STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not sure, but these long wait times are making the hobby a lot less fun.

I'm starting to think they chose Cyborg because he's similar to Iron Man. These block buster movies are doing huge business over in Asia, and the studios are really pushing for that. And Asia absolutely loves robots! Its like their number one thing! I'm serious, I'm not sure if you've heard this or not yet. That's the main reason Hot Toys is producing a never ending line of Iron Man figures, they aren't doing that for us here in the U.S. they are doing that for themselves. So I think Cyborg is WB's way of trying to capitalize on that hype.

Yeah, I already realize I'll have absolutely no interest in my plan once those things ship. This is terrible, why can't they have these things ready to go when the movie opens! :angry:

If you put 2 bestas in front of eachother would that give you enough width across? It should definitely cover you depth wise, but the specs list Doomsday at a whopping 33 1/2" across. I think a besta is only 24" across. This thing is going to be a b**** to display. I think you'd need to put 4 bestas together in a square to fit this thing.

That sucks! I still have my original NES. I haven't played it in decades so I don't even know if it still works. I have Mario 1 and 3, but I don't know if I ever played 2. I got the NES that came with Mario 1 and Duck Hunt on the same cartridge. I still have the gun too. I remember when I used to get mad at the games I was playing on NES and SNES I'd rip the cartridges out of the system and throw them across the room while the system was still on :LOL:. I think I had a slight rage problem.

The wait times are killer. They ruin the fun. I think I'm enjoying the Hot Toys figures so much because there's usually one coming out almost every month. I'm not even going to attempt to advise you to buy a HT anymore, don't worry.

Ha, that could be. I know Star Wars isn't really that popular in Asia or at least that's what I've heard. The owner of Hot Toys just happens to be a huge Star Wars fan. I've noticed they've stopped showing those ridiculous huge 1/6 ships like they were originally doing at conventions.

My interests change quickly in this hobby, the long waits are killer...and costly. I'm already thinking about not collecting any non-Superman characters from the Tweeterhead line! I'm not as excited about the Wonder Woman as I thought I'd be.

Oh I was talking about the double wide Bestas already.

I love the original NES. I've hardly touched my N64 since I got it. I would play the NES a lot more, especially if I had Tecmo Bowl and Contra, ha. Although it takes about 15 minutes to conquer Contra. I did it drunk at that arcade bar in Boise.

The wait times are killer. They ruin the fun. I think I'm enjoying the Hot Toys figures so much because there's usually one coming out almost every month. I'm not even going to attempt to advise you to buy a HT anymore, don't worry.

Ha, that could be. I know Star Wars isn't really that popular in Asia or at least that's what I've heard. The owner of Hot Toys just happens to be a huge Star Wars fan. I've noticed they've stopped showing those ridiculous huge 1/6 ships like they were originally doing at conventions.

My interests change quickly in this hobby, the long waits are killer...and costly. I'm already thinking about not collecting any non-Superman characters from the Tweeterhead line! I'm not as excited about the Wonder Woman as I thought I'd be.

Oh I was talking about the double wide Bestas already.

I love the original NES. I've hardly touched my N64 since I got it. I would play the NES a lot more, especially if I had Tecmo Bowl and Contra, ha. Although it takes about 15 minutes to conquer Contra. I did it drunk at that arcade bar in Boise.

I like how Hot Toys has something new almost every month. But even if I collected those I wouldn't be able to afford buying one every month forever. And don't worry, I'm sure a year from now I will have gotten another Hot Toy trying to convince myself that it really is the right way to go :LOL:. I think going with Jyn was a bad choice for me, honestly I even had regrets about ordering it within the hour after I ordered it. Maybe if I stick with Vader or Batman first next time that will be a much better choice. I still think there is a high probability that I'll order a HT Darth Maul.

Star Wars is kind of mixed over there, as are some superheroes. Actually Batman isn't very popular at all over there. I think you'd love it there! :rofl:

Wow! And you were so excited about all the possibilities from that line only a couple of weeks ago! I think seeing that massive Doomsday has made you reconsider your priorities. I think it would end up being super expensive to try to collect their entire Super Powers line.

