STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
I’m sure lots of people would love a Harley bust. I’m actually surprised there isn’t one already.

Pssshhhh...stop being a Marvel hater. We had virtually no superhero movies growing up, just enjoy it. Of course I don’t like the DC movies so maybe I should shut up. Thor 2 and Iron Man 3 sucked, that was a bad year.

Well they could work for phase 3. They could make that phase have Galactus as the villain. That comment about Tony making the costumes is pretty funny. Reed Richards may be smarter than Stark.

Bowen hasn’t made statues in a long ass time. I thought some random company called Prototypez was doing 1:6 Marvel, but they seem unorganized as heck.

You might as well give up on football with no Rodgers.

I'm surprised there isn't one yet either. I'm also surprised I didn't buy any life size busts yet. The Vader one has tempted me but its SS so I'm having trouble talking myself into it. I could see myself getting a life size Keaton Bats bust if anyone makes one.

LOL. I'm totally a Marvel hater :p. All the characters the MCU has rights to were the characters my brother grew up with, I was never really into any of them with the exception of the Hulk from the Bixby/Ferrigno tv show and tv movies. And part of me still prefers those :LOL:. For Marvel I was really only into Spidey and the X-Men. I think I've outgrown Spidey and I definitely like the X-Men movies over the MCU. I know I'm in the super minority there but I guess that's why the MCU isn't the greatest thing in the world to me like it is for others. But I really did like the MCU movies when they were first coming out. I think a big problem for me is the rapid rate which they keep cranking them out. They literally aren't giving me anytime to even miss seeing the characters. And that's my number one worry with Star Wars, if they keep cranking them out every year it won't be as special to me after a decade.

I hopefully was just making a joke about Tony making the suits, I hope Disney doesn't read my comments and get any ideas :p.

Is Prototypez the model kit company? I'm really not familiar with them at all.

Oh it was made crystal clear to me tonight that the Packers are done without Rodgers. I really knew it before, but for some reason I was holding on to some type of hope. We are going to lose every single game until he comes back.

• Thanks
Reactions: terp_fan99
I'm surprised there isn't one yet either. I'm also surprised I didn't buy any life size busts yet. The Vader one has tempted me but its SS so I'm having trouble talking myself into it. I could see myself getting a life size Keaton Bats bust if anyone makes one.

LOL. I'm totally a Marvel hater :p. All the characters the MCU has rights to were the characters my brother grew up with, I was never really into any of them with the exception of the Hulk from the Bixby/Ferrigno tv show and tv movies. And part of me still prefers those :LOL:. For Marvel I was really only into Spidey and the X-Men. I think I've outgrown Spidey and I definitely like the X-Men movies over the MCU. I know I'm in the super minority there but I guess that's why the MCU isn't the greatest thing in the world to me like it is for others. But I really did like the MCU movies when they were first coming out. I think a big problem for me is the rapid rate which they keep cranking them out. They literally aren't giving me anytime to even miss seeing the characters. And that's my number one worry with Star Wars, if they keep cranking them out every year it won't be as special to me after a decade.

I hopefully was just making a joke about Tony making the suits, I hope Disney doesn't read my comments and get any ideas :p.

Is Prototypez the model kit company? I'm really not familiar with them at all.

Oh it was made crystal clear to me tonight that the Packers are done without Rodgers. I really knew it before, but for some reason I was holding on to some type of hope. We are going to lose every single game until he comes back.

Weren't you also talking about getting the Boba Fett bust? I like my busts, I need to get them out of their boxes again! I miss my Daredevil one. :(

I wasn't really into any Marvel growing up, other than Darkhawk. :p I guess I had a few Spider-Man comics too. I still don't get the appeal of the X-Men, sorry! I just think the MCU is impressive because they have now put out 17 movies that all fit together and have been world building for almost a decade, it's crazy awesome. It's like having actual comic books on TV! I do share your worry with Star Wars though. I'm hoping the Solo movie bombs and they back off of these stand alone movies. They should make trilogies from other eras.

I don't know what Prototypez is to be honest. They have their own section on the Statue forum, but they seem pretty disorganized to me.

