STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
I know its crazy! But just wait, after Christmas I'm diving into the PotF figures and its going to be so awesome!!! :woot:

Ha! P1 still supposedly has a Keaton 1:3 coming. I may be trading up, we'll see. Although by then everyone will probably have the same thought and will try to sell their Keaton PFs at the same time and they won't be worth anything.

I don't know if I ever knew you liked Flash that much. I still can't see why you can't finally admit Batman is in your top 3 favs. You're getting ridiculous here.

I think they'll ship Doomsday in three boxes. One box for the base, one box for his legs, and then another box for his torso. The boxes will probably end up taking up more room than a 1:2's. Lets see if we can remember my prediction two years from now when it ships :LOL:.

Its like SS just keeps trying to be in last place :LOL:. Prime 1 wraps each individual part in a silk-like cloth on top of it, I think they might even be able to give XM's packaging a run for its money.

They're going for only $350 already !?! Man, the secondary market has tanked! Its a really bad time to try to sell statues. Its really a buyer's market if they are willing to go to the secondary market. I really think it has to do with so many options out there for the exact same characters. I bet Aayla, Shaak Ti and Darth Talon still go for a lot. Having said all that I think $350 is reasonable for a (new) Sideshow piece.

I think everyone should get at least one 1:2 scale piece in their lifetime. I may be slightly biased though :p.

I think you're Right! Same with a 1:1 statue.

Most sellers are trying to get close to retail for it. I've seen a few auctions at $700-$1000 for a non-ex. Still, deals are to be had if you're
patient.

Aayla and Shaak seemed to have dropped to about $700. I just sold my mythos Kenobi for $1400. Still have Vader and Maul mythos, but not sure for how long.

Now that is how packaging is done!!! Good to hear! I seriously hope they get something for Star Wars.

True, I do like the Hot Toys line. That means you have to collect XM for me.

Sideshow is really towards the bottom among high end collectible companies, but every once in a while they hit a home run...or they trick us into coming back. :p

I still don’t understand how someone who thinks 12-inch figures are too small is going to collect 3 3/4 inch figures!

Prime 1 has a ton of things in development!

Yeah I like The Flash. I’m a big fan of his rogue gallery, Captain Cold is awesome! I’ve actually still been watching the tv show, this season is a lot better. Elongated Man was in the last episode, that was fun. I love DC way more than Marvel, I’m really starting to question why I have so many Marvel statues...

Did you watch football today? There was nearly another phone sized hole in my wall after this!

I really might do their 1:2 Vader. What you guys think?

I don't think its about the size, its more about the nostalgic value. I'm definitely going to keep them sealed though because 3 3/4" would be absolutely no fun for me to display.

P1 really needs to chill out with their announcements and get a new factory or something to start cranking out what they've already announced. There is already nearly a two year wait once something goes up for order.

DC is way better than Marvel! But I hope you aren't listening to all of my advice and I hope you are still collecting what you like. I hope I didn't convince you that Marvel statues are stupid or anything :p. I'd totally do an X-Men collection if funds and space were no issue, and maybe even a Spidey collection too.

Damn that was one of the most awesome plays I've ever seen! Sorry it happened against your Cowboys but at least you won the game :). I sincerely hope you don't throw anymore phones into the wall. I didn't watch any football as my Packers didn't play today.

How was everyone's weekend? My stupid cold came back full force. I thought by the end of Thursday I was all better but then yesterday evening I started to get really stuffy and today I am full blown stuffed up and can hardly breathe. I'm not having a fun time over here :yuck:.

You'e not getting enough rest, dude. Sleep! And fluids!

Most sellers are trying to get close to retail for it. I've seen a few auctions at $700-$1000 for a non-ex. Still, deals are to be had if you're
patient.

Aayla and Shaak seemed to have dropped to about $700. I just sold my mythos Kenobi for $1400. Still have Vader and Maul mythos, but not sure for how long.

Now that is how packaging is done!!! Good to hear! I seriously hope they get something for Star Wars.

patient.

Wow, yeah Aayla and Shaak Ti have dropped then. That's still quite a bit though, at least anyone who sells theirs will get double what they paid for it.

You got $1400 for Kenobi? That's freaking awesome!

