STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
I just want all of these statue companies to stop getting so greedy. I'm sorry, but these things aren't worth more than 500 bucks from any company. And even then that's still an insane price! I remember complaining when prices were $350! Why would I ever buy anything more expensive after that! I'm so mad at myself! These companies have realized how people get addicted to buying these things and then charge whatever they want. I have to be honest with myself and look at every statue I've bought and ask myself if its really worth the price and the answer is No to all of them. I really think I'm going to go with HTs from this point forward if I continue, those are still overpriced but at least their prices have leveled off. I really think my upcoming P1 AK Batman will be my last statue. My new goal will be to go after stuff that's $250 and under.

Its probably the stress from this hobby! :LOL: One of my good buddy's hair started thinning quite a bit in his late 20's. It sucks, no one should have to go through that that early in their life.

I think the cost of everything has just went way up the last 10 years and it's been extremely disproportionate to wage raises. I saw people complaining about this on Facebook and they weren't even talking about statues. Cost of living has just gotten extreme. The greedy rich want more while us average workers are getting less. I mean does anyone really need a BILLION dollars? It's insanity. Humans supposedly have the most evolved, complex brains, yet we are still animals who can't stop using and killing each other. Okay, that went way beyond the statue hobby, sorry about that. Ha ha.

I don't know what it is. My work ID picture was taken on April 2015 and I still have my hair. It's really fallen out in the last two years. It really is a helpless feeling! Oh well, guess I'll just start shaving my head. I have a good shaped head for that and I've kept my hair super short most of my life anyhow.

What's going on dudes?!! Lol! Same o same with me. Just trying to get as much riding in as possible before the S hits the fan!

Sold off a couple more statues. Decided I'm just keeping bad guys for now. Haven't bought any new ones. I find myself wanting to pull the trigger on the new Vader, new Maul, and Kylo bit just cant bring myself to do it. Then I see all the Hot Toys stuff coming out and want that too. Then I go for a ride and forget it all, lmao!! I did get a new helmet tho.

Trying to catch up on movies and tv shows. Ran through all the seasons if TWD in 2 weeks. Saw GOTG2, Transformers, and Homecoming. Like the first Guardians better. Last Knight was good typical Transformers fun. Homecoming, where do I start. I dunno. I just wish Garfield was still doing it. Bad casting IMO. Highlight for me, Keaton. Love that guy! And, of course, the end when
Pepper, Tony, and Haps are together

What's in the box??!?!?!?! Have you done any good rides lately?

We're right there with you. There's a few statues that I've really liked, but I can't get myself to buy anything that expensive anymore. I'm thinking about focusing down my collection as well and cutting my bigger statues down to just Superman, Green Lantern, and Daredevil. I figure Punisher falls in with Daredevil so I have an excuse to keep that statue. The only other two I'm indecisive about are the Gladiator Hulk and the Scout Trooper/Speeder Bike PF. Although the latter has been in a box for two years now. I'm mostly just scared to ship the speeder bike because it's so fragile. Other than those three characters, I'm just going to stick to the 1/6 Hot Toys Star Wars figures and the upcoming 1/6 Tweeterhead DC line.

How was TWD? I watched the premiere last year then gave up on the show. I'm completely caught up on the comics so I'm way ahead of the show. The show just seems like lots of bad filler. That was one of the few shows I watched from day 1, but I finally couldn't do it anymore. I agree with you on GotG and Homecoming. I've said a few times that Keaton is the best part of the movie. When you said you liked the end I thought you were talking about the very end when
Aunt May sees him in the costume.
I laughed at that part.

I'm not quoting either of your posts as I still haven't seen Homecoming yet and I don't want to see what your Spoilers say.

Okay Lou,

5eef22178212634f7147ac8d91bd8979042ae939_hq.gif
:p

Seriously, what is in there? Which character is it? I'm so excited to see it!

