STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
Ha! If I bought it I totally would have accepted your judgement :LOL:. I didn't know what or who any of those companies were either until I decided to research what was out there for a MoS steelbook. These are the two foreign steelbooks that I bought: https://www.mantalab.com/products/man-of-steel2d-3d-steelbook-lenticular-slip and https://shop.hdzeta.com//index.php?...ducts_id=195&zenid=fh69f7oiihvhm572vhbte3cne3. This is the Suicide Squad one that I liked but decided to pass on: https://shop.hdzeta.com//index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_31&products_id=213, and I was thinking of ordering this Wonder Woman one last week but it sold out within the first hour of it going up for order: https://www.mantalab.com/products/me-11-wonder-woman-steelbook-lenticular-full-slip2d-3d.

I wouldn't even know where to buy an arcade game around here other than eBay.

Is there a price that would get you to bite on the Prime 1 Doomsday? I would assume he will be the most expensive of everyone you listed. But the others probably would be at least $1k a piece.

Whats the exclusive on Wonder Woman? I supose I could stop being lazy and go look myself lol.

Dang, those are pricey! You have to put them on display if you're spending that much.

I don't know, we'll just see how I'm feeling when I see Doomsday, ha. Right now I'm leaning towards getting it. You can give me your refer-a-friend code for him and get like $30+ in reward points.

The exclusive is just a swap out torso that I wouldn't ever use. The eagle breastplate is the way to go. Although I did order the exclusives on the others I ordered. We'll see.

22853039_1601660683229099_7620145982079252448_n.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: SithLord84
Dang, those are pricey! You have to put them on display if you're spending that much.

I don't know, we'll just see how I'm feeling when I see Doomsday, ha. Right now I'm leaning towards getting it. You can give me your refer-a-friend code for him and get like $30+ in reward points.

The exclusive is just a swap out torso that I wouldn't ever use. The eagle breastplate is the way to go. Although I did order the exclusives on the others I ordered. We'll see.

22853039_1601660683229099_7620145982079252448_n.jpg

I did buy display stands for them, I just don't know if I'll be leaving them displayed with the statues or putting them in my bookcase.

Holy crap that would be awesome! I really hope you get him, but the wait time on P1 is the worst of everyone right now. I think once you see their Superman that will probably put you over the edge with Doomsday though, and the wait time won't matter :p.

So the Exclusive is non-Eagle boobs? I literally would never display her without the eagle either, definitely just go for a Reg.

So I've been having thoughts of ordering the 1:2 Wonder Woman next year. :ohno:

• Thanks
Reactions: terp_fan99
I did buy display stands for them, I just don't know if I'll be leaving them displayed with the statues or putting them in my bookcase.

Holy crap that would be awesome! I really hope you get him, but the wait time on P1 is the worst of everyone right now. I think once you see their Superman that will probably put you over the edge with Doomsday though, and the wait time won't matter :p.

So the Exclusive is non-Eagle boobs? I literally would never display her without the eagle either, definitely just go for a Reg.

So I've been having thoughts of ordering the 1:2 Wonder Woman next year. :ohno:

Ha ha, I knew you would need Wonder Woman to complete the trinity! Is she up for order already? Do Prime 1 orders usually sell out quickly? I'm wondering how long I can wait on Doomsday if I decide to get him. Does Prime 1 have their own shop now where they sell the exclusives?

• Thanks
Ha ha, I knew you would need Wonder Woman to complete the trinity! Is she up for order already? Do Prime 1 orders usually sell out quickly? I'm wondering how long I can wait on Doomsday if I decide to get him. Does Prime 1 have their own shop now where they sell the exclusives?

I'm still not sure I'm going to get her but I'm having thoughts about it. She's been up for order for a long time but keeps getting delayed. They keep changing the face sculpt. Sometimes the EXs sell out quickly but they are usually available for at least a couple months. I think Jim Lee Supes will go quickly though, so be ready for him. Doomsday will really depend on the price. If its more than Swamp Thing the EX will hang around for awhile. I'm sure you saw its going up for order this week. Prime 1 does have a shop that does have worldwide shipping but you'll probably be looking at $300 minimum in shipping. Sideshow does carry all of the P1 Exclusives though so you won't have to worry, but P1 is offering a bonus Scarface if you order the new Joker directly from them. Thats the first time they've done that. I don't know if they are going to start doing that with all of their pieces.