Well I was just going to say you could use that $1400 towards a nice chunk off of a 1:2 piece, but do you want to spend what 1:2 Vader is going for on a Sideshow piece? I know I've always been hard on this company but now I'm truly soured on them. That issue with my Kylo was the straw that broke the camel's back. But if you want a 1:2 Vader you really don't have any other choice, and if you want it I say go for it!

Wow, yeah Aayla and Shaak Ti have dropped then. That's still quite a bit though, at least anyone who sells theirs will get double what they paid for it.

Well I was just going to say you could use that $1400 towards a nice chunk off of a 1:2 piece, but do you want to spend what 1:2 Vader is going for on a Sideshow piece? I know I've always been hard on this company but now I'm truly soured on them. That issue with my Kylo was the straw that broke the camel's back. But if you want a 1:2 Vader you really don't have any other choice, and if you want it I say go for it!

I know you're right. And, I know this thing will probably be hollow. Then again, it could end up being really amazing. The best thing for me to do is wait and see when people start to get them in hand I guess.

Secondary market has been weird!

I'll try to sleep soon. I was so stuffed up last night I only got like 5 hours worth. I'll go drink some juice. Thanks Dr. Lou! :p.

Lmao!!

I don't think its about the size, its more about the nostalgic value. I'm definitely going to keep them sealed though because 3 3/4" would be absolutely no fun for me to display.

P1 really needs to chill out with their announcements and get a new factory or something to start cranking out what they've already announced. There is already nearly a two year wait once something goes up for order.

DC is way better than Marvel! But I hope you aren't listening to all of my advice and I hope you are still collecting what you like. I hope I didn't convince you that Marvel statues are stupid or anything :p. I'd totally do an X-Men collection if funds and space were no issue, and maybe even a Spidey collection too.

Damn that was one of the most awesome plays I've ever seen! Sorry it happened against your Cowboys but at least you won the game :). I sincerely hope you don't throw anymore phones into the wall. I didn't watch any football as my Packers didn't play today.

How was everyone's weekend? My stupid cold came back full force. I thought by the end of Thursday I was all better but then yesterday evening I started to get really stuffy and today I am full blown stuffed up and can hardly breathe. I'm not having a fun time over here :yuck:.

I don't even get excited when Prime 1 announces something new. Until I actually see it up for order then there's nothing to look forward to! And even then they apparently have 18 months between PO and shipping.

I was so mad at that play! I nearly turned the game off! It's funny because people were mad at the Cowboys offense for leaving a full minute on the clock for Rodgers when they played the Packers, but they only left 13 seconds on the clock this time and the other team STILL scored.

Sorry, you're sick. My weekend was super depressing. I honestly didn't get off the couch the entire two days. It's currently 15 degrees and dumping snow. It's snowed all night for three straight nights. It's definitely all sticking now. Thankfully it's supposed to warm back up (and by warm back up I mean the high tomorrow is 34, ha).

patient.

Dang, nice score on the Mythos Kenobi!

I think we talked about the 1:2 Vader before. It's cool, my only issue is it looks like he only has 1 arm. And if you moved the cape back, that arm that is just hanging there should be in a fist, not just hanging by his side flat. Otherwise it's pretty epic. I say go for it since he's one of your favorite characters. I wouldn't be able to resist a 1:2 Superman.

You'e not getting enough rest, dude. Sleep! And fluids!

And a zinc supplement!

I'm glad I boxed my Kylo back up before the lightsaber could start sagging! It's funny how easily Sideshow can turn people off with their shoddy quality. And it's like they don't care. They definitely have an either buy it or we don't care attitude, they have no interest in going above and beyond to change up sculpts when there's lots of criticism.

Last edited:
I know you're right. And, I know this thing will probably be hollow. Then again, it could end up being really amazing. The best thing for me to do is wait and see when people start to get them in hand I guess.

Secondary market has been weird!

Lmao!!

Yeah that's a great plan. No way it will sell out before ot ships. I hope it turns put epic so you can get it!

But, you might want to consider this masterpiece instead:

attachment.php

http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/f...-darth-vader-7-feet-statue-canadian-tire.html :rofl:

I don't even get excited when Prime 1 announces something new. Until I actually see it up for order then there's nothing to look forward to! And even then they apparently have 18 months between PO and shipping.