Yeah, sorry the Pack aren't any good without Rodgers. This will probably be like 2015 when Romo got hurt and the Cowboys went 4-12.

• Thanks
Reactions: SithLord84
Weren't you also talking about getting the Boba Fett bust? I like my busts, I need to get them out of their boxes again! I miss my Daredevil one. :(

I wasn't really into any Marvel growing up, other than Darkhawk. :p I guess I had a few Spider-Man comics too. I still don't get the appeal of the X-Men, sorry! I just think the MCU is impressive because they have now put out 17 movies that all fit together and have been world building for almost a decade, it's crazy awesome. It's like having actual comic books on TV! I do share your worry with Star Wars though. I'm hoping the Solo movie bombs and they back off of these stand alone movies. They should make trilogies from other eras.

I don't know what Prototypez is to be honest. They have their own section on the Statue forum, but they seem pretty disorganized to me.

Yeah, sorry the Pack aren't any good without Rodgers. This will probably be like 2015 when Romo got hurt and the Cowboys went 4-12.

I already forgot about the Boba bust lol. I must remain strong against Sideshow. It sucks when you regret selling off a piece, I miss my Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy PFs.

Darkhawk rules! :p I'm really happy you introduced me to that character. I guess that since you weren't into the X-Men cartoon when it was on you probably will never be into the X-Men. I'm just so burned out on the MCU. Out of the last 6 or 7 that have come out I think I only watched them on Blu-ray once, with the exception of Guardians 1 which I watched 2 or 3 times. I really like The Winter Soldier but I only watched that twice. Its the complete opposite with DC, I've probably watched BvS like 10 times.

I hope Solo bombs so badly. Even the name is stupid. If they keep cranking out SW movies every year I hope they make mostly spinoffs that are all completely different from each other. I'd love for them to make a couple from the Empire or Sith's point of view. And if they decide to make Eps X, XI, and XII I really hope they take some time off, like at least 10 years. But I'm sure they will try to capitalize on the hype and will make them almost immediately after IX.

It says a lot about a team when the backup quarterback can't manage to win a single game. I think Rodgers will come back by the end of the season but by then we'll have lost so many games we won't even have a chance to make the playoffs so I hope they just keep him out till next season.

• Thanks
I already forgot about the Boba bust lol. I must remain strong against Sideshow. It sucks when you regret selling off a piece, I miss my Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy PFs.

Darkhawk rules! :p I'm really happy you introduced me to that character. I guess that since you weren't into the X-Men cartoon when it was on you probably will never be into the X-Men. I'm just so burned out on the MCU. Out of the last 6 or 7 that have come out I think I only watched them on Blu-ray once, with the exception of Guardians 1 which I watched 2 or 3 times. I really like The Winter Soldier but I only watched that twice. Its the complete opposite with DC, I've probably watched BvS like 10 times.

I hope Solo bombs so badly. Even the name is stupid. If they keep cranking out SW movies every year I hope they make mostly spinoffs that are all completely different from each other. I'd love for them to make a couple from the Empire or Sith's point of view. And if they decide to make Eps X, XI, and XII I really hope they take some time off, like at least 10 years. But I'm sure they will try to capitalize on the hype and will make them almost immediately after IX.

It says a lot about a team when the backup quarterback can't manage to win a single game. I think Rodgers will come back by the end of the season but by then we'll have lost so many games we won't even have a chance to make the playoffs so I hope they just keep him out till next season.

I don't miss my Harley or Poison Ivy, ha.

I wonder what happened to Darkhawk, they definitely don't use him anymore. He was a tiny part of that cosmic run I read, but that's about it. I'm the opposite of you, I've watched Winter Soldier and the first Guardians a ton, but I've only seen all of the DC movies one time in the theater.

They just need to make a Darth Bane or Darth Malgus trilogy! Darth Malgus is so badass looking, I have to believe he would be a popular character just based on looks like Darth Maul.

I doubt Rodgers will come back this season. No need to risk it if they are out of it.

What do you think of this custom statue?