Ha! Oh, so then you were already planning on that massive amount of besta space lol. You know if you went with that it would be kind of cool because you'd obviously have Doomsday on top, but if you put the display towards the center of the room you could have 2 bestas showing off collectibles inside on one side, and then 2 more on the other side. It would be cool to show off more stuff as people walked around the display.

I never played Contra. I don't know why but I didn't have it and my friends didn't either. One of my personal favorites was Bugs Bunny's Crazy Castle. I must have rented that thing like 10 times before I finally got it as a gift.

I like how Hot Toys has something new almost every month. But even if I collected those I wouldn't be able to afford buying one every month forever. And don't worry, I'm sure a year from now I will have gotten another Hot Toy trying to convince myself that it really is the right way to go :LOL:. I think going with Jyn was a bad choice for me, honestly I even had regrets about ordering it within the hour after I ordered it. Maybe if I stick with Vader or Batman first next time that will be a much better choice. I still think there is a high probability that I'll order a HT Darth Maul.

Star Wars is kind of mixed over there, as are some superheroes. Actually Batman isn't very popular at all over there. I think you'd love it there! :rofl:

Wow! And you were so excited about all the possibilities from that line only a couple of weeks ago! I think seeing that massive Doomsday has made you reconsider your priorities. I think it would end up being super expensive to try to collect their entire Super Powers line.

Ha! Oh, so then you were already planning on that massive amount of besta space lol. You know if you went with that it would be kind of cool because you'd obviously have Doomsday on top, but if you put the display towards the center of the room you could have 2 bestas showing off collectibles inside on one side, and then 2 more on the other side. It would be cool to show off more stuff as people walked around the display.

I never played Contra. I don't know why but I didn't have it and my friends didn't either. One of my personal favorites was Bugs Bunny's Crazy Castle. I must have rented that thing like 10 times before I finally got it as a gift.

Hmmm...if HT Anakin didn't convince you then I don't have much faith that you'll ever be convinced!

They don't like Batman? I'm moving to Japan! I actually was reading about Singapore because I was curious about the country after having ordered XM pieces. It sounds like a pretty kickass place.

I know, I was super excited for that Tweeterhead line. I'm pretty sure the Doomsday ruined me. I'm falling into the same trap as you did with overly large pieces! Actually what's happening is they are finally giving me Superman characters that I've been craving. I didn't even think about putting the Bestas back to back in the middle of a room. I don't think I have the space for something like that unfortunately.

How could you never play Contra? UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT B A! It's like the most famous cheat code ever! I can't say I've ever played Bugs Bunny's Crazy Castle.

Hmmm...if HT Anakin didn't convince you then I don't have much faith that you'll ever be convinced!

They don't like Batman? I'm moving to Japan! I actually was reading about Singapore because I was curious about the country after having ordered XM pieces. It sounds like a pretty kickass place.

I know, I was super excited for that Tweeterhead line. I'm pretty sure the Doomsday ruined me. I'm falling into the same trap as you did with overly large pieces! Actually what's happening is they are finally giving me Superman characters that I've been craving. I didn't even think about putting the Bestas back to back in the middle of a room. I don't think I have the space for something like that unfortunately.

How could you never play Contra? UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT B A! It's like the most famous cheat code ever! I can't say I've ever played Bugs Bunny's Crazy Castle.

I think it was the lack of the Sith eyes head that really disappointed me with that piece. That was really make or break it for me with that piece.

Ha! You should totally go! I think one of my friends was in Singapore. He was either there or somewhere down there. I feel bad that I don't totally remember lol.

Bigger is better when it comes to statues. Little ones are great if you are planning to get right on top of the piece, but with 1/3 and up you can be anywhere in the room and enjoy the details. Plus the presence is freaking amazing! You don't think you'll have room for that besta display? Just get rid of your couch!

I know I can't believe I haven't played it either!

So speaking of Cyborg, I was on my WB A-list community thing yesterday and they had a poll asking who is your favorite JL member:

24293958338_beb387d007_c.jpg

Cyborg is currently losing to the None of Them option :rofl:.

Oh, and here are my Jim Lee steelbooks

Fronts:
37416655674_81a6acc9c5_c.jpg

Backs:
26349218949_5f8b21b25d_c.jpg

I think it was the lack of the Sith eyes head that really disappointed me with that piece. That was really make or break it for me with that piece.

