STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
Here's the picture:

aa2ed34aee9753e06cb6e2811c07209e

I honestly can't think of another female Gotham character. They may actually have to move on to other characters finally. I'm sure females and male Gotham characters will have priority next.

I actually ordered that set. The nostalgia got to me. Where's Launchpad was my first thought as well. The only bad thing is Funko hardly ever finishes lines. I doubt there will be a series 2. Too bad because they still need to make Launchpad, Huey, Dewey, Louie, Gadget, and Gummi Bears, ha ha. Funko has the Hanna-Barbera license, it would be cool to see some of those characters in action figure form. I would be all over Captain Caveman, Hong Kong Phooey, Quick Draw McGraw, and Snagglepuss.

That totally looks like a movie-stylized version! :woot: If he's in it I'm calling it right now, its going to be Hal and he's going to be played by Armie Hammer.

I'm just really shocked they aren't working harder to crank out the more popular classic Batman villains. I would think a Penguin, Riddler and Two-Face would easily outsell Batwoman. Even with how much collectors love T&A I remember them complaining when they made Batgirl because out of the 5 total Batverse characters that were released at that point 3 of them were already female.

Nostalgia wins every time. I literally don't know any of those last characters you listed lol. Please don't hate me.

• Thanks
Reactions: terp_fan99
That totally looks like a movie-stylized version! :woot: If he's in it I'm calling it right now, its going to be Hal and he's going to be played by Armie Hammer.

I'm just really shocked they aren't working harder to crank out the more popular classic Batman villains. I would think a Penguin, Riddler and Two-Face would easily outsell Batwoman. Even with how much collectors love T&A I remember them complaining when they made Batgirl because out of the 5 total Batverse characters that were released at that point 3 of them were already female.

Nostalgia wins every time. I literally don't know any of those last characters you listed lol. Please don't hate me.

I bet it's Jon Stewart. I'm okay with either one, as long as it's not the two new ones. They are terrible. Guy Gardner would be hilarious.

I've given up trying to figure out Sideshow's choices for characters and poses. There is no logical explanation for any of it. I'm still mad they blocked XM from getting the 1/4 DC license. I guess I would too if I knew the other company was far superior to me. I mean they could just make better stuff, but again that would be logical.

No worries, usually nobody knows any of the old Hanna-Barbera characters from the 60s/70s tv shows. I watched them all the time when I was younger, I actually have a Captain Caveman t-shirt. You should look up Snagglepuss on Youtube if you're bored sometime. The way he talks and his sayings are ridiculous, ha ha. I used to love their cartoon "Wacky Races." I think DC Comics made it into a comic book recently, but it's dark and gritty now like Mad Max. DC has been doing quite a few of the Hanna-Barbera characters in comic book form. I was tempted to read the Zombie Scooby-Doo one and I've heard the Flintstones one is actually good. Random fact, Booster Gold's only comic book appearance in the last few years was in the Flintstones comic!

• Thanks
Reactions: SithLord84
I bet it's Jon Stewart. I'm okay with either one, as long as it's not the two new ones. They are terrible. Guy Gardner would be hilarious.

I've given up trying to figure out Sideshow's choices for characters and poses. There is no logical explanation for any of it. I'm still mad they blocked XM from getting the 1/4 DC license. I guess I would too if I knew the other company was far superior to me. I mean they could just make better stuff, but again that would be logical.

No worries, usually nobody knows any of the old Hanna-Barbera characters from the 60s/70s tv shows. I watched them all the time when I was younger, I actually have a Captain Caveman t-shirt. You should look up Snagglepuss on Youtube if you're bored sometime. The way he talks and his sayings are ridiculous, ha ha. I used to love their cartoon "Wacky Races." I think DC Comics made it into a comic book recently, but it's dark and gritty now like Mad Max. DC has been doing quite a few of the Hanna-Barbera characters in comic book form. I was tempted to read the Zombie Scooby-Doo one and I've heard the Flintstones one is actually good. Random fact, Booster Gold's only comic book appearance in the last few years was in the Flintstones comic!