I was so mad at that play! I nearly turned the game off! It's funny because people were mad at the Cowboys offense for leaving a full minute on the clock for Rodgers when they played the Packers, but they only left 13 seconds on the clock this time and the other team STILL scored.

Sorry, you're sick. My weekend was super depressing. I honestly didn't get off the couch the entire two days. It's currently 15 degrees and dumping snow. It's snowed all night for three straight nights. It's definitely all sticking now. Thankfully it's supposed to warm back up (and by warm back up I mean the high tomorrow is 34, ha).

Dang, nice score on the Mythos Kenobi!

I think we talked about the 1:2 Vader before. It's cool, my only issue is it looks like he only has 1 arm. And if you moved the cape back, that arm that is just hanging there should be in a fist, not just hanging by his side flat. Otherwise it's pretty epic. I say go for it since he's one of your favorite characters. I wouldn't be able to resist a 1:2 Superman.

And a zinc supplement!

I'm glad I boxed my Kylo back up before the lightsaber could start sagging! It's funny how easily Sideshow can turn people off with their shoddy quality. And it's like they don't care. They definitely have an either buy it or we don't care attitude, they have no interest in going above and beyond to change up sculpts when there's lots of criticism.

I just can't wait to see what thet show off at the Tokyo con next month. At least I know I'll have a couple of years to save for it lol. I just saw a new pic online of Hush Batman and he is painted, the Anne Hathaway Catwoman was in the pic too and I think she is also painted. I'm telling you there are going to be some awesome reveals at that con!

I'd be livid if that happened to my team too.

I'm off work yet again today. Last Friday I thought I was totally fine, and then it just turned right around and came back. I'm so pissed!

I'm sorry to hear about your weather. I couldn't handle 15 degrees right now not to mention snow. How much accumulation do you have?

Sideshow still has their super loyal customers that will buy no matter what crap they put out or how much they charge.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: terp_fan99
Yeah that's a great plan. No way it will sell out before ot ships. I hope it turns put epic so you can get it!

But, you might want to consider this masterpiece instead:

attachment.php

http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/f...-darth-vader-7-feet-statue-canadian-tire.html :rofl:

I just can't wait to see what thet show off at the Tokyo con next month. At least I know I'll have a couple of years to save for it lol. I just saw a new pic online of Hush Batman and he is painted, the Anne Hathaway Catwoman was in the pic too and I think she is also painted. I'm telling you there are going to be some awesome reveals at that con!

I'd be livid if that happened to my team too.

I'm off work yet again today. Last Friday I thought I was totally fine, and then it just turned right around and came back. I'm so pissed!

I'm sorry to hear about your weather. I couldn't handle 15 degrees right now not to mention snow. How much accumulation do you have?

Sideshow still has their super loyal customers that will buy no matter what crap they put out or how much they charge.

Ha ha, I saw that Vader on the other forum. I can't imagine producing that and being proud of your work...

I'm sure Tokyo Comic Con will have a ton of great stuff...for Batman fans. I hope they at least show the Lee Superman. It's December 1-3, I finally looked it up. :p

Dude, that sucks you're sick. This goes without saying, but I absolutely hate being sick. I'm such a baby. Did I ever tell you about the time I got the stomach flu while camping? I crawled out of the tent into the rain and was barfing in a garbage can outside. That's probably the most miserable I've ever been while sick. I drove home the next day.

I'm not sure about the accumulation. It didn't really stick over the weekend because the weather was still around 30. Not sure how much we've got today so far.

Off topic, but I started reading Grant Morrison's Justice League run from the 90s. Gotta love mullet Superman, long haired & hook hand Aquaman, Wally is Flash, and Kyle is Green Lantern. Pretty sure Superman splits into those weird blue and red personalities at some point too. Should be fun!

• Thanks
Reactions: SithLord84
Ha ha, I saw that Vader on the other forum. I can't imagine producing that and being proud of your work...

