STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
I would probably go with the Reg with this, I'd never use the EX head and the Reg is a little cheaper. I couldn't tell you anything about Swamp Thing because I know basically nothing about the character. I thought both SS's and Prime 1's were the same thing. The only thing I noticed is neither one comes with a Heather Locklear so I have no interest :LOL:.

I'm still home sick. I feel better since my sore throat is pretty much gone, but I still have absolutely no energy. :(

Well I think the 1:3 Swamp Thing is New 52, I honestly know nothing about the character either! I just finished reading the Superman Doomsday trade. These companies really need to stop putting up expensive statues for characters I just read about. I'm inadvertently feeding myself hype, ha.

That sucks. I'm at work, but clearly not working that hard. Did you get that last code at least? I was 12 seconds too late!

• Thanks
Reactions: SithLord84
Well I think the 1:3 Swamp Thing is New 52, I honestly know nothing about the character either! I just finished reading the Superman Doomsday trade. These companies really need to stop putting up expensive statues for characters I just read about. I'm inadvertently feeding myself hype, ha.

That sucks. I'm at work, but clearly not working that hard. Did you get that last code at least? I was 12 seconds too late!

Oh you're totally screwed. :p I don't know how you're going to possibly avoid ordering him. I mean look how massive and awesome that thing is! You'll never see a Doomsday statue that awesome. Plus is got Superman's cape draped around that pole. That's going to be such an epic looking piece!

I don't think I'm helping here :LOL:;). I'm not going to lie, I was looking around to see if I could squeeze him in somehow.

Well if I was at work I wouldn't be working that hard either. I did manage to snag the $2 code thanks to my awesome e-mail setup. That sucks you missed it. I can't stand it when I just miss a code by seconds.

• Thanks
Reactions: terp_fan99
Oh you're totally screwed. :p I don't know how you're going to possibly avoid ordering him. I mean look how massive and awesome that thing is! You'll never see a Doomsday statue that awesome. Plus is got Superman's cape draped around that pole. That's going to be such an epic looking piece!

I don't think I'm helping here :LOL:;). I'm not going to lie, I was looking around to see if I could squeeze him in somehow.

Well if I was at work I wouldn't be working that hard either. I did manage to snag the $2 code thanks to my awesome e-mail setup. That sucks you missed it. I can't stand it when I just miss a code by seconds.

I like that you were checking to see if you could fit him in somewhere. Just get rid of your bed and sleep in a ball on the middle of the floor. Wall space is premium when it comes to collecting! Sometimes I wish I didn't have a guinea pig cage that take up my entire office room. I could really use that wall space, ha.

Oh well, it was just $2. Seems like nothing when you're looking at ordering a $1600 collectible. :p I don't know if I can spend that much, it's craziness!

• Thanks
I like that you were checking to see if you could fit him in somewhere. Just get rid of your bed and sleep in a ball on the middle of the floor. Wall space is premium when it comes to collecting! Sometimes I wish I didn't have a guinea pig cage that take up my entire office room. I could really use that wall space, ha.

Oh well, it was just $2. Seems like nothing when you're looking at ordering a $1600 collectible. :p I don't know if I can spend that much, it's craziness!

Is it bad I was thinking of somehow putting a bed in my closet?:LOL: This hobby is terrible! So you have a guinea pig?

I used $30-something of rewards when I ordered my 1:2 Superman. Right after I did I was like "why did I just do that. :facepalm: " Its like throwing a pebble at a speeding train trying to stop it. I guess every little bit helps on the super expensive pieces, at least thats what I told myself.

I think you should wait for the Jim Lee Superman before deciding on this. This thing is crazy expensive, and I bet the Superman will already be over a grand. I need to stop looking at Prime 1 stuff and start looking at Hot Toys.

• Thanks
Is it bad I was thinking of somehow putting a bed in my closet?:LOL: This hobby is terrible! So you have a guinea pig?

I used $30-something of rewards when I ordered my 1:2 Superman. Right after I did I was like "why did I just do that. :facepalm: " Its like throwing a pebble at a speeding train trying to stop it. I guess every little bit helps on the super expensive pieces, at least thats what I told myself.