Ha! You should totally go! I think one of my friends was in Singapore. He was either there or somewhere down there. I feel bad that I don't totally remember lol.

Bigger is better when it comes to statues. Little ones are great if you are planning to get right on top of the piece, but with 1/3 and up you can be anywhere in the room and enjoy the details. Plus the presence is freaking amazing! You don't think you'll have room for that besta display? Just get rid of your couch!

I know I can't believe I haven't played it either!

So speaking of Cyborg, I was on my WB A-list community thing yesterday and they had a poll asking who is your favorite JL member:

24293958338_beb387d007_c.jpg

Cyborg is currently losing to the None of Them option :rofl:.

Oh, and here are my Jim Lee steelbooks

Fronts:
37416655674_81a6acc9c5_c.jpg

Backs:
26349218949_5f8b21b25d_c.jpg

Dude, those steelbook covers are nice! Congrats!

Poor Cyborg. I'm surprised Aquaman is higher than the "none of them" option. You know that's clearly a movie fan poll, I can't imagine Superman being lower than Wonder Woman with comic book nerds!

I'm sure Hot Toys will make a Sith Anakin eventually. Have to double dip! I'm still trying to decide if I need a THIRD Jyn. :p

My couch is my favorite thing in the world, ha. Actually I want to get a recliner which I'll probably use more once I have it. But I love napping on my couch!

Dude, those steelbook covers are nice! Congrats!

Poor Cyborg. I'm surprised Aquaman is higher than the "none of them" option. You know that's clearly a movie fan poll, I can't imagine Superman being lower than Wonder Woman with comic book nerds!

I'm sure Hot Toys will make a Sith Anakin eventually. Have to double dip! I'm still trying to decide if I need a THIRD Jyn. :p

My couch is my favorite thing in the world, ha. Actually I want to get a recliner which I'll probably use more once I have it. But I love napping on my couch!

Thanks man! I love them so much, I can't believe they were only $15 each.

I can't believe Superman isn't number 2 either.

OMG 3 Jyns!?! Get ahold of yourself! How much money do you have that you can afford multiples of the exact same figure???

Well just take your naps on top of the bestas with Doomsday instead. ;)

So did you order him yet? I see if you flex him payments don't start till next August :OMG:.

Oh I didn't even think about checking Wayfair. I will look on there IF the time comes. Doomsday probably won't even ship for 2 years, so ridiculous.

Where did you meet Sean Astin? That's pretty cool!

Well it snowed here overnight and it's still snowing this morning. We're supposed to get snow all night tonight too. It's way too early in the year for this non stop snow. Luckily the high today is above freezing so most of it shouldn't stick. Our high Monday is 23 and it's supposed to snow the next three days so it could get ugly. I'm over winter already. :p

That's a bummer about Ahsoka, but probably for the best. I bet XM could make a sweet Ahsoka if they wanted.

I don't know of anyone making dios anymore. Sideshow made that Hulk vs. Wolverine recently, that's about the closest anyone has been.

I went to Thor last night, it had a lot of comedy in it. It was definitely better than the first two Thor movies.

Awesome!! I really liked the first one and the 2nd one even more. We might see it in the theater. Not sure yet.

That's too bad. I've decided I'm going to keep all my Sideshow dios and sell everything else except, maybe, the Vader and maul lifesize busts, Vader and Maul mythos, and Sidious LSB. I'll start hunting for the dios I'm missing along with the Maul LSB, and focus on XM. A dude on IG that follows me got his XM Boba and he said it blows every PF he has away. This is the most excited I've been about collecting in years!!

It snowed this morning, but didn't stick. We are supposed to have good weather Monday and Tuesday thankfully. I need some therapy time on 2!!

He was in town a couple months ago, and my wife had pics framed for him from his visit when they were younger.

Have we talked about how cool this poster is yet by the way? I saw it last night at the theater and was going to ask if I could have it...then realized Superman isn't on it.

justiceleague-imax.jpg

Sweet!!

I'm relieved they aren't making her too. We all must stick together as our own Sideshow support group. Friends don't let friends buy Sideshow. :p

That sounds like some pretty awesome thermal gear there. I think I'm going to get me a heated jacket and I don't even ride!

Did I show you this before?

es6970b_1_1.jpg

https://us.royalselangor.com/collections/star-wars/limited-edition-podracer-diorama.html

Thats definitely the closest thing we'll ever get to that Anakin & Sebulba Dio we talked about so long ago.