I'm sure Tokyo Comic Con will have a ton of great stuff...for Batman fans. I hope they at least show the Lee Superman. It's December 1-3, I finally looked it up. :p

Dude, that sucks you're sick. This goes without saying, but I absolutely hate being sick. I'm such a baby. Did I ever tell you about the time I got the stomach flu while camping? I crawled out of the tent into the rain and was barfing in a garbage can outside. That's probably the most miserable I've ever been while sick. I drove home the next day.

I'm not sure about the accumulation. It didn't really stick over the weekend because the weather was still around 30. Not sure how much we've got today so far.

Off topic, but I started reading Grant Morrison's Justice League run from the 90s. Gotta love mullet Superman, long haired & hook hand Aquaman, Wally is Flash, and Kyle is Green Lantern. Pretty sure Superman splits into those weird blue and red personalities at some point too. Should be fun!

If I made that I'd be so disappointed at myself. I love how his inner robe is one solid sculpted blob but then they decided to give him a fabric cape :LOL:.

Yes! Now we know! Just become a Batman fan already. Look how much fun you would be having with all the options out there!

Oh that sounda terrible! One time I was home sick during grade school and I was feeling nauseous and I was standing by my back door and I couldn't get anywhere quick enough so I just opened the door and barfed all over my back porch. I could see all the Lucky Charms marshmallows I had eaten for breakfast that morning everywhere. Good times :rofl:.

Hopefully its not too much. Do you think you'll have to shovel?

Is that the Superman comic I have with the blue and white lightning bolt costume? I just randomly bought it then and had no idea what was going on.

• Thanks
If I made that I'd be so disappointed at myself. I love how his inner robe is one solid sculpted blob but then they decided to give him a fabric cape :LOL:.

Yes! Now we know! Just become a Batman fan already. Look how much fun you would be having with all the options out there!

Oh that sounda terrible! One time I was home sick during grade school and I was feeling nauseous and I was standing by my back door and I couldn't get anywhere quick enough so I just opened the door and barfed all over my back porch. I could see all the Lucky Charms marshmallows I had eaten for breakfast that morning everywhere. Good times :rofl:.

Hopefully its not too much. Do you think you'll have to shovel?

Is that the Superman comic I have with the blue and white lightning bolt costume? I just randomly bought it then and had no idea what was going on.

Not going to become a Batman fan! It will never happen! Unless we're talking Adam West Batman. :p

Hey, at least you made it outside! The worst is when it's coming out both ends. You just dropped a bomb in the toilet, no way you're going to turn around and throw up into that, ha. Too far? Let's just say I've puked in the sink a few times. I used to never get sick until I moved to Billings. My old roommates both worked around children and my brother works at a hospital plus he has four kids now so there are germs galore around here!

No, I live in a townhouse with a HOA so they have to shovel for me. I'm super lazy.

Yep, I have no idea what those red and blue Superman people were. I guess I may find out.

superman-redblue.jpg

EDIT: I just looked up the story about this costume, sounds like the dumbest thing ever. Maybe I should be a Batman fan, ha.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Not going to become a Batman fan! It will never happen! Unless we're talking Adam West Batman. :p

Hey, at least you made it outside! The worst is when it's coming out both ends. You just dropped a bomb in the toilet, no way you're going to turn around and throw up into that, ha. Too far? Let's just say I've puked in the sink a few times. I used to never get sick until I moved to Billings. My old roommates both worked around children and my brother works at a hospital plus he has four kids now so there are germs galore around here!

No, I live in a townhouse with a HOA so they have to shovel for me. I'm super lazy.

Yep, I have no idea what those red and blue Superman people were. I guess I may find out.

superman-redblue.jpg

Oh God that's awful! I barfed in the sink a couple times but luckily never while I was on the toilet dropping a deuce. I did manage to clog the sink once with my vomit. That was not a good time!

That must be nice! I hate shoveling so much! Sometimes I hire a guy if I'm too lazy.

I never knew there was a red and white one. I guess the story wasn't good enough for me to make it that far :LOL:.

• Thanks
Oh God that's awful! I barfed in the sink a couple times but luckily never while I was on the toilet dropping a deuce. I did manage to clog the sink once with my vomit. That was not a good time!

That must be nice! I hate shoveling so much! Sometimes I hire a guy if I'm too lazy.

