STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
Did you look at any of the in hand XM Boba pics? That statue still isn't for me but it turned out awesome.

There definitely wasn't ever any doubt, but I have to rub it in to make Adam cry. :rofl:

I saw a lot of complaining in the Swamp Thing thread yesterday at Statueforum. Thats a hell of a lot of money to ask for a plastic statue. I don't think it looks bad though. I'd still be fine with them switching over to plastic for all the pieces if they'd cut $200+ out of the price. Once its on the shelf no one can tell what its made out of.

I have no idea how Spidey-kid would have worked. Luckily that whole movie fell apart before they started filming. I'd still love to see a Spidey 4, but not with that story line.

I'm sure Supes' entrance will be cool too.

How are you doing on codes? There hasn't been a new one in almost 24 hours. I got pretty much my normal amount of sleep last night.

Yeah, the quality is perfectly fine on the XM Boba, I was just never a big fan of the design in the first place.

I don't cry, I just use your Superman bashing for fuel when I'm at the gym. Your hate feeds me...

I don't think the complaints are about what Swamp Thing looks like. They are all just saying what you said that it should be $200 cheaper. If you're going to use cheaper quality material then you can't still charge the same as the expensive stuff!

I think I've missed 2 codes? They were the late night and middle of the night ones. I've still gotten around $40 so can't really complain about that! I'm guessing you haven't missed any.

So who is ready for Stranger Things 2 tonight?!

Yeah, the quality is perfectly fine on the XM Boba, I was just never a big fan of the design in the first place.

I don't cry, I just use your Superman bashing for fuel when I'm at the gym. Your hate feeds me...

I don't think the complaints are about what Swamp Thing looks like. They are all just saying what you said that it should be $200 cheaper. If you're going to use cheaper quality material then you can't still charge the same as the expensive stuff!

I think I've missed 2 codes? They were the late night and middle of the night ones. I've still gotten around $40 so can't really complain about that! I'm guessing you haven't missed any.

Ha! Well I'm glad you could put my bashing to good use.

Swamp Thing fans are pretty much screwed. They either have to settle for the plastic one for $800, or they can go for Prime 1's which is twice the price. Luckily I'm not a Swamp Thing fan, I only liked the Swamp Thing movie with Heather Locklear. Come to think of it I don't really like the movie I only like Heather Locklear :LOL:.

Yeah, I have to admit I got them all. Even the stupid $0.50 one. I think they are giving out less this year than last year, which was $76. They have another 11 hours to give out another $16 to match it and I don't think they will.

I've seen nerds all over the internet talking about this Stranger Things thing. I didn't watch Stranger Things 1 so I definitely won't be watching Stranger Things 2 either. I think I might watch Wonder Woman again tonight, I've got a craving for some Gal Gadot.

MEEEEE!!!

XM released official pics for their Vader dio.

22861593_500822663625800_283802694444077360_o.jpg

https://www.xm-studios.com/products/darth-vader-set.aspx

Little Ani has definitely improved. Adult Anakin has also improved but I still think the PF blows it out of the water. I think Vader looks terrible. I think Kotobukiya pulled off this pose much better. Whats going on with his helmet?

vader003.jpg

This set still has a ways to go before it gets to be good looking.

Little Ani has definitely improved. Adult Anakin has also improved but I still think the PF blows it out of the water. I think Vader looks terrible. I think Kotobukiya pulled off this pose much better. Whats going on with his helmet?

vader003.jpg

I'm digging it. They'll improve it just like SS did on the OG Vader. That one got a ton of crap when SS kept showing in progress pics. I'm totally in for this.

Adam, I made contact with that guy, and I'll for sure be getting Maul and the Vader trio. Going to try and get Boba too, but not 100% sure if I'll be able to. We will see.

I'm digging it. They'll improve it just like SS did on the OG Vader. That one got a ton of crap when SS kept showing in progress pics. I'm totally in for this.

Adam, I made contact with that guy, and I'll for sure be getting Maul and the Vader trio. Going to try and get Boba too, but not 100% sure if I'll be able to. We will see.

Well I'm glad you like it. You're probably right, they will improve Vader. I think they did a pretty good job improving little Ani already. I don't know why I'm just not floored by this piece like I am with their Maul. Hopefully when you get this your pics will change my mind. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: terp_fan99
Ha! Well I'm glad you could put my bashing to good use.