Yeah I was going to say Doomsday won't get here till 2019. Their wait time is ridiculous! At least it gives you time to save up.

That weather sounds terrible! Just hearing about it makes me depressed.

For some reason I keep thinking the SW pieces XM showed are the only ones they are making. I keep forgetting they are only starting.

I'm definitely waiting for the Blu on Thor 3.

I love that poster! I think thats an IMAX exclusive.

Should I try to get this JL Mondo poster by Lee Bermejo?

justice-league-mondo-poster.jpg

That's badass!!

I honestly hope XM continues this slow pace. One possibly 2 statues a year is good enough for me. Really excited to see what they do with grievous after seeing Maul.

It's pewter, !!

Yeah dude. I don' get cold! Lol!

I want a good Kylo statue too, which is why I've contemplated getting the SS one, but at this point, I just don't care about buyong another SS piece....EVER!!

Thanks man! I love them so much, I can't believe they were only $15 each.

I can't believe Superman isn't number 2 either.

OMG 3 Jyns!?! Get ahold of yourself! How much money do you have that you can afford multiples of the exact same figure???

Well just take your naps on top of the bestas with Doomsday instead. ;)

So did you order him yet? I see if you flex him payments don't start till next August :OMG:.

They were only $15? That's a good deal!

Ha, I wish I could afford 3 Jyns. There are a few 1/6 SW figures out now that I want, but I don't have the funds at the moment.

The flex payments are so far out I'm just thinking "that's future Adam's problem." You'll have to check your refer-a-friend page.

Awesome!! I really liked the first one and the 2nd one even more. We might see it in the theater. Not sure yet.

That's too bad. I've decided I'm going to keep all my Sideshow dios and sell everything else except, maybe, the Vader and maul lifesize busts, Vader and Maul mythos, and Sidious LSB. I'll start hunting for the dios I'm missing along with the Maul LSB, and focus on XM. A dude on IG that follows me got his XM Boba and he said it blows every PF he has away. This is the most excited I've been about collecting in years!!

It snowed this morning, but didn't stick. We are supposed to have good weather Monday and Tuesday thankfully. I need some therapy time on 2!!

He was in town a couple months ago, and my wife had pics framed for him from his visit when they were younger.

Sweet!!

That's badass!!

I honestly hope XM continues this slow pace. One possibly 2 statues a year is good enough for me. Really excited to see what they do with grievous after seeing Maul.

It's pewter, !!

I want a good Kylo statue too, which is why I've contemplated getting the SS one, but at this point, I just don't care about buyong another SS piece....EVER!!

I bet the XM Boba blows everything else away. XM is a damn fine company! People seem to be raving over the new Iron Studios Vader as well. Apparently the IS Kylo shipped already too. It had a super low ES (I think 200) because of the poor reception. Here's someone's picture:

37438915374_5545507ca5_b.jpg

That's cool, I've always like Sean Astin. Although when I see him in anything I always want to chant Rudy. I almost started doing it in the theater during the last LOTR movie when he was carrying Frodo up the mountain.

Sweet!!

That's badass!!

It's pewter, !!

Man, now I want to get an XM piece. Has anyone ever said anything negative about this company? How are they so much better than everyone else, and why does SS continue to suck so much :LOL:.

I forgot all about Grievous! I bet that one even ends up topping their Maul.

Never buy the Kylo PF! Whatever you do! Keeping my order for that was one of the dumbest things I ever did.

Ha, I wish I could afford 3 Jyns. There are a few 1/6 SW figures out now that I want, but I don't have the funds at the moment.

The flex payments are so far out I'm just thinking "that's future Adam's problem." You'll have to check your refer-a-friend page.

I bet the XM Boba blows everything else away. XM is a damn fine company! People seem to be raving over the new Iron Studios Vader as well. Apparently the IS Kylo shipped already too. It had a super low ES (I think 200) because of the poor reception. Here's someone's picture:

That's cool, I've always like Sean Astin. Although when I see him in anything I always want to chant Rudy. I almost started doing it in the theater during the last LOTR movie when he was carrying Frodo up the mountain.