Keep an eye on the forums today, Sideshow might give out another reward code or two because its Halloween.

• Thanks
I'm still not sure I'm going to get her but I'm having thoughts about it. She's been up for order for a long time but keeps getting delayed. They keep changing the face sculpt. Sometimes the EXs sell out quickly but they are usually available for at least a couple months. I think Jim Lee Supes will go quickly though, so be ready for him. Doomsday will really depend on the price. If its more than Swamp Thing the EX will hang around for awhile. I'm sure you saw its going up for order this week. Prime 1 does have a shop that does have worldwide shipping but you'll probably be looking at $300 minimum in shipping. Sideshow does carry all of the P1 Exclusives though so you won't have to worry, but P1 is offering a bonus Scarface if you order the new Joker directly from them. Thats the first time they've done that. I don't know if they are going to start doing that with all of their pieces.

Keep an eye on the forums today, Sideshow might give out another reward code or two because its Halloween.

If you get her then you're going to need a bigger table...and you'll of course need the inevitable Flash and Aquaman, ha ha.

Well if Prime 1 moves their EXs to only be available through their site then I guess I will just have to get regular editions. I'm not paying that shipping price on top of the statue cost already.

You and your codes, ha. Is your stomach already upset thinking about it? :p I have $15 in pending refer-a-friend points!

• Thanks
If you get her then you're going to need a bigger table...and you'll of course need the inevitable Flash and Aquaman, ha ha.

Well if Prime 1 moves their EXs to only be available through their site then I guess I will just have to get regular editions. I'm not paying that shipping price on top of the statue cost already.

You and your codes, ha. Is your stomach already upset thinking about it? :p I have $15 in pending refer-a-friend points!

I'm hoping I snap out of this current phase, I really don't want to spend another $2K+ on a piece. Lucky for me P1 said that their Justice League stuff will be 1:3 not 1:2. Should I get the 1:3 Suicide Squad Margot Robbie Harley? I'm not crazy about her outfit from that movie, but I really liked her as Harley. Maybe I'll wait to see what her outfit looks like in Suicide Squad 2.

I think SS will continue to carry Prime 1's exclusives. I think other countries and regions were the reason Prime 1 made an international website, I don't think they plan on too many U.S. orders from it.

I just saw on SSF that someone now has a negative points balance because someone canceled an order that they had referral points pending from. So if those people cancel their orders you might lose $15 from your points instead of gaining it :ohno:.

• Thanks
I'm hoping I snap out of this current phase, I really don't want to spend another $2K+ on a piece. Lucky for me P1 said that their Justice League stuff will be 1:3 not 1:2. Should I get the 1:3 Suicide Squad Margot Robbie Harley? I'm not crazy about her outfit from that movie, but I really liked her as Harley. Maybe I'll wait to see what her outfit looks like in Suicide Squad 2.

I think SS will continue to carry Prime 1's exclusives. I think other countries and regions were the reason Prime 1 made an international website, I don't think they plan on too many U.S. orders from it.

I just saw on SSF that someone now has a negative points balance because someone canceled an order that they had referral points pending from. So if those people cancel their orders you might lose $15 from your points instead of gaining it :ohno:.

I would actually think about getting a 1:3 JL Superman. The only things I'd buy in 1:2 scale are comic book versions of Superman or Daredevil. I haven't seen the Suicide Squad Harley statue. You'll have to post a picture because I'm too lazy to go look, ha ha.

I saw that as well. Hopefully the issue gets fixed. I wonder if the points went through then it was returned after that person had already used them. Going to have to be careful there.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
I would actually think about getting a 1:3 JL Superman. The only things I'd buy in 1:2 scale are comic book versions of Superman or Daredevil. I haven't seen the Suicide Squad Harley statue. You'll have to post a picture because I'm too lazy to go look, ha ha.

I saw that as well. Hopefully the issue gets fixed. I wonder if the points went through then it was returned after that person had already used them. Going to have to be careful there.

Oh FFS I thought I was lazy! :rofl: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/dc-comics-harley-quinn-prime-1-studio-9029391/ I really like the bubble gum portrait. If Supes shows up in a black suit I will either get it in 1:3 or I'll get the Hot Toys. I know that's a huge difference but the 1:3s really take up a lot of room and I don't know if I want to commit that much space to a character I already have an even bigger version of just for a different color costume.