38250654471_6255d71137_c.jpg

37540022934_d4e7229df1_c.jpg

• Thanks
I don't miss my Harley or Poison Ivy, ha.

I wonder what happened to Darkhawk, they definitely don't use him anymore. He was a tiny part of that cosmic run I read, but that's about it. I'm the opposite of you, I've watched Winter Soldier and the first Guardians a ton, but I've only seen all of the DC movies one time in the theater.

They just need to make a Darth Bane or Darth Malgus trilogy! Darth Malgus is so badass looking, I have to believe he would be a popular character just based on looks like Darth Maul.

I doubt Rodgers will come back this season. No need to risk it if they are out of it.

What do you think of this custom statue?

38250654471_6255d71137_c.jpg

37540022934_d4e7229df1_c.jpg

I've seen people online lately wanting to see more of Darkhawk. So he does have a fan base. I'm not sure how large his fan base is though.

Both of those trilogy ideas sound great! And fresh! As long as SW keeps brining in new characters and they don't keep reusing plot points over and over again then they should be alright. I really want a Darth Maul origin movie but I know I'll never get one.

I like the Daredevil statue a lot. But at first glance I thought it was a Ben Affleck version. Please don't hate me :LOL:.

So whats the next piece you have coming in? Are you going through new item withdrawal yet?

• Thanks
I've seen people online lately wanting to see more of Darkhawk. So he does have a fan base. I'm not sure how large his fan base is though.

Both of those trilogy ideas sound great! And fresh! As long as SW keeps brining in new characters and they don't keep reusing plot points over and over again then they should be alright. I really want a Darth Maul origin movie but I know I'll never get one.

I like the Daredevil statue a lot. But at first glance I thought it was a Ben Affleck version. Please don't hate me :LOL:.

So whats the next piece you have coming in? Are you going through new item withdrawal yet?

That’s just me. I have multiple accounts on lots of forum just to advocate for more Darkhawk. :p

I just want them to leave the OT era alone. I liked Rogue One, but we don’t need everything over explained! Nor do we need all the characters recast!

How dare you! Ha, I guess the collar is kinda funny looking.

I don’t know. There’s a few 1/6 SW figures I need to order, but I think I’m taking a break until after Christmas. I’m still trying to decide what I even want to keep. I asked my contact if he could find someone to take my Doc Ock PO, but I doubt that happens. What about you?

• Thanks
That’s just me. I have multiple accounts on lots of forum just to advocate for more Darkhawk. :p

I just want them to leave the OT era alone. I liked Rogue One, but we don’t need everything over explained! Nor do we need all the characters recast!

How dare you! Ha, I guess the collar is kinda funny looking.

I don’t know. There’s a few 1/6 SW figures I need to order, but I think I’m taking a break until after Christmas. I’m still trying to decide what I even want to keep. I asked my contact if he could find someone to take my Doc Ock PO, but I doubt that happens. What about you?

LMAO!

I completely agree. But I'm afraid they aren't going to try anything other than OT stuff. Unless they are really happy with their ST then maybe they'll try spinoffs of those characters. A Knights of Ren spinoff could be interesting.

I think it was just my first very brief glimpse of the pic that you posted where it looked like him. I think color matches the movie's pretty well which is why I thought it actually was Ben Affleck lol.

I'm definitely taking a break until after Christmas. I'm going through that phase where I don't have the desire to open anything right now. I'm thinking once I see what they unveil at the Con next month I'm going to get super excited followed by immediate disappointment when I realize nothing shown there will ship until 2019. They really have to do something about this.

So it looks like I was right about their new Batfleck. The pose really does look like SS's Legendary Scale with a Captain Morgan pose in there on top of it.

23316475_1590444767668826_7901512177633294822_n.jpg

I'll definitely be keeping my 1:2 and won't be getting this one. I still want to see how their 1:3 Supes turns out.

• Thanks
LMAO!

I completely agree. But I'm afraid they aren't going to try anything other than OT stuff. Unless they are really happy with their ST then maybe they'll try spinoffs of those characters. A Knights of Ren spinoff could be interesting.