I can't say I blame you for not being able to pull the trigger on any new statues. I'm starting to realize these things are overrated for the price.

I don't know about you Adam, but I totally need a billion dollars! :p I know the prices of everything are going up, but this hobby is becoming unaffordable for me to continue unless I change up what I'm collecting. And even if I have the money I just don't want to spend it on these things anymore.

Well as long as you've got a headshape that works with being bald then you're good to go. If I went bald I'd have to staple a wig onto my head lol.

I definitely wouldn't ship the speederbike, its so rare to find one that doesn't have at least one part reglued due to a break from shipping.

I gave up on TWD on either season 4 or 5.

I'm not quoting either of your posts as I still haven't seen Homecoming yet and I don't want to see what your Spoilers say.

Okay Lou,

I can't say I blame you for not being able to pull the trigger on any new statues. I'm starting to realize these things are overrated for the price.

I don't know about you Adam, but I totally need a billion dollars! :p I know the prices of everything are going up, but this hobby is becoming unaffordable for me to continue unless I change up what I'm collecting. And even if I have the money I just don't want to spend it on these things anymore.

Well as long as you've got a headshape that works with being bald then you're good to go. If I went bald I'd have to staple a wig onto my head lol.

I definitely wouldn't ship the speederbike, its so rare to find one that doesn't have at least one part reglued due to a break from shipping.

You might as well watch the movie now since you have it and we're both talking about it. Don't you feel left out? Excellent use of that Seven gif. Damn, that's a great movie.

Nobody needs a billion dollars! Yeah the hobby is unaffordable, you basically need to really focus your collection down to a certain area. Or win the lottery.

So you're saying I have to keep the speeder bike? Ha ha. I don't know what to do with it!

You might as well watch the movie now since you have it and we're both talking about it. Don't you feel left out? Excellent use of that Seven gif. Damn, that's a great movie.

Nobody needs a billion dollars! Yeah the hobby is unaffordable, you basically need to really focus your collection down to a certain area. Or win the lottery.

So you're saying I have to keep the speeder bike? Ha ha. I don't know what to do with it!

I'm going to watch it either tomorrow night or Saturday night. I have to admit I'm actually starting to want to see it.

I haven't seen Seven in probably 15 years. I need to watch that again.

Even focusing the collection down to a certain area isn't working out for me when pieces are $1K a pop. If SS would knock off their ridiculous pricing I possibly would consider going back to them. Even at $500 I'm still out, if they went to $400 or under I think I'd be back. You should really encourage me to start a HT collection next year. Or maybe a Hasbro one :p.

Ha! I just think there is really a high possibility it will break if you ship it. With other pieces it really sucks when something breaks because you really don't expect it to, but with that one you would probably feel really lucky if it arrived without getting broken. Can you sell it locally somehow?

I'm going to watch it either tomorrow night or Saturday night. I have to admit I'm actually starting to want to see it.

I haven't seen Seven in probably 15 years. I need to watch that again.

Even focusing the collection down to a certain area isn't working out for me when pieces are $1K a pop. If SS would knock off their ridiculous pricing I possibly would consider going back to them. Even at $500 I'm still out, if they went to $400 or under I think I'd be back. You should really encourage me to start a HT collection next year. Or maybe a Hasbro one :p.

Ha! I just think there is really a high possibility it will break if you ship it. With other pieces it really sucks when something breaks because you really don't expect it to, but with that one you would probably feel really lucky if it arrived without getting broken. Can you sell it locally somehow?

Ha, that didn't take long to change your Spider-Man opinion. Seven is definitely in my top 20 favorite movies, it's so good. The way the ending plays out is perfect.

Well don't change your focus to $1K statues! :p I've been trying to convert you to Hot Toys for a while, but you ruined yourself for the smaller scales. I've actually been looking at some action figures lately. I ordered those Disney ones and might try to get the Diamond Select Muppets figures too. The Palisades Muppets line was the best, but a lot of those go for tons of money now.