Swamp Thing fans are pretty much screwed. They either have to settle for the plastic one for $800, or they can go for Prime 1's which is twice the price. Luckily I'm not a Swamp Thing fan, I only liked the Swamp Thing movie with Heather Locklear. Come to think of it I don't really like the movie I only like Heather Locklear :LOL:.

Yeah, I have to admit I got them all. Even the stupid $0.50 one. I think they are giving out less this year than last year, which was $76. They have another 11 hours to give out another $16 to match it and I don't think they will.

I've seen nerds all over the internet talking about this Stranger Things thing. I didn't watch Stranger Things 1 so I definitely won't be watching Stranger Things 2 either. I think I might watch Wonder Woman again tonight, I've got a craving for some Gal Gadot.

I was happy with the $40 or so I got so I'm not going to complain. I missed that last one as I was at my brother's house watching Stranger Things and didn't check my phone. You should watch it!

Did you see that Sideshow put everyone's Thanos fears to rest. Sounds like the dang thing weighs over 50 lbs!

MEEEEE!!!

How far did you get? My brother and I binged the entire thing by Saturday, ha.

vader003.jpg

It's okay, I'm sure it will look very impressive in person.

Nice! I have never had a problem with Ben. I have another statue on order with him right now. I can't wait to see that Maul! What are you going to do about display cabinets?

• Thanks
Reactions: SithLord84
I was happy with the $40 or so I got so I'm not going to complain. I missed that last one as I was at my brother's house watching Stranger Things and didn't check my phone. You should watch it!

Did you see that Sideshow put everyone's Thanos fears to rest. Sounds like the dang thing weighs over 50 lbs!

How far did you get? My brother and I binged the entire thing by Saturday, ha.

It's okay, I'm sure it will look very impressive in person.

Nice! I have never had a problem with Ben. I have another statue on order with him right now. I can't wait to see that Maul! What are you going to do about display cabinets?

I would probably watch it but I don't have Netflix anymore. My other family members got rid of Netflix recently too so I can't just use their account either :meh:. I think a lot of people are disappointed with internet speeds in this area.

Thats really hefty! I can't even imagine the flack they'd get if they made him out of plastic. Are you getting excited for that piece yet?

Do you have anything in mind yet that you are going to use your Spook rewards towards? I really have no clue what I'm going to use mine with yet. I'm going to wait to see how some of the Justice League Hot Toys turn out.

I preordered the Jim Lee MoS and BvS Steelbooks from Best Buy. I wasn't sure if I was going to get them or not but the price is really great and they had free shipping.

Did you see the Prime 1 Doomsday teaser?

23000066_1582541765125793_5308784345570914457_o.jpg

:woot:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
I would probably watch it but I don't have Netflix anymore. My other family members got rid of Netflix recently too so I can't just use their account either :meh:. I think a lot of people are disappointed with internet speeds in this area.

Thats really hefty! I can't even imagine the flack they'd get if they made him out of plastic. Are you getting excited for that piece yet?

Do you have anything in mind yet that you are going to use your Spook rewards towards? I really have no clue what I'm going to use mine with yet. I'm going to wait to see how some of the Justice League Hot Toys turn out.

I preordered the Jim Lee MoS and BvS Steelbooks from Best Buy. I wasn't sure if I was going to get them or not but the price is really great and they had free shipping.

Did you see the Prime 1 Doomsday teaser?

23000066_1582541765125793_5308784345570914457_o.jpg

:woot:

I am getting a little more excited about Thanos. He's definitely going on the bottom shelf. I'm glad they confirmed his weight before people freaked out. I have my Marvel Pax setup in my head, now I just need Groot/Rocket, Nova, and Star-Lord and I'll be done with Marvel statues that aren't Daredevil. So like 6 years from now when I'm probably no longer interested.

I was thinking about what I should use my rewards on today then I saw that Doomsday and I'm tempted by that.

They released more steelbooks with Jim Lee's art?

• Thanks
I am getting a little more excited about Thanos. He's definitely going on the bottom shelf. I'm glad they confirmed his weight before people freaked out. I have my Marvel Pax setup in my head, now I just need Groot/Rocket, Nova, and Star-Lord and I'll be done with Marvel statues that aren't Daredevil. So like 6 years from now when I'm probably no longer interested.