Holy crap! Thanks man! I've got $30+ coming in rewards from you!!! :woot: The next time I order a Prime 1 piece I will hook you up!

I think a lot of people ordering this are thinking the same thing, its so far away they'll just figure out how to pay for it in the future. And they are going to figure out how to display it later down the road too :LOL:. Maybe by then there will be a demand for Ikea to create a new kind of cabinet.

That Iron Studios Kylo actually looks really awesome there. I'm going to make a bold statement here: I think I'm done with 1/4 scale. If I can obtain an XM piece for an affordable price I might change my mind, but otherwise if I'm going statue I'm still planning to stick with Prime 1's 1/3 scale. And I think I can say pretty confidently I'm done with Sideshow.

Man, now I want to get an XM piece. Has anyone ever said anything negative about this company? How are they so much better than everyone else, and why does SS continue to suck so much :LOL:.

Never buy the Kylo PF! Whatever you do! Keeping my order for that was one of the dumbest things I ever did.

Holy crap! Thanks man! I've got $30+ coming in rewards from you!!! :woot: The next time I order a Prime 1 piece I will hook you up!

I think a lot of people ordering this are thinking the same thing, its so far away they'll just figure out how to pay for it in the future. And they are going to figure out how to display it later down the road too :LOL:. Maybe by then there will be a demand for Ikea to create a new kind of cabinet.

That Iron Studios Kylo actually looks really awesome there. I'm going to make a bold statement here: I think I'm done with 1/4 scale. If I can obtain an XM piece for an affordable price I might change my mind, but otherwise if I'm going statue I'm still planning to stick with Prime 1's 1/3 scale. And I think I can say pretty confidently I'm done with Sideshow.

I don’t know how XM does it! Maybe because they’re closer to China, they can actually have people on site in the factories...or they just use the best ones.

I can’t make that statement, I would still buy Superman and Daredevil in any scale if I liked the statue. Plus I currently have 4 Marvel characters left on my 1:4 want list. I’m close to being done with Sideshow since I know they’ll never make my top want (life size Sinestro bust). Can’t say never because a legendary scale Superman, Flash PF, and a life size Flash bust would all tempt me. And you can tell me it’s my own fault when they’re all shoddy quality. They still have at least 30 Batman characters and females to do before Flash though.

I’m actually not too worried about the payments, they’re only a little more than Thanos. I just wish it was sooner. You probably won’t get those reward points until June 2019! It might be a problem if I have to do payments on Jim Lee Superman at the same time, but I’ll just stop buying HTs during that time.

I don’t know how XM does it! Maybe because they’re closer to China, they can actually have people on site in the factories...or they just use the best ones.

I can’t make that statement, I would still buy Superman and Daredevil in any scale if I liked the statue. Plus I currently have 4 Marvel characters left on my 1:4 want list. I’m close to being done with Sideshow since I know they’ll never make my top want (life size Sinestro bust). Can’t say never because a legendary scale Superman, Flash PF, and a life size Flash bust would all tempt me. And you can tell me it’s my own fault when they’re all shoddy quality. They still have at least 30 Batman characters and females to do before Flash though.

I’m actually not too worried about the payments, they’re only a little more than Thanos. I just wish it was sooner. You probably won’t get those reward points until June 2019! It might be a problem if I have to do payments on Jim Lee Superman at the same time, but I’ll just stop buying HTs during that time.

I just wish the other factories would match up with XM's. The MSRPs on them aren't that much higher than SS's anymore, if at all.

I would still buy a Jack Nicholson Joker PF and a Danny DeVito Penguin PF and I'd just have to accept whatever quality they came with. They probably will never make them though. But I can now definitely say I'm not buying anymore SS Star Wars stuff. My biggest hope is P1 gets that license one of these years. I'd prefer it to happen after I'm done buying their DC stuff. A Flash PF will happen eventually. Do you still have your Superman, Batman and Aquaman PFs? Are you ever going to go back and get a Wonder Woman PF?

You probably will get hit with at least a few overlapping payments. Hopefully at least their Superman will fit in your PAX. I probably want to warn you ahead of time that I'm betting Doomsday will probably ship in 3 separate boxes. I think SS will give you a shipping discount though.

It was pretry amazing watching him in person reciting that speech he did in Rudy. He's a good dude.