There is nobody local that collects statues that I know of and I'm not going to make an 8+ hour drive to deliver to any of the nearest big cities. That's the only bad thing about living in a sparsely populated state. When I had it shipped to me, the guy literally padded everything. I could do the same, it just sounds exhausting. The box is starting to come apart too and I can't really get a new box that big.

Ha, that didn't take long to change your Spider-Man opinion. Seven is definitely in my top 20 favorite movies, it's so good. The way the ending plays out is perfect.

Well don't change your focus to $1K statues! :p I've been trying to convert you to Hot Toys for a while, but you ruined yourself for the smaller scales. I've actually been looking at some action figures lately. I ordered those Disney ones and might try to get the Diamond Select Muppets figures too. The Palisades Muppets line was the best, but a lot of those go for tons of money now.

There is nobody local that collects statues that I know of and I'm not going to make an 8+ hour drive to deliver to any of the nearest big cities. That's the only bad thing about living in a sparsely populated state. When I had it shipped to me, the guy literally padded everything. I could do the same, it just sounds exhausting. The box is starting to come apart too and I can't really get a new box that big.

Well its just sitting there and I keep thinking I bought it to watch it so I probably should watch it. Plus Keaton is in it. I've gotta watch Seven again, its been so long I've forgotten most of the movie.

I wish I wouldn't have done that to begin with. But P1's quality does blow SS out of the water. I just wish the prices from all companies were halved. Maybe I should get into random action figure collecting. I probably wouldn't display them though, they'd probably just get thrown in storage. You and your damn Muppets. :p

Could you try selling it at one of those Cons you go to?

Well its just sitting there and I keep thinking I bought it to watch it so I probably should watch it. Plus Keaton is in it. I've gotta watch Seven again, its been so long I've forgotten most of the movie.

I wish I wouldn't have done that to begin with. But P1's quality does blow SS out of the water. I just wish the prices from all companies were halved. Maybe I should get into random action figure collecting. I probably wouldn't display them though, they'd probably just get thrown in storage. You and your damn Muppets. :p

Could you try selling it at one of those Cons you go to?

Oh gosh, I don't know. The box is so big that it would be a pain to haul around anywhere. I guess I'll just keep it in storage forever, ha. I can't even imagine how much of a pain it would be to try to resell your 1:2 pieces. Maybe that's another reason these 1:4 scale seem so overwhelming. Anytime I want to sell any of them it's such a pain because they are so big.

Dude, the Muppets rule! I still have my life size Muppets, they have also been in boxes for two years. Poor guys. I have a couple random little action figures on my computer at work. I need to get a shelf next to my desk so I can add more!

Oh gosh, I don't know. The box is so big that it would be a pain to haul around anywhere. I guess I'll just keep it in storage forever, ha. I can't even imagine how much of a pain it would be to try to resell your 1:2 pieces. Maybe that's another reason these 1:4 scale seem so overwhelming. Anytime I want to sell any of them it's such a pain because they are so big.

Dude, the Muppets rule! I still have my life size Muppets, they have also been in boxes for two years. Poor guys. I have a couple random little action figures on my computer at work. I need to get a shelf next to my desk so I can add more!

Oh man I think the 1:2s would cost $300 in shipping each if I shipped them to the west coast or the east coast. I'm actually really thankful to Sideshow for providing a massive shipping discount on these. I guess you'll be stuck with your speederbike forever, but that's not a bad thing with how great of a piece it is. You just gotta find somewhere to display it.

I remember I used to like Gonzo and Fozzie when I was a kid, although I thought his name was Fonzy for the longest time :rofl:. I think my favorite thing from early childhood was the Ninja Turtles, but as an adult I just can't get myself to get into them at all.

I randomly went to Ikea's website and saw Detolfs are now $10 cheaper! In a world where everything is more expensive, a nice glass display case has actually gone down in price. I will definitely be getting one or a couple of those if I go the HT route next year.