I think it was just my first very brief glimpse of the pic that you posted where it looked like him. I think color matches the movie's pretty well which is why I thought it actually was Ben Affleck lol.

I'm definitely taking a break until after Christmas. I'm going through that phase where I don't have the desire to open anything right now. I'm thinking once I see what they unveil at the Con next month I'm going to get super excited followed by immediate disappointment when I realize nothing shown there will ship until 2019. They really have to do something about this.

So it looks like I was right about their new Batfleck. The pose really does look like SS's Legendary Scale with a Captain Morgan pose in there on top of it.

23316475_1590444767668826_7901512177633294822_n.jpg

I'll definitely be keeping my 1:2 and won't be getting this one. I still want to see how their 1:3 Supes turns out.

I would actually like to know more about the Knights of Ren. They revealed nothing about them in TFA.

Good idea to take a break. I have lots of presents to buy too since my brother and two of my nephews have birthdays between now and Christmas. I think I’m going to get this for my five year old nephew who loves Spider-Man. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N3YPW5G/?tag=hidefnin-20

I’m semi excited for the Tokyo Con. I can’t imagine they’ll show anything I want other than Lee Superman. I’m curious about the Justice League Supes too. Maybe they’ll have a 1:3 Daredevil, ha ha.

That statue is better than the SS one. He’s not sticking out his chest like he’s being poked in the back and his arms aren’t bent at impossible angles. I’m even going to give them a pass on the Captain Morgan pose because isn’t that statue straight out of a scene from the trailer?

I just got back from a Third Eye Blind concert, doesn’t that bring back high school memories?

• Thanks
I would actually like to know more about the Knights of Ren. They revealed nothing about them in TFA.

Good idea to take a break. I have lots of presents to buy too since my brother and two of my nephews have birthdays between now and Christmas. I think I’m going to get this for my five year old nephew who loves Spider-Man. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N3YPW5G/?tag=hidefnin-20

I’m semi excited for the Tokyo Con. I can’t imagine they’ll show anything I want other than Lee Superman. I’m curious about the Justice League Supes too. Maybe they’ll have a 1:3 Daredevil, ha ha.

That statue is better than the SS one. He’s not sticking out his chest like he’s being poked in the back and his arms aren’t bent at impossible angles. I’m even going to give them a pass on the Captain Morgan pose because isn’t that statue straight out of a scene from the trailer?

I just got back from a Third Eye Blind concert, doesn’t that bring back high school memories?

OMG those look awesome! Seriously they look so much fun, way more fun than buying a $1000 statue! Are you secretly going to buy a set for yourself too? :p

A 1:3 DD would be pretty sweet! Does P1 have a Marvel license, other than the few Spider-verse characters they're making?

I guess I'm more harsh than you are lately. I don't know what it is about the pose on that piece but it just isn't doing it for me even though it looks to be from the trailer.

Third Eye Blind? Holy ****! There is a band I haven't listened to in way over a decade. I think their first CD came out when I was still in 8th grade. There must have been a bunch of 30 somethings there all trying to recapture the good times of their youth. For some reason its kind of depressing to think about :rofl:.

• Thanks
OMG those look awesome! Seriously they look so much fun, way more fun than buying a $1000 statue! Are you secretly going to buy a set for yourself too? :p

A 1:3 DD would be pretty sweet! Does P1 have a Marvel license, other than the few Spider-verse characters they're making?

I guess I'm more harsh than you are lately. I don't know what it is about the pose on that piece but it just isn't doing it for me even though it looks to be from the trailer.

Third Eye Blind? Holy ****! There is a band I haven't listened to in way over a decade. I think their first CD came out when I was still in 8th grade. There must have been a bunch of 30 somethings there all trying to recapture the good times of their youth. For some reason its kind of depressing to think about :rofl:.

Ha, no I have no need to 3 3/4" figures. I think I may get him an animated series of Spider-Man too. Or should I get him Batman The Animated Series? :p I'm guessing that may be too adult for him. They released the Superman series on the two sided discs and if you read the reviews it seems like well over half of them don't work.