I'm definitely not well versed enough in the Lanterns to give any type of intelligent opinions, so I just hope whoever they pick makes you happy.

I think I'm most pissed about them not having US distribution rights. It would be awesome if they could get the 1:4 DC license, but even if they did paying $1K+ plus to import them is crazy. Speaking of crazy priced statues I think after I get Arkham Knight Batman I'm going to pull the plug on Prime 1. I absolutely love what they are putting out, but I am crazy for spending that much!

I googled Snagglepus and the drawing does look kind of familiar. I'm not sure if I've ever seen him in anything though. I think I heard that they put Elmer Fudd in a Batman comic recently o_O.

• Thanks
I'm definitely not well versed enough in the Lanterns to give any type of intelligent opinions, so I just hope whoever they pick makes you happy.

I think I'm most pissed about them not having US distribution rights. It would be awesome if they could get the 1:4 DC license, but even if they did paying $1K+ plus to import them is crazy. Speaking of crazy priced statues I think after I get Arkham Knight Batman I'm going to pull the plug on Prime 1. I absolutely love what they are putting out, but I am crazy for spending that much!

I googled Snagglepus and the drawing does look kind of familiar. I'm not sure if I've ever seen him in anything though. I think I heard that they put Elmer Fudd in a Batman comic recently o_O.

I'll be happy as long as it's not Kyle or the two new ones!

Yeah, XM not having U.S. distribution rights sucks. I'm totally a XM homer and love their company. Even I am done with the $1K+ statues from them though. I can't believe you're stopping before the Arkham Knight Joker, that thing looks amazing. I don't blame you though, the prices are finally getting to me and even the sizes take up too much space. I'm totally drifting back towards 1/6 scale. I'm going to work on selling a bunch of my statues here pretty soon.

You have to listen to Snagglepuss talk, it's the greatest.

Elmer Fudd in a Batman comic? That is odd. This was one of our VHS tapes we had growing up that we watched a lot:

scooby.doo.batman.vhs.s.a.JPG

• Thanks
I'll be happy as long as it's not Kyle or the two new ones!

Yeah, XM not having U.S. distribution rights sucks. I'm totally a XM homer and love their company. Even I am done with the $1K+ statues from them though. I can't believe you're stopping before the Arkham Knight Joker, that thing looks amazing. I don't blame you though, the prices are finally getting to me and even the sizes take up too much space. I'm totally drifting back towards 1/6 scale. I'm going to work on selling a bunch of my statues here pretty soon.

You have to listen to Snagglepuss talk, it's the greatest.

Elmer Fudd in a Batman comic? That is odd. This was one of our VHS tapes we had growing up that we watched a lot:

scooby.doo.batman.vhs.s.a.JPG

Im thinking if I want to continue I might be going the 1:6 route too. These $1k statues are a killer. I really love them but I can't believe I talked myself into going up to these when SS increased prices, instead of going down to 1:6 or quitting entirely. I really dont need any of these things. I'd like to get the Joker but I really can't say that I'm going to feel like spending that much on him when he finally comes out.

Okay, I already like him lol. I'm surprised I've never watched him before. I think I saw the Scooby and Batman movie back in grade school at some point but I don't have it.

• Thanks
Im thinking if I want to continue I might be going the 1:6 route too. These $1k statues are a killer. I really love them but I can't believe I talked myself into going up to these when SS increased prices, instead of going down to 1:6 or quitting entirely. I really dont need any of these things. I'd like to get the Joker but I really can't say that I'm going to feel like spending that much on him when he finally comes out.

Okay, I already like him lol. I'm surprised I've never watched him before. I think I saw the Scooby and Batman movie back in grade school at some point but I don't have it.

Yeah, the $1K is just too much. I'm already dreading paying for the XM Doc Ock. Ugh, what was I thinking? There are some real world things I want like a new bed, a recliner, a 4K TV, and eventually a new car! Heck, I'd rather buy the Daredevil bust for that price. If this Tweeterhead line pans out, you could have a pretty sweet 1:6 Batman collection. You could get Joker, Harley, and Batman for less than $1K. Plus their Joker is the best I've seen in any scale. You know you want this...