That's whats I would think but I also would have thought SS would have locked those points up until after a return couldn't have been made. Who knows. It is SS after all so nothing would surprise me.

• Thanks
Oh FFS I thought I was lazy! :rofl: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/dc-comics-harley-quinn-prime-1-studio-9029391/ I really like the bubble gum portrait. If Supes shows up in a black suit I will either get it in 1:3 or I'll get the Hot Toys. I know that's a huge difference but the 1:3s really take up a lot of room and I don't know if I want to commit that much space to a character I already have an even bigger version of just for a different color costume.

That's whats I would think but I also would have thought SS would have locked those points up until after a return couldn't have been made. Who knows. It is SS after all so nothing would surprise me.

Yeah, you are already good when it comes to Cavill Superman. That Harley is okay, I don't think I'm a good person to ask because I can't fairly judge any Suicide Squad piece because of my feelings towards the movie.

I had a negative balance for a while. They thought I had returned a statue that I didn't return so they took points from me. It got fixed fairly quickly. Their customer service is probably their best asset.

Man, I got called an idiot on the statue forum because I got a little confused by which breastplate was the exclusive on the Wonder Woman. I know what the picture shows, but their wording that the "eagle" breastplate is the exclusive and after that Harley fiasco I wanted to be sure. Normally I wouldn't care because people online are jerks, but it was a moderator who did it and it was two pages after we had already had a normal discussion about it. Moderators shouldn't be allowed to go around call people names. I think I'm staying away from that forum for a while. EDIT: he actually apologized to me when I called him out, all good, ha ha.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Yeah, you are already good when it comes to Cavill Superman. That Harley is okay, I don't think I'm a good person to ask because I can't fairly judge any Suicide Squad piece because of my feelings towards the movie.

I had a negative balance for a while. They thought I had returned a statue that I didn't return so they took points from me. It got fixed fairly quickly. Their customer service is probably their best asset.

Man, I got called an idiot on the statue forum because I got a little confused by which breastplate was the exclusive on the Wonder Woman. I know what the picture shows, but their wording that the "eagle" breastplate is the exclusive and after that Harley fiasco I wanted to be sure. Normally I wouldn't care because people online are jerks, but it was a moderator who did it and it was two pages after we had already had a normal discussion about it. Moderators shouldn't be allowed to go around call people names. I think I'm staying away from that forum for a while.

I really liked her in the movie, although the movie as a whole is my least favorite DCEU movie to date. I think I'm just going to wait to Suicide Squad 2 and see what comes from that.

I'm glad they improved their CS, I know Lou sure got screwed by them.

A mod called you an idiot on Statue Forum? That's usually the more well behaved forum out of the two. I think a lot of Mods let their power get to their heads and they act like they can do or say anything without getting in trouble, and a lot of times they never do. I don't blame you for wanting to confirm the WW EX, Tweeterhead already screwed up their Harley listing.

• Thanks
I really liked her in the movie, although the movie as a whole is my least favorite DCEU movie to date. I think I'm just going to wait to Suicide Squad 2 and see what comes from that.

I'm glad they improved their CS, I know Lou sure got screwed by them.

A mod called you an idiot on Statue Forum? That's usually the more well behaved forum out of the two. I think a lot of Mods let their power get to their heads and they act like they can do or say anything without getting in trouble, and a lot of times they never do. I don't blame you for wanting to confirm the WW EX, Tweeterhead already screwed up their Harley listing.

She was the only decent part of the movie. The rest of the characters...well I don't even remember. Other than Joker who I thought was awful and they really changed him and Harley's relationship for that movie. He was never that caring towards her.

What happened to Lou? I know we talked about it before, but that was quite a while ago. Didn't they ban his account?

The mod apologized after I called him out so it's all good. Yeah, that HQ listing was a fiasco. They just keep referring to the WW exclusive as the "eagle" breastplate and to me the regular WW logo looks more like the eagle. That's why I had to ask. They should just drop the eagle description.

So what are you doing for Halloween tonight? It's about 45 degrees here with rain in the forecast.

• Thanks
She was the only decent part of the movie. The rest of the characters...well I don't even remember. Other than Joker who I thought was awful and they really changed him and Harley's relationship for that movie. He was never that caring towards her.