I never knew there was a red and white one. I guess the story wasn't good enough for me to make it that far :LOL:.

Ha, that's fun because then you're shoveling barf chunks out of the sink. Oh man, being sick is terrible! My brother seriously gets us all sick a lot! I'm happy that he's done with that hospital job in a couple of weeks.

I actually don't mind shoveling, but I'm glad I don't have to.

Oh I looked the two Supermen up, it sounds like an awful storyline.

So I started collecting high end statues almost 5 years ago and I've pretty much sold everything I started with. Back then, I assumed by now that Sideshow would have made the entire Justice League in both life size bust and premium format form along with villains for each character. I never thought we'd be sitting here five years later with no Flash. This is a frustrating hobby. You can't really plan out a collection because the odds of most of the stuff you want being made are slim. It's been annoying me lately to the point where I just want to sell a ton of stuff.

• Thanks
Ha, that's fun because then you're shoveling barf chunks out of the sink. Oh man, being sick is terrible! My brother seriously gets us all sick a lot! I'm happy that he's done with that hospital job in a couple of weeks.

I actually don't mind shoveling, but I'm glad I don't have to.

Oh I looked the two Supermen up, it sounds like an awful storyline.

So I started collecting high end statues almost 5 years ago and I've pretty much sold everything I started with. Back then, I assumed by now that Sideshow would have made the entire Justice League in both life size bust and premium format form along with villains for each character. I never thought we'd be sitting here five years later with no Flash. This is a frustrating hobby. You can't really plan out a collection because the odds of most of the stuff you want being made are slim. It's been annoying me lately to the point where I just want to sell a ton of stuff.

Hopefully that will help out. I know whenever I leave a hospital I feel like I need to disinfect my entire body. Its like an entirely different way of feeling dirty.

Psshht. You wouldn't want to be shoveling the snowstorm we got 6 or 7 years ago that was like 4+ feet deep. I still have never seen anything like it in my life.

That figures, and I saw your edit, and yes you should just be a Batman fan! :p I have had no desire to read anything in months.

I had a feeling they might not get around to a lot of the main DC characters for quite awhile. I just looked at the Star Wars lines and the X-Men line. Both have been going on for a lot longer than SS had DC and they weren't done at that point, and they still aren't done now. Its a really bad sign once you start collecting a comic line but then you immediately see SS breach off it into movie versions, video game versions, and then off-shoot comic versions. You just know each time one of those goes up that just means its going to be another year and a half before you get a chance to get a comic character you've been waiting for only to see SS breach off into another off shoot like their stupid Batman Nightmare line. I think SS's plan is once people get one piece from a different line they will want to collect that entire line too, and will just find a way to juggle all of the payments. I wish they'd finish a line they start then make an announcement when he line has ended, then go on to something else.

• Thanks
Hopefully that will help out. I know whenever I leave a hospital I feel like I need to disinfect my entire body. Its like an entirely different way of feeling dirty.

Psshht. You wouldn't want to be shoveling the snowstorm we got 6 or 7 years ago that was like 4+ feet deep. I still have never seen anything like it in my life.

That figures, and I saw your edit, and yes you should just be a Batman fan! :p I have had no desire to read anything in months.

I had a feeling they might not get around to a lot of the main DC characters for quite awhile. I just looked at the Star Wars lines and the X-Men line. Both have been going on for a lot longer than SS had DC and they weren't done at that point, and they still aren't done now. Its a really bad sign once you start collecting a comic line but then you immediately see SS breach off it into movie versions, video game versions, and then off-shoot comic versions. You just know each time one of those goes up that just means its going to be another year and a half before you get a chance to get a comic character you've been waiting for only to see SS breach off into another off shoot like their stupid Batman Nightmare line. I think SS's plan is once people get one piece from a different line they will want to collect that entire line too, and will just find a way to juggle all of the payments. I wish they'd finish a line they start then make an announcement when he line has ended, then go on to something else.

I definitely couldn't work in a hospital, that's for sure.

Why not? That sounds like a great workout, ha.

I haven't read much lately, but was looking at my bookcase full of trades I haven't read and decided I should start one.