Prime 1 teased a Daredevil image like 7 months ago, but you know how Prime 1 works so that might not mean anything. They supposedly were making a Ghost Rider on a motorcycle as well. I'm pretty sure the reason they bought Imaginarium was to get the Marvel license from them.

Yeah, I don't think that Batman is that bad. Does Prime 1 ever do non-museum poses though? I guess their new 52 statues are actually action poses, but seems like most everything else are museum poses. Their Optimus and Megatron were the worst of the three companies making G1 statues.

I totally relived the 90s last night, ha. I actually wasn't a huge Third Eye Blind fan, I never even owned the album. I know all the songs from the radio though. That venue was tiny and everyone was packed in there, I would never go there again. People kept trying to shove their way in front of you. I'm glad my Foo Fighters tickets next month are reserved seating and not that crazy standing room stuff!

• Thanks
Ha, no I have no need to 3 3/4" figures. I think I may get him an animated series of Spider-Man too. Or should I get him Batman The Animated Series? :p I'm guessing that may be too adult for him. They released the Superman series on the two sided discs and if you read the reviews it seems like well over half of them don't work.

Prime 1 teased a Daredevil image like 7 months ago, but you know how Prime 1 works so that might not mean anything. They supposedly were making a Ghost Rider on a motorcycle as well. I'm pretty sure the reason they bought Imaginarium was to get the Marvel license from them.

Yeah, I don't think that Batman is that bad. Does Prime 1 ever do non-museum poses though? I guess their new 52 statues are actually action poses, but seems like most everything else are museum poses. Their Optimus and Megatron were the worst of the three companies making G1 statues.

I totally relived the 90s last night, ha. I actually wasn't a huge Third Eye Blind fan, I never even owned the album. I know all the songs from the radio though. That venue was tiny and everyone was packed in there, I would never go there again. People kept trying to shove their way in front of you. I'm glad my Foo Fighters tickets next month are reserved seating and not that crazy standing room stuff!

Well you know which one I'd pick :p. But I think BTAS might be too old for him, even when I was a kid I was amazed how adult it seemed. That sucks to hear about the Superman DVDs. There were actually some BTAS DVDs that were bootlegged on ebay and elsewhere and its almost impossible to tell the difference from the packaging. I think my Volume 2 might be a bootleg because the video quality is so poor on some of the eps I find it hard to believe the studio would approve it for sale. I did just hear that BTAS is headed for Blu-ray finally so maybe I can talk you into getting into it :p.

I completely forgot about this. But don't blame me because all they do is announce stuff and wait years before giving an update.

I think with their 1/3 and 1/2 lines they are pretty limited with museum poses. They are so freaking huge that making them dynamic would require a massive base and then every single one of their pieces would take up as much or even more room than Doomsday. Their 1/4 New 52 line will probably all be dynamic poses.

I don't think I owned the album either, but like you I do remember all of their songs from the radio, or from the countless movies and tv shows that have used their music over the last two decades. I haven't gone to a concert in so long, I already feel I'm way too old.

• Thanks
Well you know which one I'd pick :p. But I think BTAS might be too old for him, even when I was a kid I was amazed how adult it seemed. That sucks to hear about the Superman DVDs. There were actually some BTAS DVDs that were bootlegged on ebay and elsewhere and its almost impossible to tell the difference from the packaging. I think my Volume 2 might be a bootleg because the video quality is so poor on some of the eps I find it hard to believe the studio would approve it for sale. I did just hear that BTAS is headed for Blu-ray finally so maybe I can talk you into getting into it :p.

I completely forgot about this. But don't blame me because all they do is announce stuff and wait years before giving an update.

I think with their 1/3 and 1/2 lines they are pretty limited with museum poses. They are so freaking huge that making them dynamic would require a massive base and then every single one of their pieces would take up as much or even more room than Doomsday. Their 1/4 New 52 line will probably all be dynamic poses.

I don't think I owned the album either, but like you I do remember all of their songs from the radio, or from the countless movies and tv shows that have used their music over the last two decades. I haven't gone to a concert in so long, I already feel I'm way too old.

