Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
thecrow_bluray_steelbook_ecke_3d.jpg

This is a group buy for the Crow steelbook from GERMANY. Released date of December 9th.

Given the release is done by a smaller studio, there's a very good chance this could be region locked.
$34.09 SHIPPED INCLUDING PAYPAL FEES

(that is with 10/23/10 exchange - it might drop a bit before release)

How I determine cost -> exact steelbook cost + any fees (credit card currency fees, etc) + a small amount for me.

Normal rules apply - all members of the group buy assume a similar risk - if a steelbook comes in with a small ding, there's nothing I can do about that. However, I will use a random number generator to "pick" who gets any damaged copy.

There should be NOTHING that is majorly damaged - things usually arrive from amazon.de in fine shape.

If you have a trading score smaller than 5 - payment is required up front, unless you have participated in a group buy with me before. I cannot be stuck with unclaimed copies.

STEELBOOK mail costs:
Mailing 1st Class USPS in a box - likely around $3.50 for one copy. Can do $5 Priority Mail (on the east coast) for two. EXACT shipping will be charged and I don't ship media mail for steelbooks. 1st class for 1 - otherwise it's priority mail.

Last edited:
Reserve list

1) me
2) pandemonium (SHIPPED)
3) duckydan (SHIPPED)
4) the1tyrant (SHIPPED)
5) GrilledCheez (SHIPPED)
6) BluRayJunkie (TRADE)
7) silentmist
8) king5six1 (PAID) shipping 12/28
9) Black Sunshine (SHIPPED)
10) sixteenvolt420 (PAID) shipping 12/28
11) kaliraver (PAID) shipping 12/28
12) vinnyt007 (SHIPPED)
13) colombianlove41 (SHIPPED)
14) *RedStar* (PAID) shipping 12/28

Last edited:
sounds good.

any update on region playability? Im good either way but if it plays in Region A, I hve a buddy who would also be interested.

sounds good.

any update on region playability? Im good either way but if it plays in Region A, I hve a buddy who would also be interested.

My guess is that it will be region locked to B.

No official word until we get a review or something like that.

Please add me to the list for the Crow, still one of my all-time favs. Anyway i could somehow add a Salt steel and Karate Kid steel to the order? Thanks man.

Please add me to the list for the Crow, still one of my all-time favs. Anyway i could somehow add a Salt steel and Karate Kid steel to the order? Thanks man.

Remind me later on Karate Kid + Salt -> all the orders I have in right now are locked tight.

The Crow is in, I'll be sending PMs shortly with payment instructions.

Here's some pics - and I checked the disc - it is indeed Region B LOCKED.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 106_3521.jpg
    106_3521.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 205
  • 106_3526.jpg
    106_3526.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 212
  • 106_3525.jpg
    106_3525.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 211
Nice!! This is one i'm fine with leaving sealed. One of my all-time favorites. Any word of The Crow getting released in the U.S. on blu-ray anytime soon?

Nice!! This is one i'm fine with leaving sealed. One of my all-time favorites. Any word of The Crow getting released in the U.S. on blu-ray anytime soon?

Not that I'm aware - I'll be using my Japanese blu-ray inside this steelbook - I'd hope that the US studio uses the same one as Geneon - it's pretty darn good.

Status
Not open for further replies.