That Kylo display is awesome!!! I like the pose on the SS one better, but like the fabric on the IS one more.

Yeah, I'm a fan of the IS Vader. Not sure aboit the switch out stuff, but him holding his saber looks awesome!!

I don't blame you, dude. Even if you were still into 1/4 scale, I can totally understand going with a different company. I wish P1 would get the 1:3 license for Star Wars. I'd be all over that!

You're not the only person to tell me that, Lol! I was told over and over not to buy the new Vader too. Haven't heard anything bad about the new Maul PF, but yeah, I'll apply thise funds to the XM Maul instead.

I just wish the other factories would match up with XM's. The MSRPs on them aren't that much higher than SS's anymore, if at all.

I would still buy a Jack Nicholson Joker PF and a Danny DeVito Penguin PF and I'd just have to accept whatever quality they came with. They probably will never make them though. But I can now definitely say I'm not buying anymore SS Star Wars stuff. My biggest hope is P1 gets that license one of these years. I'd prefer it to happen after I'm done buying their DC stuff. A Flash PF will happen eventually. Do you still have your Superman, Batman and Aquaman PFs? Are you ever going to go back and get a Wonder Woman PF?

You probably will get hit with at least a few overlapping payments. Hopefully at least their Superman will fit in your PAX. I probably want to warn you ahead of time that I'm betting Doomsday will probably ship in 3 separate boxes. I think SS will give you a shipping discount though.

Do you still have your Keaton Batman PF? Man, Prime 1 Star Wars in 1:3 scale would be crazy! I do still have those PFs, but I'm not planning on keeping Batman or Aquaman.

They ship things in multiple boxes? Did your 1:2 statues come in multiple boxes? Dang, I'm feeling overwhelmed already.

It was pretry amazing watching him in person reciting that speech he did in Rudy. He's a good dude.

That Kylo display is awesome!!! I like the pose on the SS one better, but like the fabric on the IS one more.

Yeah, I'm a fan of the IS Vader. Not sure aboit the switch out stuff, but him holding his saber looks awesome!!

I don't blame you, dude. Even if you were still into 1/4 scale, I can totally understand going with a different company. I wish P1 would get the 1:3 license for Star Wars. I'd be all over that!

You're not the only person to tell me that, Lol! I was told over and over not to buy the new Vader too. Haven't heard anything bad about the new Maul PF, but yeah, I'll apply thise funds to the XM Maul instead.

I bet that was cool. I know he goes to conventions sometimes.

XM Maul is so legendary. It's the only statue that's making me regret switching to HT figures at the moment.

I think the IS Vader looks awesome holding the saber too. Apparently everyone else does too as it just went to waitlist on SS's site. I'm starting to have a slight regret not ordering the piece.

1:3 P1 Star Wars stuff is exactly what I want! I feel like I'm neglecting Star Wars as I bought SW Sideshow stuff for so long and now I don't want to buy SS anymore and there is no other statue company that's taken its place for me with Star Wars stuff. Maybe I might get an XM piece eventually.

I haven't really even paid attention to the new Maul PF. It looks nice but I don't feel like spending anywhere near what they are asking. SS shouldn't charge more than $400 for their stuff. They aren't good enough to charge more.

Do you still have your Keaton Batman PF? Man, Prime 1 Star Wars in 1:3 scale would be crazy! I do still have those PFs, but I'm not planning on keeping Batman or Aquaman.

They ship things in multiple boxes? Did your 1:2 statues come in multiple boxes? Dang, I'm feeling overwhelmed already.

XM Maul is so legendary. It's the only statue that's making me regret switching to HT figures at the moment.

Oh yeah, I still have my Keaton PF. And my Pfeiffer PF too. I can't sell those as there is nothing better out there yet to replace them.

So you are going to sell your Batman and Aquaman PFs but you still want a Flash PF? Don't you want to do a comic Justice League set?

Oh yeah, some of Prime 1's stuff ships in multiple boxes. Some of their Transformers pieces ship in 3 separate boxes. Each of my 1:2s came in 2 separate boxes. I only have one pic I took of Bats' boxes and I'm not going into storage to measure them, but the big box is freaking huge!

37455364024_b07ffa30ac.jpg

I think the IS Vader looks awesome holding the saber too. Apparently everyone else does too as it just went to waitlist on SS's site. I'm starting to have a slight regret not ordering the piece.