I have the entire Superman: TAS on DVD, but I've only watched a few episodes. The cartoons don't really do much for me, although I have liked a few of the animated movies I guess.

You mean you don't keep track of everything Prime 1 announces? I almost feel like they count on people forgetting since they apparently do, ha. I guess it would be difficult to put a 1:3 statue in a dynamic pose when it comes to space.

Dude, don't feel like you're too old to do anything! That's not a good way to live. Just do what makes you happy. I also feel like I should point out that it doesn't make sense to feel like you're too old for concerts when you collect superhero toys. :p The Foo Fighters next month will actually be my 4th concert this year, they are quite enjoyable.

• Thanks
I have the entire Superman: TAS on DVD, but I've only watched a few episodes. The cartoons don't really do much for me, although I have liked a few of the animated movies I guess.

You mean you don't keep track of everything Prime 1 announces? I almost feel like they count on people forgetting since they apparently do, ha. I guess it would be difficult to put a 1:3 statue in a dynamic pose when it comes to space.

Dude, don't feel like you're too old to do anything! That's not a good way to live. Just do what makes you happy. I also feel like I should point out that it doesn't make sense to feel like you're too old for concerts when you collect superhero toys. :p The Foo Fighters next month will actually be my 4th concert this year, they are quite enjoyable.

I have to admit I've never seen STAS but I have seen clips of some of the eps online and it does look quite good.

Ha ha! Well I guess someone should probably be paying attention to those things. You can't really count on the employees to do everything, that have a full schedule every single day that consists of sitting on their asses.

That's what I want to do, but acting like an old fart is starting to make me happy :rofl:. Thankfully I am still collecting superhero toys to help me feel young! But I feel that will eventually lead me to getting into arguments with younger people and I'll be yelling at them about how they don't know how it feels to have to wait for years until another one comes out. Or that they don't know what it was like when anytime that you wanted to watch one you had to wait for the tape to get done rewinding first!

• Thanks
I have to admit I've never seen STAS but I have seen clips of some of the eps online and it does look quite good.

Ha ha! Well I guess someone should probably be paying attention to those things. You can't really count on the employees to do everything, that have a full schedule every single day that consists of sitting on their asses.

That's what I want to do, but acting like an old fart is starting to make me happy :rofl:. Thankfully I am still collecting superhero toys to help me feel young! But I feel that will eventually lead me to getting into arguments with younger people and I'll be yelling at them about how they don't know how it feels to have to wait for years until another one comes out. Or that they don't know what it was like when anytime that you wanted to watch one you had to wait for the tape to get done rewinding first!

What exactly do the employees of these companies do all day? I mean they're not the ones manufacturing all the statues. Susan at Sideshow seems to have the best job ever. Just make videos of statues and give stuff away.

I'm the opposite and in total denial of my age, ha. Actually I think it's just that nothing has changed for me in the last 15 years so it doesn't really seem like I'm getting older. My routine and interests are all still exactly the same. Do you still have friends from high school? My friend that went to the concert with me yesterday I have known since kindergarten. On the flip side, I have been the best man in two weddings and don't talk to either of those guys anymore. I think I am too antisocial to keep friends.

So when are you guys going to the Justice League? I assume you're both going to that one???

• Thanks
What exactly do the employees of these companies do all day? I mean they're not the ones manufacturing all the statues. Susan at Sideshow seems to have the best job ever. Just make videos of statues and give stuff away.

I'm the opposite and in total denial of my age, ha. Actually I think it's just that nothing has changed for me in the last 15 years so it doesn't really seem like I'm getting older. My routine and interests are all still exactly the same. Do you still have friends from high school? My friend that went to the concert with me yesterday I have known since kindergarten. On the flip side, I have been the best man in two weddings and don't talk to either of those guys anymore. I think I am too antisocial to keep friends.

So when are you guys going to the Justice League? I assume you're both going to that one???

I really have no idea what anyone is doing there all day, but I'm assuming there are long periods of self congratulatory applause like there is in all of Sideshow's live videos. Man, those things are cringe inducing.