It's so frustrating, especially when they keep making the main characters multiple times. The first Green Lantern PF sold pretty well, especially compared to the newer Justice League members they have done. Their bloated production numbers combined with their unimaginative poses are what's killing sales, not the character choices. I bet a ton of people would buy Flash if they did something unique and awesome instead of him standing there in a Captain Morgan pose. I mean Thanos isn't really a "main" character and he sold out instantly because they stepped up their game with the design. Instead, they probably look at the bad sales on Supergirl and Darkseid and assume there's no market for non-Batman characters...even though they totally botched both of those statues. I'm so mad at them for blocking XM still.

Did you see Disney is in talks to purchase 21st Century Fox? That would mean X-Men and Fantastic Four could crossover into the MCU. Pretty sure Hugh Jackman said the only way he would be Wolverine again was if it was in an Avengers movie...of course it hasn't happened yet.

• Thanks
I definitely couldn't work in a hospital, that's for sure.

Why not? That sounds like a great workout, ha.

I haven't read much lately, but was looking at my bookcase full of trades I haven't read and decided I should start one.

It's so frustrating, especially when they keep making the main characters multiple times. The first Green Lantern PF sold pretty well, especially compared to the newer Justice League members they have done. Their bloated production numbers combined with their unimaginative poses are what's killing sales, not the character choices. I bet a ton of people would buy Flash if they did something unique and awesome instead of him standing there in a Captain Morgan pose. I mean Thanos isn't really a "main" character and he sold out instantly because they stepped up their game with the design. Instead, they probably look at the bad sales on Supergirl and Darkseid and assume there's no market for non-Batman characters...even though they totally botched both of those statues. I'm so mad at them for blocking XM still.

Did you see Disney is in talks to purchase 21st Century Fox? That would mean X-Men and Fantastic Four could crossover into the MCU. Pretty sure Hugh Jackman said the only way he would be Wolverine again was if it was in an Avengers movie...of course it hasn't happened yet.

I never could either.

I'm looking at things I could read right now, but I have zero desire to pick anything up lol.

I'm really shocked they haven't made a Flash PF yet. Even with how big of a Bat-fan I am, I would have picked the Flash before more than half of the choices. Even their Batverse choices haven't even been all that great. Batwoman was a terrible choice right now! I would have thought the first thing they would have done is the entire Justice League. Then they should have done a villain for everyone. Then they should have done the right thing and made nothing else but Batman villains after that :LOL:. I think Thanos sold really well because of how popular he is right now combined with him in a sitting pose. I just can't figure out why having them sit makes them so valuable.

Well I guess that could be exciting. I know most people really wanted Disney to take over X-Men because they are tired of Bryan Singer. But honestly I'm tired of Kevin Feige. The guy came out with a great plan for a planned cinematic universe, but their movies are just rarely offering anything new now. That's probably why The Winter Soldier is the only movie they've made over the last 5 years that I truly loved because it felt pretty different. And I don't think all Marvel movies should be overly-realistic or have a darker tone, but I think some of them need too. Likewise with DC, I really do like the fresh tone of MoS and BvS but if they had that tone for 5+ years straight I'd easily be as sick of them. Both Universes just need lots of variety! Maybe once it happens and I get to see the X-Men interacting with the Avengers that will make me more excited. But the thing that excites me most about this would be with Marvel having all their characters under one roof it would make it a lot easier to negotiate some type of deal with Warners to do a Marvel vs DC movie or movies.

• Thanks
I never could either.

I'm looking at things I could read right now, but I have zero desire to pick anything up lol.

I'm really shocked they haven't made a Flash PF yet. Even with how big of a Bat-fan I am, I would have picked the Flash before more than half of the choices. Even their Batverse choices haven't even been all that great. Batwoman was a terrible choice right now! I would have thought the first thing they would have done is the entire Justice League. Then they should have done a villain for everyone. Then they should have done the right thing and made nothing else but Batman villains after that :LOL:. I think Thanos sold really well because of how popular he is right now combined with him in a sitting pose. I just can't figure out why having them sit makes them so valuable.