1:3 P1 Star Wars stuff is exactly what I want! I feel like I'm neglecting Star Wars as I bought SW Sideshow stuff for so long and now I don't want to buy SS anymore and there is no other statue company that's taken its place for me with Star Wars stuff. Maybe I might get an XM piece eventually.

I haven't really even paid attention to the new Maul PF. It looks nice but I don't feel like spending anywhere near what they are asking. SS shouldn't charge more than $400 for their stuff. They aren't good enough to charge more.

Oh yeah, I still have my Keaton PF. And my Pfeiffer PF too. I can't sell those as there is nothing better out there yet to replace them.

So you are going to sell your Batman and Aquaman PFs but you still want a Flash PF? Don't you want to do a comic Justice League set?

Oh yeah, some of Prime 1's stuff ships in multiple boxes. Some of their Transformers pieces ship in 3 separate boxes. Each of my 1:2s came in 2 separate boxes. I only have one pic I took of Bats' boxes and I'm not going into storage to measure them, but the big box is freaking huge!

Meh, the one guarantee in this hobby is that there will always be more Vader statues. Eventually someone will make a truly perfect representation of him. For as big of a Star Wars fan as you are, it's kind of funny you're not collecting anything Star Wars now!

Sweet, I figured you got rid of those Batman Returns PFs because they were too small. :p

I'm not making any effort to do a Justice League set, but Superman, Green Lantern, and Flash are my favorite characters so they would have a spot in my collection.

Damn, those are some big boxes! I guess I'll have almost two years to rearrange my garage to make room for boxes, ha.

Dude, you have nothing to regret. HT figures are dope AF!!! The likenesses can't be beat! I know at some point I'll pick up some HT figures.

Can you imagine if SS took that much care in their packaging?

I don' feel like dropping that much on SS stuff either, and like you said, it' not worth the price. I have seen that maul and Kylo PFs go for less than 350 on eBay tho. To me, that seems more reasonable for what you get.

You know, I've bought enough of their stuff for 2 collections at least. I don' feel bad for neglecting Star Wars stuff, I feel SS should make a better product for what they charge.

I really like the IS Vader, and seriously thought about buying it. I admit, the XM Vader trio has my eye. And, regretfully admit, so does the 1:2 SS Vader.

Meh, the one guarantee in this hobby is that there will always be more Vader statues. Eventually someone will make a truly perfect representation of him. For as big of a Star Wars fan as you are, it's kind of funny you're not collecting anything Star Wars now!

Sweet, I figured you got rid of those Batman Returns PFs because they were too small. :p

I'm not making any effort to do a Justice League set, but Superman, Green Lantern, and Flash are my favorite characters so they would have a spot in my collection.

Damn, those are some big boxes! I guess I'll have almost two years to rearrange my garage to make room for boxes, ha.

I know its crazy! But just wait, after Christmas I'm diving into the PotF figures and its going to be so awesome!!! :woot:

Ha! P1 still supposedly has a Keaton 1:3 coming. I may be trading up, we'll see. Although by then everyone will probably have the same thought and will try to sell their Keaton PFs at the same time and they won't be worth anything.

I don't know if I ever knew you liked Flash that much. I still can't see why you can't finally admit Batman is in your top 3 favs. You're getting ridiculous here.

I think they'll ship Doomsday in three boxes. One box for the base, one box for his legs, and then another box for his torso. The boxes will probably end up taking up more room than a 1:2's. Lets see if we can remember my prediction two years from now when it ships :LOL:.

Dude, you have nothing to regret. HT figures are dope AF!!! The likenesses can't be beat! I know at some point I'll pick up some HT figures.

I don' feel like dropping that much on SS stuff either, and like you said, it' not worth the price. I have seen that maul and Kylo PFs go for less than 350 on eBay tho. To me, that seems more reasonable for what you get.

You know, I've bought enough of their stuff for 2 collections at least. I don' feel bad for neglecting Star Wars stuff, I feel SS should make a better product for what they charge.

I really like the IS Vader, and seriously thought about buying it. I admit, the XM Vader trio has my eye. And, regretfully admit, so does the 1:2 SS Vader.