37091320293_7142ee13d1_b.jpg

I may be off base, but you seem to be more into the live action version of characters than the comic books so Hot Toys would make a lot of sense. Of course, Prime 1 throws out those amazing looking 1:2 statues and seduced you, ha.

• Thanks
Yeah, the $1K is just too much. I'm already dreading paying for the XM Doc Ock. Ugh, what was I thinking? There are some real world things I want like a new bed, a recliner, a 4K TV, and eventually a new car! Heck, I'd rather buy the Daredevil bust for that price. If this Tweeterhead line pans out, you could have a pretty sweet 1:6 Batman collection. You could get Joker, Harley, and Batman for less than $1K. Plus their Joker is the best I've seen in any scale. You know you want this...

37091320293_7142ee13d1_b.jpg

I may be off base, but you seem to be more into the live action version of characters than the comic books so Hot Toys would make a lot of sense. Of course, Prime 1 throws out those amazing looking 1:2 statues and seduced you, ha.

I do! I really love that piece! Honestly, P1's probably won't even turn out that awesome.

No you're totally right. I think that's mainly because I feel a piece is even more awesome if it nails the likeness of an actor on top of being an awesome representation of the character. I still love comic pieces because they represent the core of the characters how they were intended to be represented, but getting that "wow" factor when a piece nails the actor likeness is even cooler to me honestly. Plus with movies I will end up watching them hundreds of times throughout my life and that particular version will end up being super nostalgic to me. Some comic stories I easily love as much as movies, but I'll probably read it once every 5 to 10 years at best. I'd love to get P1's Hush Batman but there will be other things that come out in the meantime that I will find more nostalgic that I'll end up picking up instead. Hot Toys may be the right choice for me but they are just so damn small! Those 1:2 scales ruined everything for me lol! Jyn is only just slightly taller than Batman's boot FFS! How can anything I buy from this point forward even have a chance at competing with the presence of these things!

23909489158_29331b46cb.jpg

• Thanks
I do! I really love that piece! Honestly, P1's probably won't even turn out that awesome.

No you're totally right. I think that's mainly because I feel a piece is even more awesome if it nails the likeness of an actor on top of being an awesome representation of the character. I still love comic pieces because they represent the core of the characters how they were intended to be represented, but getting that "wow" factor when a piece nails the actor likeness is even cooler to me honestly. Plus with movies I will end up watching them hundreds of times throughout my life and that particular version will end up being super nostalgic to me. Some comic stories I easily love as much as movies, but I'll probably read it once every 5 to 10 years at best. I'd love to get P1's Hush Batman but there will be other things that come out in the meantime that I will find more nostalgic that I'll end up picking up instead. Hot Toys may be the right choice for me but they are just so damn small! Those 1:2 scales ruined everything for me lol! Jyn is only just slightly taller than Batman's boot FFS! How can anything I buy from this point forward even have a chance at competing with the presence of these things!

23909489158_29331b46cb.jpg

:OMG::OMG:HOLY CRAP!!!!:OMG::OMG: I don't think I quite understood the sizes of those until I saw that picture. That's insane! I'm going to have to stay away from any 1:2 stuff so I don't ruin myself for Hot Toys, ha ha. Hot Toys still remind me of collecting action figures like back in the day so they have some nostalgia for me.

So the larger sizes are too expensive, but the smaller sizes don't do it for you. You're in a predicament! You could just buy a motorcycle and start riding all the time so you don't care about collecting? Ha ha, that seems to have worked for Lou!

I rewatch TV shows way more than I rewatch movies. I can't even tell you how many times I've seen every episode of Seinfeld. I need some 1:2 Seinfeld statues! :LOL: I don't really re-read comics as much as I just keep reading new stories for the same character. I've read quite a lot of Daredevil and Superman stories. I was working my way through 90s Daredevil, I need to pick that up again.

