SNIVEL .

I'm pretty shocked how relaxed the MCU fans are about the high-tech Spidey suit. They are usually the ones who are whining about how great the MCU is for following the comics. I've never seen Spidey with a suit like that in any Spidey comics I've ever read.

Ha! Sorry, I couldn't help myself. That's a good list but I haven't seen Kick Ass since the first time it was on HBO or whatever. If I wasn't restricted to fight scenes I would have picked Superman saving the airplane in Superman Returns as my #2.

That's looks really cool but its so small! How can anyone collect those dinky things :LOL:;). I think once you get that 1:3 Superman from Prime 1 you are going to flip!

Did you get both of the Spook codes so far today? GETSPOOKY and SNIVEL .

Me neither. Spider-Man always made his own costume, that was actually an amusing part of Ultimate Spider-Man every time his costume got destroyed.

Kick-Ass is such a good movie! And I agree, the plane scene from Superman Returns is vastly underrated.

I'm trying to help you spend less money! You're the one who told me to convince you to collect Hot Toys, ha!

I did get both Spook codes, that was $10 right? I've also been sneakily adding my referral code onto any order links I post on forums and someone ordered something after clicking on the link so I have $4 in pending refer-a-friend reward points too. :p

Me neither. Spider-Man always made his own costume, that was actually an amusing part of Ultimate Spider-Man every time his costume got destroyed.

Kick-Ass is such a good movie! And I agree, the plane scene from Superman Returns is vastly underrated.

I'm trying to help you spend less money! You're the one who told me to convince you to collect Hot Toys, ha!

I did get both Spook codes, that was $10 right? I've also been sneakily adding my referral code onto any order links I post on forums and someone ordered something after clicking on the link so I have $4 in pending refer-a-friend reward points too. :p

Yeah, its $10 so far.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: OMG that's hilarious! I'm actually laughing! Now I've gotta start doing that too.

Exactly! How did Marvel Studios screw this up!

Superman Returns is vastly underrated. People complain that movie had no action and that MoS had to much action. There is no pleasing these internet tools!

Ha! That's right, keep at it I guess. I have a feeling after AK Batman I might not order another P1 piece, I love the size but I don't know if I can justify the price anymore. I just don't know if I'm ready to accept 1:6 collecting yet.

Yeah, its $10 so far.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: OMG that's hilarious! I'm actually laughing! Now I've gotta start doing that too.

Exactly! How did Marvel Studios screw this up!

Superman Returns is vastly underrated. People complain that movie had no action and that MoS had to much action. There is no pleasing these internet tools!

Ha! That's right, keep at it I guess. I have a feeling after AK Batman I might not order another P1 piece, I love the size but I don't know if I can justify the price anymore. I just don't know if I'm ready to accept 1:6 collecting yet.

Hey, it's free reward money! Ha, I clearly have no shame on the internet. Not like anyone would know that happened. The funny thing is whoever did that didn't even buy anything I had linked. They must have just clicked the link then were browsing and bought something else.

My biggest complaint with Superman Returns (other than the super kid), was that they basically rehashed the plot to the first Superman movie with Lex Luthor trying to get land. With the technology they had in the 2000s, they could have used a villain like Brainiac and done something a lot more interesting than a villain who wants real estate.

I think you're addicted to P1 and won't be able to stop!