Oh man I think the 1:2s would cost $300 in shipping each if I shipped them to the west coast or the east coast. I'm actually really thankful to Sideshow for providing a massive shipping discount on these. I guess you'll be stuck with your speederbike forever, but that's not a bad thing with how great of a piece it is. You just gotta find somewhere to display it.

I remember I used to like Gonzo and Fozzie when I was a kid, although I thought his name was Fonzy for the longest time :rofl:. I think my favorite thing from early childhood was the Ninja Turtles, but as an adult I just can't get myself to get into them at all.

I randomly went to Ikea's website and saw Detolfs are now $10 cheaper! In a world where everything is more expensive, a nice glass display case has actually gone down in price. I will definitely be getting one or a couple of those if I go the HT route next year.

I shipped a XM statue to New York and I think that cost me $100+. Those things are so heavy. I swear anytime I sell something it's someone from Florida who buys it which is the most costly state for me to ship to, ha.

Those DreamEx Ninja Turtles figures are pretty sweet. My problem with the Ninja Turtles is nobody finishes the line. I would want the turtles, Splinter, April, Casey Jones, Shredder, a foot soldier, Krang, Bebop, and Rocksteady. Those are the must haves and I have yet to see anybody finish that entire lineup. Mondo and DreamEx are both making a 1:6 line, I doubt either does all those characters.

Well I'm glad something is cheaper! I don't know if I'm going to get Detolfs. You can only fit 2 figures per shelf and the wiring is usually ugly. We'll see.

I shipped a XM statue to New York and Those things are so heavy. I swear anytime I sell something it's someone from Florida who buys it which is the most costly state for me to ship to, ha.

Those DreamEx Ninja Turtles figures are pretty sweet. My problem with the Ninja Turtles is nobody finishes the line. I would want the turtles, Splinter, April, Casey Jones, Shredder, a foot soldier, Krang, Bebop, and Rocksteady. Those are the must haves and I have yet to see anybody finish that entire lineup. Mondo and DreamEx are both making a 1:6 line, I doubt either does all those characters.

Well I'm glad something is cheaper! I don't know if I'm going to get Detolfs. You can only fit 2 figures per shelf and the wiring is usually ugly. We'll see.

Ha! I swear its always Florida that buys my stuff too, and if its not them its California or Texas. California is by far the most expensive for me, I think even Hawaii and Alaska are somehow cheaper.

Did you try collecting the original Playmates line? They made everyone. I sold all of mine from my childhood a few years ago, I think they were missing accessories and were pretty beat up. I got most of those when I was 5 or 6. It was after that time that I really started caring for my toys.

I just really like how you can see things from all angles in a detolf. The limited viewing angles are my biggest issues with Bestas and Paxs, even though the cabinets themselves are better looking.

Have you seen these? https://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-new/alex-ross-universal-monster-fine-art-lithograph-set/ I really want them!

I think the cost of everything has just went way up the last 10 years and it's been extremely disproportionate to wage raises. I saw people complaining about this on Facebook and they weren't even talking about statues. Cost of living has just gotten extreme. The greedy rich want more while us average workers are getting less. I mean does anyone really need a BILLION dollars? It's insanity. Humans supposedly have the most evolved, complex brains, yet we are still animals who can't stop using and killing each other. Okay, that went way beyond the statue hobby, sorry about that. Ha ha.

I don't know what it is. My work ID picture was taken on April 2015 and I still have my hair. It's really fallen out in the last two years. It really is a helpless feeling! Oh well, guess I'll just start shaving my head. I have a good shaped head for that and I've kept my hair super short most of my life anyhow.

What's in the box??!?!?!?! Have you done any good rides lately?