• Thanks
:OMG::OMG:HOLY CRAP!!!!:OMG::OMG: I don't think I quite understood the sizes of those until I saw that picture. That's insane! I'm going to have to stay away from any 1:2 stuff so I don't ruin myself for Hot Toys, ha ha. Hot Toys still remind me of collecting action figures like back in the day so they have some nostalgia for me.

So the larger sizes are too expensive, but the smaller sizes don't do it for you. You're in a predicament! You could just buy a motorcycle and start riding all the time so you don't care about collecting? Ha ha, that seems to have worked for Lou!

I rewatch TV shows way more than I rewatch movies. I can't even tell you how many times I've seen every episode of Seinfeld. I need some 1:2 Seinfeld statues! :LOL: I don't really re-read comics as much as I just keep reading new stories for the same character. I've read quite a lot of Daredevil and Superman stories. I was working my way through 90s Daredevil, I need to pick that up again.

I know, its insane, and that's why I'm totally screwed! Hot Toys kind of reminds me of collecting action figures too I guess, although I never spent anything even close to the price of one of those on any figure from my childhood.

Ha, that's not a bad idea! I think its working great for Lou judging by all of his awesome Instagram pics.

LOL! I'd totally be down for a 1:2 George! When I was working at Best Buy Seinfeld came out on DVD and I took home the Seinfeld display case from our store and I still have it. I think I've seen every single episode at least 10 times. I can watch it on TV and even quote some of the episodes! That's really scary. See at least you read comics somewhat consecutively, sometimes I can go years before I even pick one up, so comic statues should totally be your thing! I watch movies and play games way more often so its definitely natural that I go that route.

• Thanks
I know, its insane, and that's why I'm totally screwed! Hot Toys kind of reminds me of collecting action figures too I guess, although I never spent anything even close to the price of one of those on any figure from my childhood.

Ha, that's not a bad idea! I think its working great for Lou judging by all of his awesome Instagram pics.

LOL! I'd totally be down for a 1:2 George! When I was working at Best Buy Seinfeld came out on DVD and I took home the Seinfeld display case from our store and I still have it. I think I've seen every single episode at least 10 times. I can watch it on TV and even quote some of the episodes! That's really scary. See at least you read comics somewhat consecutively, sometimes I can go years before I even pick one up, so comic statues should totally be your thing! I watch movies and play games way more often so its definitely natural that I go that route.

Well yeah, they are action figures for adults! At least that’s what I tell myself.

George Castanza is the greatest sitcom character ever! A lot of my friends wouldn’t watch Seinfeld because they couldn’t stand George. That never made sense to me, especially since most of them liked It’s Always Sunny when that came out and those people are way worse than George! Once I wasn’t watching the TV and just heard the opening line of a Seinfeld episode and I was able to tell my friend which episode it was. He was impressed.

That makes sense, the only game franchise I was ever really into was Super Mario Bros. I need to get another N64.

I’m at a point right now where I’m trying to decide what I’d rather have. Like I’m thinking of selling some statues to invest in an Alex Ross piece. I’d rather have that then some of my statues.

Off topic, but what’s your opinion on redheads?

• Thanks
Well yeah, they are action figures for adults! At least that’s what I tell myself.

George Castanza is the greatest sitcom character ever! A lot of my friends wouldn’t watch Seinfeld because they couldn’t stand George. That never made sense to me, especially since most of them liked It’s Always Sunny when that came out and those people are way worse than George! Once I wasn’t watching the TV and just heard the opening line of a Seinfeld episode and I was able to tell my friend which episode it was. He was impressed.

That makes sense, the only game franchise I was ever really into was Super Mario Bros. I need to get another N64.

I’m at a point right now where I’m trying to decide what I’d rather have. Like I’m thinking of selling some statues to invest in an Alex Ross piece. I’d rather have that then some of my statues.

Off topic, but what’s your opinion on redheads?

Ha! I think its okay to think that way because I tell myself the same thing to justify this questionable obsession.