I was thinking about what I should use my rewards on today then I saw that Doomsday and I'm tempted by that.

They released more steelbooks with Jim Lee's art?

Are you hoping for XM versions of those characters? I have a feeling you'll end up selling off some of your Marvel stuff long before they make any of those characters you've listed. I mean you'll have to get some funds for the obviously more important Superman stuff upcoming from Prime 1 :p.

I wonder how much that thing is going to cost. I hope it comes in under $1500. I just can't be sure of anything with this company after the Wonder Woman on the horse went up for $3500. I still can't wrap my head around that one, its priced massively higher than I thought it would be. If they cut a grand off of the price it still would be too high.

Wait, they have more of his art on steelbooks?

• Thanks
Are you hoping for XM versions of those characters? I have a feeling you'll end up selling off some of your Marvel stuff long before they make any of those characters you've listed. I mean you'll have to get some funds for the obviously more important Superman stuff upcoming from Prime 1 :p.

I wonder how much that thing is going to cost. I hope it comes in under $1500. I just can't be sure of anything with this company after the Wonder Woman on the horse went up for $3500. I still can't wrap my head around that one, its priced massively higher than I thought it would be. If they cut a grand off of the price it still would be too high.

Wait, they have more of his art on steelbooks?

No, I was confused by there being more steelbooks available for these titles. Didn't they already have steelbook releases back when the movies originally came out on blu-ray? Now they are releasing them again on steelbook with Jim Lee art?

Well XM already teased Rocket/Groot...like 8 months ago and they've shown nothing since. There were rumors that they were supposed to be tackling the X-Men (which they have been) and the cosmic characters next (which I haven't seen anything there yet).

I probably won't be able to afford Doomsday. The amount of money I spent on Thanos is already insane! Yeah, that Wonder Woman price is crazy. Based on that, I'm guessing Doomsday will be $2K. How much is Swamp Thing? Is he $1600? I don't remember.

• Thanks
No, I was confused by there being more steelbooks available for these titles. Didn't they already have steelbook releases back when the movies originally came out on blu-ray? Now they are releasing them again on steelbook with Jim Lee art?

Well XM already teased Rocket/Groot...like 8 months ago and they've shown nothing since. There were rumors that they were supposed to be tackling the X-Men (which they have been) and the cosmic characters next (which I haven't seen anything there yet).

I probably won't be able to afford Doomsday. The amount of money I spent on Thanos is already insane! Yeah, that Wonder Woman price is crazy. Based on that, I'm guessing Doomsday will be $2K. How much is Swamp Thing? Is he $1600? I don't remember.

I think Walmart had a MoS steelbook that was super bland, and I think BB had a steelbook for BvS that I wasn't that impressed with either. I usually don't like the US steelbooks all that much, usually the ones that you have to import are much more exciting. But I'm now triple dipping on both of these movies, I've never done that before :ohno:.

Are you not interested in any of the X-Men? Other than Wolverine of course. If I was collecting Marvel I'm sure I'd get a Cyclops statue.

Yeah Swamp Thing is $1600. I didn't realize there were that many ST fans out there to justify a $1600 statue of him. But I don't remember too much about the character other than Heather Locklear being in the movie :drool: lol.

• Thanks
I think Walmart had a MoS steelbook that was super bland, and I think BB had a steelbook for BvS that I wasn't that impressed with either. I usually don't like the US steelbooks all that much, usually the ones that you have to import are much more exciting. But I'm now triple dipping on both of these movies, I've never done that before :ohno:.

Are you not interested in any of the X-Men? Other than Wolverine of course. If I was collecting Marvel I'm sure I'd get a Cyclops statue.

Yeah Swamp Thing is $1600. I didn't realize there were that many ST fans out there to justify a $1600 statue of him. But I don't remember too much about the character other than Heather Locklear being in the movie :drool: lol.

That's craziness. Can't say I've ever purchased multiple copies of a movie in the same format.