What happened to Lou? I know we talked about it before, but that was quite a while ago. Didn't they ban his account?

The mod apologized after I called him out so it's all good. Yeah, that HQ listing was a fiasco. They just keep referring to the WW exclusive as the "eagle" breastplate and to me the regular WW logo looks more like the eagle. That's why I had to ask. They should just drop the eagle description.

So what are you doing for Halloween tonight? It's about 45 degrees here with rain in the forecast.

SS was giving him the runaround for months while he waited for a replacement for his Aayla Secura PF. And then when they finally sent him one it wasn't any better than his first. And then when he opened a case with the BBB they closed his account.

I'm glad to hear he apologized. I get so pissed when I see Mods acting like douchebags. So I'm super confused I thought the regular WW was the one that actually looked like an eagle, I thought the EX just looked like two round things. Not her boobs, the other round things :p.

I was home sick all day today. I feel absolutely terrible. :meh: Needless to say I'm not doing anything tonight.

• Thanks
SS was giving him the runaround for months while he waited for a replacement for his Aayla Secura PF. And then when they finally sent him one it wasn't any better than his first. And then when he opened a case with the BBB they closed his account.

I'm glad to hear he apologized. I get so pissed when I see Mods acting like douchebags. So I'm super confused I thought the regular WW was the one that actually looked like an eagle, I thought the EX just looked like two round things. Not her boobs, the other round things :p.

I was home sick all day today. I feel absolutely terrible. :meh: Needless to say I'm not doing anything tonight.

That’s super lame. I remember someone got their account closed recently because he traded a figure for SS gift cards and after he had used the gift cards, the people he had traded with told their credit card company the gift card charges were fraudulent to get their money back. So Sideshow closed the guy’s account without notifying him even though he was the victim in this case and he told them he would have repaid them the gift card money if they had contacted him first.

You are correct on the regular and the ex, but Tweeterhead keeps referring to the two round things on her boobs as the “classic eagle bodice ex.” You see why I got confused!

That sucks man, hope you feel better. I hung out with my 3-month old nephew and passed out candy while his parents took their other 3 boys trick or treating. One of my nephews is allergic to peanuts so I got all his good candy before I left, ha!

• Thanks
That’s super lame. I remember someone got their account closed recently because he traded a figure for SS gift cards and after he had used the gift cards, the people he had traded with told their credit card company the gift card charges were fraudulent to get their money back. So Sideshow closed the guy’s account without notifying him even though he was the victim in this case and he told them he would have repaid them the gift card money if they had contacted him first.

You are correct on the regular and the ex, but Tweeterhead keeps referring to the two round things on her boobs as the “classic eagle bodice ex.” You see why I got confused!

That sucks man, hope you feel better. I hung out with my 3-month old nephew and passed out candy while his parents took their other 3 boys trick or treating. One of my nephews is allergic to peanuts so I got all his good candy before I left, ha!

Thats terrible! I can't believe there are people out there that are that awful. SS closing the guy's account on top of it is just icing on the cake. That must have been one of the worst experiences of his life.

I'm still confused :LOL:. I wouldn't be surprised in the end if they screwed the whole thing up.

Ha! I feel bad for him but I'm glad you got all the good stuff. Right now I don't even think I could look at candy. But as I post this this is the best I've felt while having this cold mainly due to the whimsical power that is Nyquil. But I can feel my cold changing from a sore throat into a mucousy head cold. Too much info? Yup, just imagine how I feel :p.

• Thanks
Thats terrible! I can't believe there are people out there that are that awful. SS closing the guy's account on top of it is just icing on the cake. That must have been one of the worst experiences of his life.

I'm still confused :LOL:. I wouldn't be surprised in the end if they screwed the whole thing up.

Ha! I feel bad for him but I'm glad you got all the good stuff. Right now I don't even think I could look at candy. But as I post this this is the best I've felt while having this cold mainly due to the whimsical power that is Nyquil. But I can feel my cold changing from a sore throat into a mucousy head cold. Too much info? Yup, just imagine how I feel :p.

I totally feel bad for my nephew, I can’t imagine going through life never having glorious peanut butter!

Glad you’re feeling better! I can’t take NyQuil, it gives me weird dreams and actually makes it so I can’t sleep.