We're right there with you. There's a few statues that I've really liked, but I can't get myself to buy anything that expensive anymore. I'm thinking about focusing down my collection as well and cutting my bigger statues down to just Superman, Green Lantern, and Daredevil. I figure Punisher falls in with Daredevil so I have an excuse to keep that statue. The only other two I'm indecisive about are the Gladiator Hulk and the Scout Trooper/Speeder Bike PF. Although the latter has been in a box for two years now. I'm mostly just scared to ship the speeder bike because it's so fragile. Other than those three characters, I'm just going to stick to the 1/6 Hot Toys Star Wars figures and the upcoming 1/6 Tweeterhead DC line.

How was TWD? I watched the premiere last year then gave up on the show. I'm completely caught up on the comics so I'm way ahead of the show. The show just seems like lots of bad filler. That was one of the few shows I watched from day 1, but I finally couldn't do it anymore. I agree with you on GotG and Homecoming. I've said a few times that Keaton is the best part of the movie. When you said you liked the end I thought you were talking about the very end when
Aunt May sees him in the costume.
I laughed at that part.

I stopped when they got to Alexandria. Boring as hell storyline. So I guess thay was 2-3 years ago? Decided to do a marathon, and glad I did. Had I just hanged on a bit, the Alexandria story would have gotten better. Now with Negan, it's awesome!! I know the show starts up again soon, but I'm going to wait until the mid season or season ender to catch up. AMC always does a season marathon leading up to the ender. That part in Homecoming was funny as hell dude!!

I have no idea how the hell, I'm going to get rid of the speederbike!!!! I don't even have the original box. I keep seeing the the XM Boba is shipping soon. Thinking of picking him up once I sell off a few more pieces. That way I can see if it's something I really want to get into.

Whats in the box....hmmmm

Okay Lou,

Yeah, I that was when I did. Show got good again tho.

I'll post it up on IG tomorrow.

Ha! I swear its always Florida that buys my stuff too, and if its not them its California or Texas. California is by far the most expensive for me, I think even Hawaii and Alaska are somehow cheaper.

Did you try collecting the original Playmates line? They made everyone. I sold all of mine from my childhood a few years ago, I think they were missing accessories and were pretty beat up. I got most of those when I was 5 or 6. It was after that time that I really started caring for my toys.

I just really like how you can see things from all angles in a detolf. The limited viewing angles are my biggest issues with Bestas and Paxs, even though the cabinets themselves are better looking.

Have you seen these? https://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-new/alex-ross-universal-monster-fine-art-lithograph-set/ I really want them!

California and Texas aren't as much as the east coast for me. I shipped something to Hawaii once, it was not cheap. I won't even ship outside of the United States, too much of a hassle.

The original Playmates just aren't good enough sculpts for me. I had a ton of those growing up as well. The only toy I still (might) have from my childhood is my Dusty G.I. Joe and there's a good chance I gave it to my nephew. Actually that's not true, I still have the old 80s Taun-Taun!

I saw those on Heroic Fine Art's page, those monster paintings are sweet. Ross is so good. Did you see this one before (since we were previously talking about Hanna-Barbera)?

37104356164_8e65305f77_b.jpg

Did you get a $20 off code with your Jyn? Are you going to use it to get another HT figure? ;)

When the Prime 1 Jim Lee Superman goes up you should send me the link with your referral code so you get points. Since it's only a one time thing, we can wait until I buy something expensive.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/myhistory.cgi?page=refer_a_friend

I stopped when they got to Alexandria. Boring as hell storyline. So I guess thay was 2-3 years ago? Decided to do a marathon, and glad I did. Had I just hanged on a bit, the Alexandria story would have gotten better. Now with Negan, it's awesome!! I know the show starts up again soon, but I'm going to wait until the mid season or season ender to catch up. AMC always does a season marathon leading up to the ender. That part in Homecoming was funny as hell dude!!

I have no idea how the hell, I'm going to get rid of the speederbike!!!! I don't even have the original box. I keep seeing the the XM Boba is shipping soon. Thinking of picking him up once I sell off a few more pieces. That way I can see if it's something I really want to get into.