I think you should wait for the Jim Lee Superman before deciding on this. This thing is crazy expensive, and I bet the Superman will already be over a grand. I need to stop looking at Prime 1 stuff and start looking at Hot Toys.

I knew a guy in college who had his bed in the walk in closet and a couch/big screen tv out in his bedroom. I have 8 guinea pigs and their cage is an entire room.

How long before the Jim Lee Superman shows up? It might not be until after Doomsday ships!

Our weather report said we might get half an inch of snow tonight...yeah it’s been snowing nonstop since 10 a.m. I effing hate the snow, I’m already miserable and depressed.

• Thanks
I knew a guy in college who had his bed in the walk in closet and a couch/big screen tv out in his bedroom. I have 8 guinea pigs and their cage is an entire room.

How long before the Jim Lee Superman shows up? It might not be until after Doomsday ships!

Our weather report said we might get half an inch of snow tonight...yeah it’s been snowing nonstop since 10 a.m. I effing hate the snow, I’m already miserable and depressed.

Whoa! 8 guinea pigs? That's pretty cool. Did you name them after Star Wars and/or comic book characters?

Well I'd bet lots of money we'll see Superman during the Tokyo con next month. I'm not sure when he'll be up for order though. I just saw that Doomsday has an ES of 500 for the EX and 800 for the Reg.

That sucks! The weather here is just about what I'd expect it to be this time of year, but I just had pretty decent weather only a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully I won't see snow till next month at the earliest.

• Thanks
Whoa! 8 guinea pigs? That's pretty cool. Did you name them after Star Wars and/or comic book characters?

Well I'd bet lots of money we'll see Superman during the Tokyo con next month. I'm not sure when he'll be up for order though. I just saw that Doomsday has an ES of 500 for the EX and 800 for the Reg.

That sucks! The weather here is just about what I'd expect it to be this time of year, but I just had pretty decent weather only a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully I won't see snow till next month at the earliest.

Well they are all girls and most of them I just kept the names they already had when I got them at the shelter. I had one named Leia that died. Rey is still kicking though. I just got a boy I’m going to have neutered, I named him Yondu. My nephews named a few so one is named Paw Patrol. You have pets?

You’d bet lots of money huh? How about you give me $1699 if you’re wrong. :p

I hate snow, hope you don’t get any for a while! It’s in our forecast for the next few days.

Did you see this finally shipped? I’m not a fan of that pose.

22894281_1710386922325625_4703699190180644784_n.jpg

• Thanks
Well they are all girls and most of them I just kept the names they already had when I got them at the shelter. I had one named Leia that died. Rey is still kicking though. I just got a boy I’m going to have neutered, I named him Yondu. My nephews named a few so one is named Paw Patrol. You have pets?

You’d bet lots of money huh? How about you give me $1699 if you’re wrong. :p

I hate snow, hope you don’t get any for a while! It’s in our forecast for the next few days.

Did you see this finally shipped? I’m not a fan of that pose.

22894281_1710386922325625_4703699190180644784_n.jpg

Aww that's amazing! I got another dog but this one is a total a**hole :LOL:. He literally hates everyone and everything. I've had dogs my whole life but I've never had one that's acted like this.

Well, maybe I shouldn't have said that. But I'd honestly be shocked if it doesn't show up at the Tokyo con. I know for sure Hush Batman will be there. If they have one without the other that will be really lame, especially with all of the pics of Superman that have come out recently.

I can't stand snow! Is it still snowing now by you? It rained pretty good about an hour ago here.

None of the three quarter scale Vaders have a decent pose. There was the first PF which is okay but still awkward, then there is the second PF which is extremely awkward, and now this one which looks kind of cool for an "action" style PF but it doesn't have presence. Presence is the number one thing you should feel when looking at a Vader statue. I guess the best choice will be the upcoming XM, I just wish it was mixed media.

I am kind of glad I ordered this after seeing this picture.

