Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
thecrow_bluray_steelbook_ecke_3d.jpg

This is a group buy for the Crow steelbook from GERMANY. Released date of December 9th.

Given the release is done by a smaller studio, there's a very good chance this could be region locked.
$34.09 SHIPPED INCLUDING PAYPAL FEES

(that is with 10/23/10 exchange - it might drop a bit before release)

How I determine cost -> exact steelbook cost + any fees (credit card currency fees, etc) + a small amount for me.

Normal rules apply - all members of the group buy assume a similar risk - if a steelbook comes in with a small ding, there's nothing I can do about that. However, I will use a random number generator to "pick" who gets any damaged copy.

There should be NOTHING that is majorly damaged - things usually arrive from amazon.de in fine shape.

If you have a trading score smaller than 5 - payment is required up front, unless you have participated in a group buy with me before. I cannot be stuck with unclaimed copies.

STEELBOOK mail costs:
Mailing 1st Class USPS in a box - likely around $3.50 for one copy. Can do $5 Priority Mail (on the east coast) for two. EXACT shipping will be charged and I don't ship media mail for steelbooks. 1st class for 1 - otherwise it's priority mail.

Last edited:
awesome pics ... by chance do you own a ps3 and did you try the :triangle: trick?

awesome pics ... by chance do you own a ps3 and did you try the :triangle: trick?

Nope, don't own a PS3 - I have an LG BH200 and a Sony blu player.

On my Sony, once it loads, I get a friendly "you can't play this disc on this player" message.

Got mine in this morning.

Andy, It arrived in Perdect Condition! Bubble Wrapped and Boxed up tight (you cant ask for more).

I checked in both my players and it is def Region B locked.

Stickers are removable, so no worries on that.

and there is a nifty little booklet inside (written in German).

Status
Not open for further replies.