I don't even think George is bad. Does that mean I'm bad? :LOL:

I really should play Mario 64 sometime soon. I absolutely loved that game. I don't think I played any other in-store game demo as much as I did that one. I remember I searched stores for weeks or months trying to find an N64 when it came out before finally finding one at KBtoys while I was in Illinois.

Get an Alex Ross piece! I really want to see one of us get a high end art piece sooner or later.

I definitely like them, but I like girls of all hair colors lol. My favorites are blondes but brunettes are always the ones that end up being attracted to me so thats always what I end up with lol.

• Thanks
Ha! I think its okay to think that way because I tell myself the same thing to justify this questionable obsession.

I don't even think George is bad. Does that mean I'm bad? :LOL:

I really should play Mario 64 sometime soon. I absolutely loved that game. I don't think I played any other in-store game demo as much as I did that one. I remember I searched stores for weeks or months trying to find an N64 when it came out before finally finding one at KBtoys while I was in Illinois.

Get an Alex Ross piece! I really want to see one of us get a high end art piece sooner or later.

I definitely like them, but I like girls of all hair colors lol. My favorites are blondes but brunettes are always the ones that end up being attracted to me so thats always what I end up with lol.

Definitely a questionable obsession. I already woke up today thinking I shouldn't sell anything and I need to get even more statues. :wacky:

George is definitely not a good person. I don't think any of the characters on Seinfeld are. That was the whole point of the finale!

Mario 64 is such a fun game. It's difficult trying to get all five stars on every level. I remember the 100 coin star is not easy on a few of them. I haven't played that game in so long it would be like playing it for the first time again. Plus I love Mario Kart on the 64, probably my all time favorite game. That's funny it was hard for you to find. We got it as a "Santa" gift for Christmas. I didn't even know what a N64 was at the time. I sure did spend a lot of hours playing Shadows of the Empire, 007, and Perfect Dark.

I have a weird thing for redheads. I haven't ever dated one though! There's a redhead that works at my gym that another guy and I call our favorite employee. She wasn't there yesterday though, we figure she probably quit. Now we have to find another girl to be creepy about, ha ha. If I ever found a nerdy redhead that likes working out and the Dallas Cowboys...I would propose on the spot.

What do you think of this Ross piece? If HFA is at the Seattle Con again, I was thinking this might be the first one I buy. It's only available on paper so it's a lot cheaper than the canvas prints.

s131516447605413758_p132_i1_w640.jpeg

• Thanks
Definitely a questionable obsession. I already woke up today thinking I shouldn't sell anything and I need to get even more statues. :wacky:

George is definitely not a good person. I don't think any of the characters on Seinfeld are. That was the whole point of the finale!

Mario 64 is such a fun game. It's difficult trying to get all five stars on every level. I remember the 100 coin star is not easy on a few of them. I haven't played that game in so long it would be like playing it for the first time again. Plus I love Mario Kart on the 64, probably my all time favorite game. That's funny it was hard for you to find. We got it as a "Santa" gift for Christmas. I didn't even know what a N64 was at the time. I sure did spend a lot of hours playing Shadows of the Empire, 007, and Perfect Dark.

I have a weird thing for redheads. I haven't ever dated one though! There's a redhead that works at my gym that another guy and I call our favorite employee. She wasn't there yesterday though, we figure she probably quit. Now we have to find another girl to be creepy about, ha ha. If I ever found a nerdy redhead that likes working out and the Dallas Cowboys...I would propose on the spot.

What do you think of this Ross piece? If HFA is at the Seattle Con again, I was thinking this might be the first one I buy. It's only available on paper so it's a lot cheaper than the canvas prints.

s131516447605413758_p132_i1_w640.jpeg

That definitely confirms an obsession. :p Well at least you're not as bad as some guy that I was reading on the forums who actually dreams about his collectibles lol. If I get to a point where I start dreaming of these things thats the day I sell everything.

I just find myself identifying too much with the characters. At least I didn't shove an old woman with a walker down so I could escspe a fire.