38070355542_a8a9070c39_c.jpg

That actually does look pretty cool. And I'm sure you're going to enjoy it for a full month before you inevitably sell it to help fund your 1:3 Doomsday :LOL:. Was I mean there? Sorry. Just trying to prepare you for the truth :p.

Mine came in today but id didn't make this epic entrance:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Aww that's amazing! I got another dog but this one is a total a**hole :LOL:. He literally hates everyone and everything. I've had dogs my whole life but I've never had one that's acted like this.

Well, maybe I shouldn't have said that. But I'd honestly be shocked if it doesn't show up at the Tokyo con. I know for sure Hush Batman will be there. If they have one without the other that will be really lame, especially with all of the pics of Superman that have come out recently.

I can't stand snow! Is it still snowing now by you? It rained pretty good about an hour ago here.

None of the three quarter scale Vaders have a decent pose. There was the first PF which is okay but still awkward, then there is the second PF which is extremely awkward, and now this one which looks kind of cool for an "action" style PF but it doesn't have presence. Presence is the number one thing you should feel when looking at a Vader statue. I guess the best choice will be the upcoming XM, I just wish it was mixed media.

That actually does look pretty cool. And I'm sure you're going to enjoy it for a full month before you inevitably sell it to help fund your 1:3 Doomsday :LOL:. Was I mean there? Sorry. Just trying to prepare you for the truth :p.

Mine came in today but id didn't make this epic entrance:

Ha, what kind of dog is he? Did you get him from the shelter? Is his name Kal-El?

Well I hope Superman is there! When is that con?

It finally stopped snowing. Most of it didn’t stick until it got colder this evening. I’m sure the roads will be slick in the morning.

I agree on Vader. Sideshow’s second one had great potential, but they did not execute it properly.

Ha, you really want me to get Doomsday huh?

That video was great! Are you happy with your purchase?

Did you guys see the new tv spot?

• Helpful Post
Ha, what kind of dog is he? Did you get him from the shelter? Is his name Kal-El?

Well I hope Superman is there! When is that con?

It finally stopped snowing. Most of it didn’t stick until it got colder this evening. I’m sure the roads will be slick in the morning.

I agree on Vader. Sideshow’s second one had great potential, but they did not execute it properly.

Ha, you really want me to get Doomsday huh?

That video was great! Are you happy with your purchase?

Did you guys see the new tv spot?

He's an Australian Shepard, his name is Fez. I got him from a breeder but he was already neutered. I think that's why he's such an a**hole, none of my other dogs were ever neutered. Henry Cavill's dog is named Kal. I know this because I follow Henry on Instagram. (awkward silence :LOL:) Its okay, I follow Gal Gadot too.

Its next month sometime. I'd go look for the date but you know I'm too lazy.

I hate driving in snow!

They still haven't revealed what their second Vader PF is staring up at.

Well, I do and I really want you to get a Prime 1 piece so you can see what the hype is all about! Plus I thought Superman was your favorite superhero, wouldn't you want one of his most famous villains?

Loving it so far! I didn't get my Jim Lee BvS though, I don't think its coming till tomorrow.

Is it weird that I had to make sure I watched the new TV spot on my TV through the surround sound in a dark room? :p Whenever it comes to a new trailer or tv spot for anything Star Wars or DC related I have to experience it in the most cinematic way I possibly can. The spot was great! It was cool seeing Luke in the Falcon, and it looked like Rey was getting ready to fight someone in the end, probably Luke.

• Thanks
He's an Australian Shepard, his name is Fez. I got him from a breeder but he was already neutered. I think that's why he's such an a**hole, none of my other dogs were ever neutered. Henry Cavill's dog is named Kal. I know this because I follow Henry on Instagram. (awkward silence :LOL:) Its okay, I follow Gal Gadot too.

Its next month sometime. I'd go look for the date but you know I'm too lazy.

I hate driving in snow!

They still haven't revealed what their second Vader PF is staring up at.

Well, I do and I really want you to get a Prime 1 piece so you can see what the hype is all about! Plus I thought Superman was your favorite superhero, wouldn't you want one of his most famous villains?