Nope, the X-Men have never appealed to me outside of Wolverine. I have read way more solo Wolverine titles than I have X-Men titles. I'm actually usually annoyed when the X-Men show up, ha. I didn't mind the X-Men in the Ultimate Spider-Man series. Kitty Pryde is actually a prominent character in that series. Peter dates her for a short while.

It's funny how there are no Swamp Thing statues then all of the sudden there are two available. Who copied whom? I'm sure Sideshow will release a Doomsday statue now too. :p

• Thanks
That's craziness. Can't say I've ever purchased multiple copies of a movie in the same format.

Nope, the X-Men have never appealed to me outside of Wolverine. I have read way more solo Wolverine titles than I have X-Men titles. I'm actually usually annoyed when the X-Men show up, ha. I didn't mind the X-Men in the Ultimate Spider-Man series. Kitty Pryde is actually a prominent character in that series. Peter dates her for a short while.

It's funny how there are no Swamp Thing statues then all of the sudden there are two available. Who copied whom? I'm sure Sideshow will release a Doomsday statue now too. :p

I haven't either, so I don't know what this means. I'm also thinking of ordering the HDZeta MoS when it goes up for order in the next couple of months on top of it :ohno:. Why am I doing this all of a sudden, have I found a new addiction to replace my statue addiction? :ohno: Or am I now going to try collecting both things? :ohno: I'm so scared! :rofl:

I wonder if you would feel differently about the X-Men if you would have been into the 90's cartoon. If the X-Men started showing up in the MCU it would completely reignite my excitement for those movies.

I was just thinking the same thing! No Swamp Thing statues anywhere to be found, then boom, two in a row available within a few weeks of each other. I guess the Swamp Thing fans are rejoicing unless they are buying both, then they are probably going to be pretty screwed. I guess you could hold off for SS to make a Doomsday but he'd probably turn out out of scale like Darkseid. Speaking of which, didn't you already sell that statue?

• Thanks
I haven't either, so I don't know what this means. I'm also thinking of ordering the HDZeta MoS when it goes up for order in the next couple of months on top of it :ohno:. Why am I doing this all of a sudden, have I found a new addiction to replace my statue addiction? :ohno: Or am I now going to try collecting both things? :ohno: I'm so scared! :rofl:

I wonder if you would feel differently about the X-Men if you would have been into the 90's cartoon. If the X-Men started showing up in the MCU it would completely reignite my excitement for those movies.

I was just thinking the same thing! No Swamp Thing statues anywhere to be found, then boom, two in a row available within a few weeks of each other. I guess the Swamp Thing fans are rejoicing unless they are buying both, then they are probably going to be pretty screwed. I guess you could hold off for SS to make a Doomsday but he'd probably turn out out of scale like Darkseid. Speaking of which, didn't you already sell that statue?

Are you going to display the steelbooks somehow? I'm moving the opposite direction when it comes to movies and have just been buying the digital codes from people for much less. I need to sell off a massive chunk, I own waaaay too many movies.

I loved the X-Men arcade game, does that help? Ha ha. My friend and I actually drove into town when we were camping because we knew they had that arcade game at the mall...and we were in our 20s at this point. I doubt it's still there.

Yeah, they would totally screw up Doomsday! My Darkseid is all boxed up, but I haven't sold it yet. The paint is flaking on his shoulder so I'm sure I'll have to sell it at an even larger loss than I already would have. Stupid Sideshow, I've had no luck with their DC statues. The Marvel ones I've gotten from them have all been fine.

The Tweeterhead Super Powers Wonder Woman gallery is supposed to go up pretty soon. Excited to see the full reveal on that!

• Thanks
Are you going to display the steelbooks somehow? I'm moving the opposite direction when it comes to movies and have just been buying the digital codes from people for much less. I need to sell off a massive chunk, I own waaaay too many movies.

I loved the X-Men arcade game, does that help? Ha ha. My friend and I actually drove into town when we were camping because we knew they had that arcade game at the mall...and we were in our 20s at this point. I doubt it's still there.

Yeah, they would totally screw up Doomsday! My Darkseid is all boxed up, but I haven't sold it yet. The paint is flaking on his shoulder so I'm sure I'll have to sell it at an even larger loss than I already would have. Stupid Sideshow, I've had no luck with their DC statues. The Marvel ones I've gotten from them have all been fine.