I used to play SotE snd Goldeneye all othe time. I never bought Perfect Dark but I did rent it, that was pretty cool too. I keep meaning to take my N64 out of storage but keep forgetting.

LMAO she had to get away from the 2 creepy dudes. I hope she comes back eventually. You weren't drooling or anything while you were looking at her right? ;)

I really like it! I'm a bit surprised you aren't going with a Superman one though.

So what do you think of this?

22539991_1571057126274257_4004617452340671072_n.jpg

• Thanks
That definitely confirms an obsession. :p Well at least you're not as bad as some guy that I was reading on the forums who actually dreams about his collectibles lol. If I get to a point where I start dreaming of these things thats the day I sell everything.

I just find myself identifying too much with the characters. At least I didn't shove an old woman with a walker down so I could escspe a fire.

I used to play SotE snd Goldeneye all othe time. I never bought Perfect Dark but I did rent it, that was pretty cool too. I keep meaning to take my N64 out of storage but keep forgetting.

LMAO she had to get away from the 2 creepy dudes. I hope she comes back eventually. You weren't drooling or anything while you were looking at her right? ;)

I really like it! I'm a bit surprised you aren't going with a Superman one though.

So what do you think of this?

22539991_1571057126274257_4004617452340671072_n.jpg

That Joker statue is pretty awesome. I'm not sure I like the base though. The window is small, almost like he is standing on a scaled down version of a building. Are you going to get it?

I used to (and occasionally still do) have dreams where I'm at the store hunting for action figures that I'm looking for, ha ha.

Ha, no drooling! Just taking lots of pictures on our phones when she wasn't looking. Okay, not even that.

I definitely want a Ross Superman, it's just that the canvas ones cost $1K so I thought I'd start out a little smaller.

• Thanks
That Joker statue is pretty awesome. I'm not sure I like the base though. The window is small, almost like he is standing on a scaled down version of a building. Are you going to get it?

I used to (and occasionally still do) have dreams where I'm at the store hunting for action figures that I'm looking for, ha ha.

Ha, no drooling! Just taking lots of pictures on our phones when she wasn't looking. Okay, not even that.

I definitely want a Ross Superman, it's just that the canvas ones cost $1K so I thought I'd start out a little smaller.

I really like it, but its different from the others that are standing flat on a "reasonably" sized base. This thing is pretty freaking huge, if the specs are right its going to be too deep for a besta so if I get it I'd have to redo everything. I'll probably have a year and a half to think about it before it ships.

Ha ha! I think I've had dreams about stores being out of stock of something.

She probably found the videos online that you've been filming of her secretly. :p

Thats smart, that way you can see if you like it without breaking the bank. :thumbs:

• Thanks
I really like it, but its different from the others that are standing flat on a "reasonably" sized base. This thing is pretty freaking huge, if the specs are right its going to be too deep for a besta so if I get it I'd have to redo everything. I'll probably have a year and a half to think about it before it ships.

Ha ha! I think I've had dreams about stores being out of stock of something.

She probably found the videos online that you've been filming of her secretly. :p

Thats smart, that way you can see if you like it without breaking the bank. :thumbs:

Redoing everything would be a pain! Good thing you have a lot of time to think about it. Maybe you won't even be collecting in a year...yeah right, ha ha.

Um, if I had videos of her I would have shared them with you already! I'm totally a creeper with my gray thinning hair. I am not aging well apparently. I guess it's time to start permanently shaving my head.

• Thanks
Redoing everything would be a pain! Good thing you have a lot of time to think about it. Maybe you won't even be collecting in a year...yeah right, ha ha.

Um, if I had videos of her I would have shared them with you already! I'm totally a creeper with my gray thinning hair. I am not aging well apparently. I guess it's time to start permanently shaving my head.