Loving it so far! I didn't get my Jim Lee BvS though, I don't think its coming till tomorrow.

Is it weird that I had to make sure I watched the new TV spot on my TV through the surround sound in a dark room? :p Whenever it comes to a new trailer or tv spot for anything Star Wars or DC related I have to experience it in the most cinematic way I possibly can. The spot was great! It was cool seeing Luke in the Falcon, and it looked like Rey was getting ready to fight someone in the end, probably Luke.

Ha ha, not sure what to tell you about the dog. I can’t imagine the neutering has anything to do with it. I don’t have instagram or Twitter so I can’t follow anyone, but that does make Cavill cooler.

I’m pretty sure Vader is just singing opera.

Just like I keep trying to get you to get a XM piece? I will continue to think about it.

You’ll have to throw up a photo when you have them both so I can see this steelbook art work!

Is Rey getting ready to fight Luke or are they in a cave like Luke was in a cave on Dagobah? And don’t worry, I plugged my iPad into my tv to watch the trailer when it came out. It has to be done properly!

• Thanks
Ha ha, not sure what to tell you about the dog. I can’t imagine the neutering has anything to do with it. I don’t have instagram or Twitter so I can’t follow anyone, but that does make Cavill cooler.

I’m pretty sure Vader is just singing opera.

Just like I keep trying to get you to get a XM piece? I will continue to think about it.

You’ll have to throw up a photo when you have them both so I can see this steelbook art work!

Is Rey getting ready to fight Luke or are they in a cave like Luke was in a cave on Dagobah? And don’t worry, I plugged my iPad into my tv to watch the trailer when it came out. It has to be done properly!

I think he remembers the procedure and he doesn't trust anyone :LOL:.

Ha! That's what that guy says about him in the video.

Yeah, pretty much. I'd still like to get that XM Maul.

I'll post pics of both if the other one shows up tomorrow.

I just want to keep teasing you with Luke turning to the dark side :p. I'm glad I'm not the only one that has to experience these things properly.

The lightsaber pose is sort of cool, but he needs to be above all the other characters!

Yeah, that's the problem with this piece. I think of Vader as a top shelf character though, so if I got him that's where he'd go. I'm not going to get it though.

• Thanks
I've seen those unboxing vids. I also agree that Vader should be above all! Look at how massive the XM Maul is. I'll be ordering the XM Boba in the next week or two from your contact, Adam. Wasn't going to collect outside of force users, but considering the slow pace if the XM Star Wars releases, and the fact I don't want any of my Sideshow Star Wars crap anymore, I figured why not! If this means I only have 2 statues, then so be it!

Adam, we are at episode 5 of stranger things. I swear, my wife cares more about Sean Astin than the show, lmao! We are slowly making our way through it.

We are supposed to get snow tomorrow night. Frikkin bummed!!!

I think he remembers the procedure and he doesn't trust anyone :LOL:.

Ha! That's what that guy says about him in the video.

Yeah, pretty much. I'd still like to get that XM Maul.

I'll post pics of both if the other one shows up tomorrow.

I just want to keep teasing you with Luke turning to the dark side :p. I'm glad I'm not the only one that has to experience these things properly.

Yeah, that's the problem with this piece. I think of Vader as a top shelf character though, so if I got him that's where he'd go. I'm not going to get it though.

I wouldn't either if I could remember someone removing my nuts, ha!

Do you think you will get the XM Maul? What's your plans with your 1/4 scale Star Wars collection by the way?

Did you see the first 1/3 Prime 1 Justice League picture?

38082522842_7a5a6a76bc_b.jpg

I've seen those unboxing vids. I also agree that Vader should be above all! Look at how massive the XM Maul is. I'll be ordering the XM Boba in the next week or two from your contact, Adam. Wasn't going to collect outside of force users, but considering the slow pace if the XM Star Wars releases, and the fact I don't want any of my Sideshow Star Wars crap anymore, I figured why not! If this means I only have 2 statues, then so be it!

Adam, we are at episode 5 of stranger things. I swear, my wife cares more about Sean Astin than the show, lmao! We are slowly making our way through it.