So Doomsday is too big to even fit in a PAX. 29” in depth, how am I supposed to display that?! It’s glorious though, I may need it. You’ll have to send me your reference code. EDIT: I went back a few pages and found where you posted it the first time. :p

23004702_1584318011614835_7749610955665368822_o.jpg

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
I totally feel bad for my nephew, I can’t imagine going through life never having glorious peanut butter!

Glad you’re feeling better! I can’t take NyQuil, it gives me weird dreams and actually makes it so I can’t sleep.

So Doomsday is too big to even fit in a PAX. 29” in depth, how am I supposed to display that?! It’s glorious though, I may need it. You’ll have to send me your reference code. EDIT: I went back a few pages and found where you posted it the first time. :p

23004702_1584318011614835_7749610955665368822_o.jpg

OMG He is glorious!!! That price though :OMG:. Are you thinking of ordering him, or are you going to wait to see how much Supes is? I'd probably hold off a bit. If you get him you're probably going to have to get either get a pedestal or an end table, or something like that.

I couldn't imagine going through life without peanut butter. Poor little guy.

My dad is the same way with Nyquill and cough syrup. He can have full blown hallucinations! I just get great sleep.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
OMG He is glorious!!! That price though :OMG:. Are you thinking of ordering him, or are you going to wait to see how much Supes is? I'd probably hold off a bit. If you get him you're probably going to have to get either get a pedestal or an end table, or something like that.

I couldn't imagine going through life without peanut butter. Poor little guy.

My dad is the same way with Nyquill and cough syrup. He can have full blown hallucinations! I just get great sleep.

I don't know, he is really glorious and would look amazing in a Superman display. I'm disappointed that he's so deep that he won't fit in a PAX though. The price isn't bad if you compare him to this:

Doomsday: $1699, 29" deep x 33" wide x 38" tall
SS Legendary Scale Batman: $2300, 19.5" deep x 23" wide x 43" tall

Of course I'm just trying to justify the price, ha.

• Thanks
I don't know, he is really glorious and would look amazing in a Superman display. I'm disappointed that he's so deep that he won't fit in a PAX though. The price isn't bad if you compare him to this:

Doomsday: $1699, 29" deep x 33" wide x 38" tall
SS Legendary Scale Batman: $2300, 19.5" deep x 23" wide x 43" tall

Of course I'm just trying to justify the price, ha.

He's 38" tall? You need to get this! You need to get this! You need to get this! Seriously, this enormous thing will change your life!

I'm starting to think this is even a better deal than my 1:2s. Its got so much depth! This thing will have massive presence! I'm not sure how to incorporate this into your Superman display though, this will obviously have to be your centerpiece. Is it possible for you to display this smack-dab in the middle of your room?

• Thanks
He's 38" tall? You need to get this! You need to get this! You need to get this! Seriously, this enormous thing will change your life!

I'm starting to think this is even a better deal than my 1:2s. Its got so much depth! This thing will have massive presence! I'm not sure how to incorporate this into your Superman display though, this will obviously have to be your centerpiece. Is it possible for you to display this smack-dab in the middle of your room?

Ha, you are such a bad influence! I have space on both sides of my TV right now as I moved the Bestas that were there. I guess I'll think about it. I don't really need the new 52 EX head. Ugh, I'm about done with those ridiculous Thanos payments and now I might replace them with this! I'm confused though, I thought Prime 1's 1/4 scale line was New 52 and the 1/3 line was classic characters, but isn't that Swamp Thing a new 52 design?

So are you back at work today?

• Thanks
Ha, you are such a bad influence! I have space on both sides of my TV right now as I moved the Bestas that were there. I guess I'll think about it. I don't really need the new 52 EX head. Ugh, I'm about done with those ridiculous Thanos payments and now I might replace them with this! I'm confused though, I thought Prime 1's 1/4 scale line was New 52 and the 1/3 line was classic characters, but isn't that Swamp Thing a new 52 design?

So are you back at work today?

I would probably go with the Reg with this, I'd never use the EX head and the Reg is a little cheaper. I couldn't tell you anything about Swamp Thing because I know basically nothing about the character. I thought both SS's and Prime 1's were the same thing. The only thing I noticed is neither one comes with a Heather Locklear so I have no interest :LOL:.

I'm still home sick. I feel better since my sore throat is pretty much gone, but I still have absolutely no energy. :(

• Thanks