So what's in the box?!?!?! I'm so impatient.

Hmmm...I just don't know if I can watch TWD again. Like I said, I'm caught up in the comics so I'm way ahead of the show. There are some differences, but I prefer the comics.

You at least live in a populated area. I bet you could find someone to do a local pickup for your speederbike! I'd like to see you try to haul that thing on your motorcycle though, ha ha.

That would be sweet if you got the XM Fett. I sure hope you at least get the XM Maul!

Last edited:

I kinda want to get back into the show with Negan being on it now, I don't know anything about him but he's really popular and that baseball bat with the barbed wire looks really cool.

I hope you get Boba! Or if not I still hope you at least get Maul. I'd love to get your opinion on an XM piece if you get one.

I saw the helmet, its so cool!

California and Texas aren't as much as the east coast for me. I shipped something to Hawaii once, it was not cheap. I won't even ship outside of the United States, too much of a hassle.

The original Playmates just aren't good enough sculpts for me. I had a ton of those growing up as well. The only toy I still (might) have from my childhood is my Dusty G.I. Joe and there's a good chance I gave it to my nephew. Actually that's not true, I still have the old 80s Taun-Taun!

I saw those on Heroic Fine Art's page, those monster paintings are sweet. Ross is so good. Did you see this one before (since we were previously talking about Hanna-Barbera)?

37104356164_8e65305f77_b.jpg

Did you get a $20 off code with your Jyn? Are you going to use it to get another HT figure? ;)

When the Prime 1 Jim Lee Superman goes up you should send me the link with your referral code so you get points. Since it's only a one time thing, we can wait until I buy something expensive.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/myhistory.cgi?page=refer_a_friend

So what's in the box?!?!?! I'm so impatient.

Hmmm...I just don't know if I can watch TWD again. Like I said, I'm caught up in the comics so I'm way ahead of the show. There are some differences, but I prefer the comics.

You at least live in a populated area. I bet you could find someone to do a local pickup for your speederbike! I'd like to see you try to haul that thing on your motorcycle though, ha ha.

That would be sweet if you got the XM Fett. I sure hope you at least get the XM Maul!

I never give free shipping, but I still have to pay shipping out of pocket while I wait for Paypal to deposit it into my bank account, so I really don't like shipping to California. I shipped to Hawaii once but I don't think it was anything too heavy maybe that's why it wasn't that much. That could also be why people from Hawaii don't buy my stuff since they have to pay shipping.

That's the first time I saw the Ross Hanna Barbera print. That's freaking sweet!

I don't know if I'm going to use my Jyn code or not, if you need it let me know. If I end up buying something I'll probably use whatever points I get from Spook instead, it will probably be way more than $20. But in all honesty I probably won't be buying anything else from SS till after the new year.

How does that referral thing work? I thought that only worked for people that didn't already have a Sideshow account. If I can share points with you should I get another P1 half scale? (I'm just joking, I want to get you excited :p)

Lou got an awesome Luke motorcycle helmet! I'm not sure how to share it because he posted it as a story.

I kinda want to get back into the show with Negan being on it now, I don't know anything about him but he's really popular and that baseball bat with the barbed wire looks really cool.

I hope you get Boba! Or if not I still hope you at least get Maul. I'd love to get your opinion on an XM piece if you get one.

I saw the helmet, its so cool!

I never give free shipping, but I still have to pay shipping out of pocket while I wait for Paypal to deposit it into my bank account, so I really don't like shipping to California. I shipped to Hawaii once but I don't think it was anything too heavy maybe that's why it wasn't that much. That could also be why people from Hawaii don't buy my stuff since they have to pay shipping.

That's the first time I saw the Ross Hanna Barbera print. That's freaking sweet!

I don't know if I'm going to use my Jyn code or not, if you need it let me know. If I end up buying something I'll probably use whatever points I get from Spook instead, it will probably be way more than $20. But in all honesty I probably won't be buying anything else from SS till after the new year.