The Tweeterhead Super Powers Wonder Woman gallery is supposed to go up pretty soon. Excited to see the full reveal on that!

I bought blu-ray display stands to display my Manta Lab MoS and HDZeta BvS with my Prime 1 statues but I didn't really like how it looked so I'm probably just going to display those on a shelf now along with the Jim Lee ones. I almost bought the HDZeta Suicide Squad steelbook and the Manta Lab Wonder Woman but I stopped myself. I'll probably end up getting at least one nice Justice League Steel though. I think I only have a couple hundred Blu's. I used to buy DVDs every week when they came out just to buy a new movie, but I'm not the same way with Blu-ray at all. Its probably due to me realizing I never bother watching most of these movies more than once.

Yes it does! I love that game! Do you ever think about getting an actual arcade game? I've thought about getting either one of those or a pinball machine, but I haven't bought either yet.

That's sad. Have you thought about having it repainted? I only say this because I know someday you'll want a collection of Superman villains. At this rate I don't know who else will make a Darkseid.

I was going to ask if you saw the Tweeterhead Wonder Woman statue. I saw one pic of it the other day and it looks pretty awesome!

• Thanks
I bought blu-ray display stands to display my Manta Lab MoS and HDZeta BvS with my Prime 1 statues but I didn't really like how it looked so I'm probably just going to display those on a shelf now along with the Jim Lee ones. I almost bought the HDZeta Suicide Squad steelbook and the Manta Lab Wonder Woman but I stopped myself. I'll probably end up getting at least one nice Justice League Steel though. I think I only have a couple hundred Blu's. I used to buy DVDs every week when they came out just to buy a new movie, but I'm not the same way with Blu-ray at all. Its probably due to me realizing I never bother watching most of these movies more than once.

Yes it does! I love that game! Do you ever think about getting an actual arcade game? I've thought about getting either one of those or a pinball machine, but I haven't bought either yet.

That's sad. Have you thought about having it repainted? I only say this because I know someday you'll want a collection of Superman villains. At this rate I don't know who else will make a Darkseid.

I was going to ask if you saw the Tweeterhead Wonder Woman statue. I saw one pic of it the other day and it looks pretty awesome!

Ha ha, I was buying steelbooks for a while, but I cancelled my Spider-Man one and wish I hadn't spent the money on the Wonder Woman. Oh well. Glad you're excited about them! I think I have over 500 blu-rays. There are probably close to 200 in a pile that I need to sell.

After going to that arcade bar in Boise, I was actually looking at buying an arcade game. The X-Men game was actually one I was looking at. How would you get those repaired if they break though? It made me too nervous.

Well it's the back of his shoulder on the arm he has raised so you can't even see it when it's displayed. I would love a collection of Superman villains, but I'm not buying the Lex PF either so I don't need Darkseid. I just don't want a cabinet full of Captain Morgan posed villains. Sideshow is too boring for my tastes. It seems like they've started to change up their poses and come up with better quality with some of their new stuff (I really like that new Wolverine). They need to cool it with the one leg up though. It's been done so many times. Even Darkseid just standing there with his arms behind his back would have been better. Either way, they screwed up the scale.

Here's Wonder Woman by the way.

22815565_1601660863229081_8936920842222484277_n.jpg

• Helpful Post
Ha ha, I was buying steelbooks for a while, but I cancelled my Spider-Man one and wish I hadn't spent the money on the Wonder Woman. Oh well. Glad you're excited about them! I think I have over 500 blu-rays. There are probably close to 200 in a pile that I need to sell.

After going to that arcade bar in Boise, I was actually looking at buying an arcade game. The X-Men game was actually one I was looking at. How would you get those repaired if they break though? It made me too nervous.

Well it's the back of his shoulder on the arm he has raised so you can't even see it when it's displayed. I would love a collection of Superman villains, but I'm not buying the Lex PF either so I don't need Darkseid. I just don't want a cabinet full of Captain Morgan posed villains. Sideshow is too boring for my tastes. It seems like they've started to change up their poses and come up with better quality with some of their new stuff (I really like that new Wolverine). They need to cool it with the one leg up though. It's been done so many times. Even Darkseid just standing there with his arms behind his back would have been better. Either way, they screwed up the scale.

Here's Wonder Woman by the way.