Its like SS just keeps trying to be in last place :LOL:. Prime 1 wraps each individual part in a silk-like cloth on top of it, I think they might even be able to give XM's packaging a run for its money.

They're going for only $350 already !?! Man, the secondary market has tanked! Its a really bad time to try to sell statues. Its really a buyer's market if they are willing to go to the secondary market. I really think it has to do with so many options out there for the exact same characters. I bet Aayla, Shaak Ti and Darth Talon still go for a lot. Having said all that I think $350 is reasonable for a (new) Sideshow piece.

I think everyone should get at least one 1:2 scale piece in their lifetime. I may be slightly biased though :p.

True, I do like the Hot Toys line. That means you have to collect XM for me.

Sideshow is really towards the bottom among high end collectible companies, but every once in a while they hit a home run...or they trick us into coming back. :p

I know its crazy! But just wait, after Christmas I'm diving into the PotF figures and its going to be so awesome!!! :woot:

Ha! P1 still supposedly has a Keaton 1:3 coming. I may be trading up, we'll see. Although by then everyone will probably have the same thought and will try to sell their Keaton PFs at the same time and they won't be worth anything.

I don't know if I ever knew you liked Flash that much. I still can't see why you can't finally admit Batman is in your top 3 favs. You're getting ridiculous here.

I think they'll ship Doomsday in three boxes. One box for the base, one box for his legs, and then another box for his torso. The boxes will probably end up taking up more room than a 1:2's. Lets see if we can remember my prediction two years from now when it ships :LOL:.

Its like SS just keeps trying to be in last place :LOL:. Prime 1 wraps each individual part in a silk-like cloth on top of it, I think they might even be able to give XM's packaging a run for its money.

They're going for only $350 already !?! Man, the secondary market has tanked! Its a really bad time to try to sell statues. Its really a buyer's market if they are willing to go to the secondary market. I really think it has to do with so many options out there for the exact same characters. I bet Aayla, Shaak Ti and Darth Talon still go for a lot. Having said all that I think $350 is reasonable for a (new) Sideshow piece.

I think everyone should get at least one 1:2 scale piece in their lifetime. I may be slightly biased though :p.

I still don’t understand how someone who thinks 12-inch figures are too small is going to collect 3 3/4 inch figures!

Prime 1 has a ton of things in development!

Yeah I like The Flash. I’m a big fan of his rogue gallery, Captain Cold is awesome! I’ve actually still been watching the tv show, this season is a lot better. Elongated Man was in the last episode, that was fun. I love DC way more than Marvel, I’m really starting to question why I have so many Marvel statues...

Did you watch football today? There was nearly another phone sized hole in my wall after this!

True, I do like the Hot Toys line. That means you have to collect XM for me.

Sideshow is really towards the bottom among high end collectible companies, but every once in a while they hit a home run...or they trick us into coming back. :p

I still don’t understand how someone who thinks 12-inch figures are too small is going to collect 3 3/4 inch figures!

Prime 1 has a ton of things in development!

Yeah I like The Flash. I’m a big fan of his rogue gallery, Captain Cold is awesome! I’ve actually still been watching the tv show, this season is a lot better. Elongated Man was in the last episode, that was fun. I love DC way more than Marvel, I’m really starting to question why I have so many Marvel statues...

Did you watch football today? There was nearly another phone sized hole in my wall after this!

I don't think its about the size, its more about the nostalgic value. I'm definitely going to keep them sealed though because 3 3/4" would be absolutely no fun for me to display.

P1 really needs to chill out with their announcements and get a new factory or something to start cranking out what they've already announced. There is already nearly a two year wait once something goes up for order.

DC is way better than Marvel! But I hope you aren't listening to all of my advice and I hope you are still collecting what you like. I hope I didn't convince you that Marvel statues are stupid or anything :p. I'd totally do an X-Men collection if funds and space were no issue, and maybe even a Spidey collection too.

Damn that was one of the most awesome plays I've ever seen! Sorry it happened against your Cowboys but at least you won the game :). I sincerely hope you don't throw anymore phones into the wall. I didn't watch any football as my Packers didn't play today.

How was everyone's weekend? My stupid cold came back full force. I thought by the end of Thursday I was all better but then yesterday evening I started to get really stuffy and today I am full blown stuffed up and can hardly breathe. I'm not having a fun time over here :yuck:.