How does that referral thing work? I thought that only worked for people that didn't already have a Sideshow account. If I can share points with you should I get another P1 half scale? (I'm just joking, I want to get you excited :p)

Lou got an awesome Luke motorcycle helmet! I'm not sure how to share it because he posted it as a story.

Negan is a crazy character. You should read the comics! There an easy read.

Yeah, I don't do the free shipping anymore either. I actually always buy the shipping labels through paypal as well since it's cheaper that way.

I don't need your code, I got one with my Jyn and Daredevil. I already gave one of them to someone else. Apparently the new thing now (I didn't do this) is people give you their code in exchange for you buying the item through their refer a friend link so they get something in return.

According to the share a friend rules, the person you refer must have a Sideshow online account already. So you could just give me your referral code, I would add it to the end of the URL for whatever I was buying and click on it through that link. Then you would get 2% of the order price in Sideshow rewards 40 days after the item ships. You can only share one time with each person though, so we'd both have to wait until we bought something expensive!

I saw his helmet on Facebook, it's awesome!

Negan is a crazy character. You should read the comics! There an easy read.

Yeah, I don't do the free shipping anymore either. I actually always buy the shipping labels through paypal as well since it's cheaper that way.

I don't need your code, I got one with my Jyn and Daredevil. I already gave one of them to someone else. Apparently the new thing now (I didn't do this) is people give you their code in exchange for you buying the item through their refer a friend link so they get something in return.

According to the share a friend rules, the person you refer must have a Sideshow online account already. So you could just give me your referral code, I would add it to the end of the URL for whatever I was buying and click on it through that link. Then you would get 2% of the order price in Sideshow rewards 40 days after the item ships. You can only share one time with each person though, so we'd both have to wait until we bought something expensive!

I saw his helmet on Facebook, it's awesome!

I am finding myself too lazy to read anything lately lol. I can't even get myself to pick up a Batman comic right now.

Do you have to weigh your stuff? I always just guestimate it and then take it to the post office or wherever to ship it. I guess I'm asking if you print the label out for xx amount of weight and if the actual item ends up heavier than that will USPS or whoever accept it and ship it if the label lists it as being lighter than it is?

I'll probably just give the code away, trying to get people to give them something in return sounds douchey, especially since its probably only going to be $3 or $4.

Okay, should I do this now, and give you the code? And do you want me to refer you too so I can give you some points too? If you get the referral code is there a limited time you have to use it? I just don't want to screw this up for us, I know P1 Supes isn't going to go up for order for quite awhile, and its also going to be quite awhile before I buy another P1 piece if I do. I don't want our codes to expire for each other before we buy anything.

I want to get a bike just so I can go around wearing those awesome helmets!

Last edited:
I am finding myself too lazy to read anything lately lol. I can't even get myself to pick up a Batman comic right now.

Do you have to weigh your stuff? I always just guestimate it and then take it to the post office or wherever to ship it. I guess I'm asking if you print the label out for xx amount of weight and if the actual item ends up heavier than that will USPS or whoever accept it and ship it if the label lists it as being lighter than it is?

I'll probably just give the code away, trying to get people to give them something in return sounds douchey, especially since its probably only going to be $3 or $4.

Okay, should I do this now, and give you the code? And do you want me to refer you too so I can give you some points too? If you get the referral code is there a limited time you have to use it? I just don't want to screw this up for us, I know P1 Supes isn't going to go up for order for quite awhile, and its also going to be quite awhile before I buy another P1 piece if I do. I don't want our codes to expire for each other before we buy anything.

I want to get a bike just so I can go around wearing those awesome helmets!

Would it be weird if I dressed like I had a motorcycle just so I could wear that helmet around?

I normally just guess off of Sideshow's weight. For the lighter stuff I can use my food scale. I almost bought a bathroom scale just so I could weight my boxes, ha ha. I'm not sure what happens if you list it as lighter. I haven't come across that problem yet.