I'm already thinking I'm not going to get it. These P1 pieces are so damn expensive, but at the same time I'm not going back to SS either. Remember a few weeks ago when I was going through a "I just want to open something" phase? Well I'm totally not feeling that way anymore, I've just been sitting back and enjoying my half scales over the last few days, especially Supes. I hope I'm moving more towards getting out of this stupid hobby, but I'm sure I'll be back into it within a couple of weeks or even days. Maybe next year I'll really get into Hot Toys.

The next time you see her you need to get the Creeper Cam going! :LOL: I'm very thankful to be follicly blessed, I probably won't see any hair loss hopefully until I'm in my 60s or 70s, but I do have to color my hair. I'll probably be fully gray by the time I hit 40.

• Thanks
I'm already thinking I'm not going to get it. These P1 pieces are so damn expensive, but at the same time I'm not going back to SS either. Remember a few weeks ago when I was going through a "I just want to open something" phase? Well I'm totally not feeling that way anymore, I've just been sitting back and enjoying my half scales over the last few days, especially Supes. I hope I'm moving more towards getting out of this stupid hobby, but I'm sure I'll be back into it within a couple of weeks or even days. Maybe next year I'll really get into Hot Toys.

The next time you see her you need to get the Creeper Cam going! :LOL: I'm very thankful to be follicly blessed, I probably won't see any hair loss hopefully until I'm in my 60s or 70s, but I do have to color my hair. I'll probably be fully gray by the time I hit 40.

I'm right there with you. I've just lost my excitement for statues. The prices and Sideshow's terrible character choices/quality plus not being able to get XM statues. Sideshow's PF prices have practically doubled in the few years since I started collecting. It's just not worth it!

I don't get why my hair is thinning. My 29-year old brother started balding badly a few years ago. It's weird, none of my uncles or my grandpas were bald. Well, I have one uncle on my mom's side who is bald, but I'm pretty sure he took steroids. The only thing I can figure is that brother and I both have really bad anxiety and stress a lot.

• Thanks
I'm right there with you. I've just lost my excitement for statues. The prices and Sideshow's terrible character choices/quality plus not being able to get XM statues. Sideshow's PF prices have practically doubled in the few years since I started collecting. It's just not worth it!

I don't get why my hair is thinning. My 29-year old brother started balding badly a few years ago. It's weird, none of my uncles or my grandpas were bald. Well, I have one uncle on my mom's side who is bald, but I'm pretty sure he took steroids. The only thing I can figure is that brother and I both have really bad anxiety and stress a lot.

I just want all of these statue companies to stop getting so greedy. I'm sorry, but these things aren't worth more than 500 bucks from any company. And even then that's still an insane price! I remember complaining when prices were $350! Why would I ever buy anything more expensive after that! I'm so mad at myself! These companies have realized how people get addicted to buying these things and then charge whatever they want. I have to be honest with myself and look at every statue I've bought and ask myself if its really worth the price and the answer is No to all of them. I really think I'm going to go with HTs from this point forward if I continue, those are still overpriced but at least their prices have leveled off. I really think my upcoming P1 AK Batman will be my last statue. My new goal will be to go after stuff that's $250 and under.

Its probably the stress from this hobby! :LOL: One of my good buddy's hair started thinning quite a bit in his late 20's. It sucks, no one should have to go through that that early in their life.

• Thanks
What's going on dudes?!! Lol! Same o same with me. Just trying to get as much riding in as possible before the S hits the fan!

Sold off a couple more statues. Decided I'm just keeping bad guys for now. Haven't bought any new ones. I find myself wanting to pull the trigger on the new Vader, new Maul, and Kylo bit just cant bring myself to do it. Then I see all the Hot Toys stuff coming out and want that too. Then I go for a ride and forget it all, lmao!! I did get a new helmet tho.

Trying to catch up on movies and tv shows. Ran through all the seasons if TWD in 2 weeks. Saw GOTG2, Transformers, and Homecoming. Like the first Guardians better. Last Knight was good typical Transformers fun. Homecoming, where do I start. I dunno. I just wish Garfield was still doing it. Bad casting IMO. Highlight for me, Keaton. Love that guy! And, of course, the end when
Pepper, Tony, and Haps are together