22815565_1601660863229081_8936920842222484277_n.jpg

I hope this is just a phase I'm going through with these 2 particular movies for whatever reason. I was thinking about getting either Manta Lab or HDZeta or whoever else makes high end steelbooks for the entire DCEU, but I've already chilled out by passing on Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman. I'm hoping in a couple of days from now I won't mention the word steelbook for another year or more :LOL:.

That I have no idea about. I know there are repair services for pinball machines but I don't know if there are suck services for arcade games. I'm still tempted to get one someday.

I just hope another company makes some Superman villains for you. As bad as SS's poses are I think it would be better to have those for the meantime than not have any, especially if no one else makes any. But anyways, you NEED to get that Prime 1 Doomsday! ;)

I like it a lot! The face looks really good in that pic. Are you getting her?

• Thanks
I hope this is just a phase I'm going through with these 2 particular movies for whatever reason. I was thinking about getting either Manta Lab or HDZeta or whoever else makes high end steelbooks for the entire DCEU, but I've already chilled out by passing on Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman. I'm hoping in a couple of days from now I won't mention the word steelbook for another year or more :LOL:.

That I have no idea about. I know there are repair services for pinball machines but I don't know if there are suck services for arcade games. I'm still tempted to get one someday.

I just hope another company makes some Superman villains for you. As bad as SS's poses are I think it would be better to have those for the meantime than not have any, especially if no one else makes any. But anyways, you NEED to get that Prime 1 Doomsday! ;)

I like it a lot! The face looks really good in that pic. Are you getting her?

If you spent a bunch of money on a foreign steelbook for that abomination that was Suicide Squad then I would judge you a lot, ha. I don't even know what these companies are that you're naming!

Someone must work on them because there are still arcade games around. I guess you could just call that business and ask.

Well if Prime 1 made Doomsday, Darkseid, Lex, and Brainiac then I'd be set. Those are the main four in my mind. I've never really been a fan of Zod. I know Tweeterhead is working on a Brianiac for their Super Powers line.

I'll probably get that Wonder Woman. I might skip the exclusive and just wait until she's in stock at Sideshow though. I don't feel comfortable giving Tweeterhead more of my money until I actually have one of these statues in hand (plus I don't really care for the WW exclusive). They've already previewed Wonder Girl as well. They have huge plans for this line which I hope they can follow through on.

• Thanks
If you spent a bunch of money on a foreign steelbook for that abomination that was Suicide Squad then I would judge you a lot, ha. I don't even know what these companies are that you're naming!

Someone must work on them because there are still arcade games around. I guess you could just call that business and ask.

Well if Prime 1 made Doomsday, Darkseid, Lex, and Brainiac then I'd be set. Those are the main four in my mind. I've never really been a fan of Zod. I know Tweeterhead is working on a Brianiac for their Super Powers line.

I'll probably get that Wonder Woman. I might skip the exclusive and just wait until she's in stock at Sideshow though. I don't feel comfortable giving Tweeterhead more of my money until I actually have one of these statues in hand (plus I don't really care for the WW exclusive). They've already previewed Wonder Girl as well. They have huge plans for this line which I hope they can follow through on.

Ha! If I bought it I totally would have accepted your judgement :LOL:. I didn't know what or who any of those companies were either until I decided to research what was out there for a MoS steelbook. These are the two foreign steelbooks that I bought: https://www.mantalab.com/products/man-of-steel2d-3d-steelbook-lenticular-slip and https://shop.hdzeta.com//index.php?...ducts_id=195&zenid=fh69f7oiihvhm572vhbte3cne3. This is the Suicide Squad one that I liked but decided to pass on: https://shop.hdzeta.com//index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_31&products_id=213, and I was thinking of ordering this Wonder Woman one last week but it sold out within the first hour of it going up for order: https://www.mantalab.com/products/me-11-wonder-woman-steelbook-lenticular-full-slip2d-3d.

I wouldn't even know where to buy an arcade game around here other than eBay.

Is there a price that would get you to bite on the Prime 1 Doomsday? I would assume he will be the most expensive of everyone you listed. But the others probably would be at least $1k a piece.

Whats the exclusive on Wonder Woman? I supose I could stop being lazy and go look myself lol.

• Thanks