Well I guess that could be exciting. I know most people really wanted Disney to take over X-Men because they are tired of Bryan Singer. But honestly I'm tired of Kevin Feige. The guy came out with a great plan for a planned cinematic universe, but their movies are just rarely offering anything new now. That's probably why The Winter Soldier is the only movie they've made over the last 5 years that I truly loved because it felt pretty different. And I don't think all Marvel movies should be overly-realistic or have a darker tone, but I think some of them need too. Likewise with DC, I really do like the fresh tone of MoS and BvS but if they had that tone for 5+ years straight I'd easily be as sick of them. Both Universes just need lots of variety! Maybe once it happens and I get to see the X-Men interacting with the Avengers that will make me more excited. But the thing that excites me most about this would be with Marvel having all their characters under one roof it would make it a lot easier to negotiate some type of deal with Warners to do a Marvel vs DC movie or movies.

I don't even want to talk about a Flash PF anymore. I'm kind of bitter about it to be honest. :p I keep seeing more people commenting "this before Flash?" when a new statue is announced. So I'm not alone!

Winter Soldier is so good! The new Thor was basically a comedy. When everyone asks me how it was the first thing that comes to mind is it was really funny. I mean I enjoyed it, but don't expect anything serious. Seems like online hardcore Marvel comic fans aren't too happy about it. I have never been a big fan of Thor so whatever. I'm more excited about Disney acquiring Fox for the possibilities in the cosmic universe. They could pull Silver Surfer and Galactus into the fray!

Man, it's going to be hard to stay away from the Tweeterhead line...

26447840889_9a01a95a51_b.jpg

• Thanks
I don't even want to talk about a Flash PF anymore. I'm kind of bitter about it to be honest. :p I keep seeing more people commenting "this before Flash?" when a new statue is announced. So I'm not alone!

Winter Soldier is so good! The new Thor was basically a comedy. When everyone asks me how it was the first thing that comes to mind is it was really funny. I mean I enjoyed it, but don't expect anything serious. Seems like online hardcore Marvel comic fans aren't too happy about it. I have never been a big fan of Thor so whatever. I'm more excited about Disney acquiring Fox for the possibilities in the cosmic universe. They could pull Silver Surfer and Galactus into the fray!

Man, it's going to be hard to stay away from the Tweeterhead line...

26447840889_9a01a95a51_b.jpg

I'm glad you're not alone. It will happen eventually, just hang in there.

The Winter Soldier was phenomenal! I could tell the new Thor was a comedy just from the trailers. But I think the vast majority of the MCU movies are comedies. Its almost like when anyone asks about one of their new movies the first thing someone says is either "it was so funny" or "it was so much fun". Again that's fine but once in awhile I wish they'd make something that's a little more thought provoking or engaging.

But all of that is a moot point for now anyways because another article just came out that said the talks between the two studios have ended.

Well it might be easy to stay away from the line once they produce so many characters you can't possibly afford them anymore :p. That quote of this being the most comprehensive collection of DC statues is both spectacular and terrifying at the same time. I wonder what kind of time frame they are hoping to complete this line in. I'm still avoiding these for now but I will forever be tempted by that Joker of theirs. I wish they'd announce the ES of all of their pieces.

• Thanks
I'm glad you're not alone. It will happen eventually, just hang in there.

The Winter Soldier was phenomenal! I could tell the new Thor was a comedy just from the trailers. But I think the vast majority of the MCU movies are comedies. Its almost like when anyone asks about one of their new movies the first thing someone says is either "it was so funny" or "it was so much fun". Again that's fine but once in awhile I wish they'd make something that's a little more thought provoking or engaging.

But all of that is a moot point for now anyways because another article just came out that said the talks between the two studios have ended.

Well it might be easy to stay away from the line once they produce so many characters you can't possibly afford them anymore :p. That quote of this being the most comprehensive collection of DC statues is both spectacular and terrifying at the same time. I wonder what kind of time frame they are hoping to complete this line in. I'm still avoiding these for now but I will forever be tempted by that Joker of theirs. I wish they'd announce the ES of all of their pieces.

I know on the Q&A section in the statue forum someone asked about life size DC busts again and they said maybe next year. Although I imagine with the popularity of Wonder Woman right now that she would probably be next...or Harley.