Dude, that's awesome! Can't wait for you to get the Boba Fett. You're definitely going to have to make an unboxing video for your first XM piece.

Bob Newby (Sean Astin) is awesome! What do you think of the new high school characters (Billy and Max)?

I feel your pain. We are supposed to get more snow all night tonight. Luckily the in town roads were fine this morning.

That's awesome you're getting Boba!!!

I wouldn't either if I could remember someone removing my nuts, ha!

Do you think you will get the XM Maul? What's your plans with your 1/4 scale Star Wars collection by the way?

Did you see the first 1/3 Prime 1 Justice League picture?

38082522842_7a5a6a76bc_b.jpg

Dude, that's awesome! Can't wait for you to get the Boba Fett. You're definitely going to have to make an unboxing video for your first XM piece.

Bob Newby (Sean Astin) is awesome! What do you think of the new high school characters (Billy and Max)?

I feel your pain. We are supposed to get more snow all night tonight. Luckily the in town roads were fine this morning.

Ha! I seriously think that's what it is.

I haven't even thought about 1/4 SW in so long. I really don't even know what I'm going to do with what I've got left of my SS stuff. I've already sold some of it to fund the much better Prime 1 stuff. I had thoughts to sell whats left and switch over to HTs but my HT Jyn only lasted 6 days. :LOL: I'd like to get XM Maul but I'll probably end up using those funds for another Prime 1 piece.

That pose looks as terrible as the Batman LSF :rofl:. Seriously its the same pose + a Captain Morgan. Having said that he'll probably be up on that Gargoyle from the trailers and the whole thing will probably look pretty epic.

I agree with Adam here Lou, you really should do an unboxing video for your first XM piece :).

That's awesome you're getting Boba!!!

Ha! I seriously think that's what it is.

I haven't even thought about 1/4 SW in so long. I really don't even know what I'm going to do with what I've got left of my SS stuff. I've already sold some of it to fund the much better Prime 1 stuff. I had thoughts to sell whats left and switch over to HTs but my HT Jyn only lasted 6 days. :LOL: I'd like to get XM Maul but I'll probably end up using those funds for another Prime 1 piece.

That pose looks as terrible as the Batman LSF :rofl:. Seriously its the same pose + a Captain Morgan. Having said that he'll probably be up on that Gargoyle from the trailers and the whole thing will probably look pretty epic.

I agree with Adam here Lou, you really should do an unboxing video for your first XM piece :).

What’s left of your Star Wars PFs? And you seriously already sold Jyn?! I knew I shouldn’t have ordered her and just bought yours!

I was hoping to have some more funds as I filed a claim with the VA for issues I’ve been having from all the injuries I had in service. I had two separate doctors write letters supporting my claim and the VA still denied it. Meanwhile our politicians spend millions of taxpayer dollars on private planes for trips. Probably not ordering the Prime 1 Doomsday for sure now.

What’s left of your Star Wars PFs? And you seriously already sold Jyn?! I knew I shouldn’t have ordered her and just bought yours!

I was hoping to have some more funds as I filed a claim with the VA for issues I’ve been having from all the injuries I had in service. I had two separate doctors write letters supporting my claim and the VA still denied it. Meanwhile our politicians spend millions of taxpayer dollars on private planes for trips. Probably not ordering the Prime 1 Doomsday for sure now.

That's terrible! Veterans should take priority above everyone. Are there any other legal actions you can take? Like a lawsuit?

I'm sorry :p. I don't know what to say other than it felt like a f***ing doll :LOL:. I don't think Jyn was probably a wise choice for my first SW HT, I really should have gone with Vader or something, going with a female just made it feel even more doll-like. It didn't help either when my brother asked if it was a Barbie :rofl:. I've still got Jedi Luke and Anakin PFs, I'm saving those to sell off to help fund Prime 1 Catwoman. Or I might keep them as they are my favs. I've been selling the rest off over the months probably more in a fit of rage over Sideshow than anything. Plus I gotta make room for a PotF collection!