I do the same things but maybe I've been doing them for too long. All my friends are still from grade school, and most of my friends in high school were carried over from grade school. I don't think I know what anyone I actually met in high school is doing.

I'll probably be seeing it opening weekend hopefully. I'd like to see it opening night, but since thats a week night I'm obviously too old for that. :p

• Thanks
I really have no idea what anyone is doing there all day, but I'm assuming there are long periods of self congratulatory applause like there is in all of Sideshow's live videos. Man, those things are cringe inducing.

I do the same things but maybe I've been doing them for too long. All my friends are still from grade school, and most of my friends in high school were carried over from grade school. I don't think I know what anyone I actually met in high school is doing.

I'll probably be seeing it opening weekend hopefully. I'd like to see it opening night, but since thats a week night I'm obviously too old for that. :p

They definitely aren’t thinking up new poses that’s for sure! Or how to have better quality control.

Oh I’ve definitely been doing the same things for too long. I need a life.

I’m planning on going next Thursday! Tomorrow is my Friday by the way, three day weekend! Which means three days of lying on my couch probably.

• Thanks
They definitely aren’t thinking up new poses that’s for sure! Or how to have better quality control.

Oh I’ve definitely been doing the same things for too long. I need a life.

I’m planning on going next Thursday! Tomorrow is my Friday by the way, three day weekend! Which means three days of lying on my couch probably.

Nope, they definitely aren't doing any of that. I'll never forget in one of their behind the scenes videos they've got one of their employees making weird poses in front of a mirror and taking pictures. Obviously they never looked at the pictures otherwise they would have realized how ridiculous he looked.

I keep playing the lottery hoping to win enough to have a super change of lifestyle lol.

That sounds super exciting! I'm probably going to catch up on a lot of sleep this weekend. My cold was still terrible yesterday but today I finally had some improvement.

• Thanks
Nope, they definitely aren't doing any of that. I'll never forget in one of their behind the scenes videos they've got one of their employees making weird poses in front of a mirror and taking pictures. Obviously they never looked at the pictures otherwise they would have realized how ridiculous he looked.

I keep playing the lottery hoping to win enough to have a super change of lifestyle lol.

That sounds super exciting! I'm probably going to catch up on a lot of sleep this weekend. My cold was still terrible yesterday but today I finally had some improvement.

They probably looked ridiculous because they are always drunk on Captain Morgan, it's the only explanation!

Speaking of Captain Morgan, should I get this? :ohno:

23316771_10212882122279311_2683717001579169111_n.jpg

23316258_10212882122239310_3761118422245696596_n.jpg

• Thanks
They probably looked ridiculous because they are always drunk on Captain Morgan, it's the only explanation!

Speaking of Captain Morgan, should I get this? :ohno:

23316771_10212882122279311_2683717001579169111_n.jpg

23316258_10212882122239310_3761118422245696596_n.jpg

Maybe the key is to be drunk on Captain Morgan while looking at your Sideshow collection. I can't believe I never thought of this before. We've been doing it wrong all along!

Didn't you cancel that? I actually thought the pose worked really well for that piece, and seeing it there I think it really does look awesome. I'd say go for it but I don't want to try to talk you into spending anymore money after I already got you to drop $1600 on Doomsday :p But aren't you going to do a Superman collection and isn't Lex his #1 villain? ;)

• Thanks
Maybe the key is to be drunk on Captain Morgan while looking at your Sideshow collection. I can't believe I never thought of this before. We've been doing it wrong all along!

Didn't you cancel that? I actually thought the pose worked really well for that piece, and seeing it there I think it really does look awesome. I'd say go for it but I don't want to try to talk you into spending anymore money after I already got you to drop $1600 on Doomsday :p But aren't you going to do a Superman collection and isn't Lex his #1 villain? ;)

Ha, so you need to be drunk to enjoy Sideshow pieces?

I did cancel it when they sent out a 10-month delay e-mail over a year ago. I didn't want them holding on to my money that long plus they gave me my NRD back. He is Superman's #1 villain and there's next to nothing out there for 1/4 Superman stuff. Sigh. Decisions decisions!

• Thanks