I guess Civil War really didn't have much comedy to it either. I don't know that any of the Captain America movies have been all that comedic. Avengers: Age of Ultron got a little dark too. Did you like the Norton Incredible Hulk?

I'm pretty sure everyone said the talks to bring Spider-Man into the MCU had ended too then all of the sudden it happened. This would be bad news for Netflix. Anything FOX owned would now be on the Disney streaming service instead. I'm guessing that's why they are trying to do this.

I don't know, I could have bought 4-5 of their statues for the price I paid for Thanos! Do they not announce ES on their other lines? I bet they would if someone asked. They are pretty interactive with fans. Tweeterhead should get the Marvel license too!

• Thanks
I know on the Q&A section in the statue forum someone asked about life size DC busts again and they said maybe next year. Although I imagine with the popularity of Wonder Woman right now that she would probably be next...or Harley.

I guess Civil War really didn't have much comedy to it either. I don't know that any of the Captain America movies have been all that comedic. Avengers: Age of Ultron got a little dark too. Did you like the Norton Incredible Hulk?

I'm pretty sure everyone said the talks to bring Spider-Man into the MCU had ended too then all of the sudden it happened. This would be bad news for Netflix. Anything FOX owned would now be on the Disney streaming service instead. I'm guessing that's why they are trying to do this.

I don't know, I could have bought 4-5 of their statues for the price I paid for Thanos! Do they not announce ES on their other lines? I bet they would if someone asked. They are pretty interactive with fans. Tweeterhead should get the Marvel license too!

Not gonna lie, I'd love a life size Harley bust :p.

I have trouble remembering which movie is Civil War and which one is Age of Ultron lol. I think I've also forgotten which order some of these movies came out too. I do like the Norton Incredible Hulk movie. I really liked the MCU all the way through Avengers 1, after that I just got tired of it. It really started with me being disappointed with Iron Man 3 and Thor 2.

I think it will happen its just a matter of when. I think it would be best for the MCU to finish off with however many Phases they have planned first before trying to absorb the X-Men and Fantastic 4 into it. Spider-Man already feels forced in it. Is Tony going to make all of their costumes too?

The only ES I remember Tweeterhead announcing is their exclusives. I don't think they've ever announced the ES of any of their Regs but I'm not completely sure on that. My TH Catwoman was not numbered. Be careful what you wish for because the next thing they will announce is "the most comprehensive collection of Marvel statues ever" :LOL:. I would think they should be able to get the Marvel license, does anyone make 1:6 Marvel statues currently? Bowen is out of business right?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Not gonna lie, I'd love a life size Harley bust :p.

I have trouble remembering which movie is Civil War and which one is Age of Ultron lol. I think I've also forgotten which order some of these movies came out too. I do like the Norton Incredible Hulk movie. I really liked the MCU all the way through Avengers 1, after that I just got tired of it. It really started with me being disappointed with Iron Man 3 and Thor 2.

I think it will happen its just a matter of when. I think it would be best for the MCU to finish off with however many Phases they have planned first before trying to absorb the X-Men and Fantastic 4 into it. Spider-Man already feels forced in it. Is Tony going to make all of their costumes too?

The only ES I remember Tweeterhead announcing is their exclusives. I don't think they've ever announced the ES of any of their Regs but I'm not completely sure on that. My TH Catwoman was not numbered. Be careful what you wish for because the next thing they will announce is "the most comprehensive collection of Marvel statues ever" :LOL:. I would think they should be able to get the Marvel license, does anyone make 1:6 Marvel statues currently? Bowen is out of business right?

I’m sure lots of people would love a Harley bust. I’m actually surprised there isn’t one already.

Pssshhhh...stop being a Marvel hater. We had virtually no superhero movies growing up, just enjoy it. Of course I don’t like the DC movies so maybe I should shut up. Thor 2 and Iron Man 3 sucked, that was a bad year.

Well they could work for phase 3. They could make that phase have Galactus as the villain. That comment about Tony making the costumes is pretty funny. Reed Richards may be smarter than Stark.

Bowen hasn’t made statues in a long ass time. I thought some random company called Prototypez was doing 1:6 Marvel, but they seem unorganized as heck.

You might as well give up on football with no Rodgers.

• Thanks