Wait, don't you usually stay all over the $2 reward point codes they give out during promotions? I thought you'd be all over getting a couple dollars back, ha.

You can give me your referral code whenever. It never changes. That is always your permanent referral code that you add on to the end of a Sideshow product link when referring someone. However, once someone clicks on the link then they only have 2 days to complete the purchase in order for you to get the reward points. I'll probably wait until closer to the release of Superman then have you give me yours.

Would it be weird if I dressed like I had a motorcycle just so I could wear that helmet around?

I normally just guess off of Sideshow's weight. For the lighter stuff I can use my food scale. I almost bought a bathroom scale just so I could weight my boxes, ha ha. I'm not sure what happens if you list it as lighter. I haven't come across that problem yet.

Wait, don't you usually stay all over the $2 reward point codes they give out during promotions? I thought you'd be all over getting a couple dollars back, ha.

You can give me your referral code whenever. It never changes. That is always your permanent referral code that you add on to the end of a Sideshow product link when referring someone. However, once someone clicks on the link then they only have 2 days to complete the purchase in order for you to get the reward points. I'll probably wait until closer to the release of Superman then have you give me yours.

You should do it and let me know how it goes. I want the Boba one but I don't think I can wear that in my car without getting pulled over.

I shipped a couple things that ended up being heavier than expected, I put them on a big scale beforehand too, so I don't know if that will help anyways.

I totally do but mainly because they add up quickly. But you can't stack referral codes can you?

Lets just wait till we order the next big thing, I just know I'm going to click on something wrong and I'm going to screw the whole thing up :rofl:. I will let you know before I order my next Prime 1 piece so I can hook you up with some moneez :).

You should do it and let me know how it goes. I want the Boba one but I don't think I can wear that in my car without getting pulled over.

I shipped a couple things that ended up being heavier than expected, I put them on a big scale beforehand too, so I don't know if that will help anyways.

I totally do but mainly because they add up quickly. But you can't stack referral codes can you?

Lets just wait till we order the next big thing, I just know I'm going to click on something wrong and I'm going to screw the whole thing up :rofl:. I will let you know before I order my next Prime 1 piece so I can hook you up with some moneez :).

I'm not sure what you mean by stack referral codes. You can refer as many people as you want and you simply earn reward points from their purchase, but you can only do it once for each person. I think you need to go to your account, click on the refer a friend link, and then read how it works instead of me trying to explain it, ha ha.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what you mean by stack referral codes. You can refer as many people as you want and you simply earn reward points from their purchase, but you can only do it once for each person. I think you need to go to your account, click on the refer a friend link, and then read how it works instead of me trying to explain it, ha ha.

Okay I think I finally got it now. I never bothered with this because I thought you actually had to know the person and get them to create an account and buy something, and although all my friends like what I like they all think I'm insane for buying this expensive stuff.

But anyways, all I have to do is share this:
?me=3hj6km3b
with you and then you post on the end of the URL you want to purchase then I get 2% of the price as long as you buy it within 2 days? If I still don't get how it works just let me know I'm retarded :rofl:.

• Thanks
Reactions: terp_fan99
Okay I think I finally got it now. I never bothered with this because I thought you actually had to know the person and get them to create an account and buy something, and although all my friends like what I like they all think I'm insane for buying this expensive stuff.

But anyways, all I have to do is share this:
?me=3hj6km3b
with you and then you post on the end of the URL you want to purchase then I get 2% of the price as long as you buy it within 2 days? If I still don't get how it works just let me know I'm retarded :rofl:.

Ha, yep! That's all you have to do. So you could give someone your $20 code in exchange for them purchasing their item using your referral code and you'd basically get some free reward points for a code you weren't going to use anyhow. Too bad I already gave away both of my codes today. Oh well. It would be forever before you get the points if they preordered something that's not shipping until next year.

Last edited: