Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
image.jpg

Hello HDN

We're celebrating the summer film season at HDN and we would like you to join us and tell everyone what your favorite summer movie Limited Editions released to date (can be any year or franchise) have been. What other Limited Editions would you like to be released in the future?

Also check out the Movies & TV forum for lots of threads and chat on upcoming movies here!

Feel free to share pics of your summer movies collections!

Have fun guys!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 3,871
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Hey @Sigill I left a bit like it was just trying too hard to be # 1 with a similar formula. Having said that, I can't wait to see # 3. I seriously screamed in 1st one at theater, lol.
Yeah It was similair to the first! The first one was very good, there where plenty of jumping parts! Lol! I loved the way they used the sound, it was very creepy and definatly added to the atmosphere!:)

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Hey @Sigill I left a bit like it was just trying too hard to be # 1 with a similar formula. Having said that, I can't wait to see # 3. I seriously screamed in 1st one at theater, lol.
LOL! :rofl: You screamed in the theater!? :hilarious:

So did I :sorry: :emb: :p

I screamed like a little school girl when that demon bastard appeared! :ohno:
tumblr_n3y9ccouAu1s94dmoo1_500.gif

So YES! I'm also looking forward to see Part 3! Better get my Huggies ready! :D

Great Thread @Sigill! :thumbs: You know my Favorite Summer Movie! :woot: Around this time last year GODZILLA was released :drool: These 3 Editions are definitely my favorites! :notworthy:

ROARING Futurepak!.JPG German_Ultimate Edition!.JPG Japanese_Exclusive!.JPG

Gj0YqiV.gif

popcorn2.gif

Reactions: Sigill
Yeah that made me jump too @bloodsnake007! Haha!:D
That a great Godzilla collection you have, I really enjoyed that too! I love the roaring Futurepak, one of my favourite editions!:thumbs:

Yeah that made me jump too @bloodsnake007! Haha!:D
That a great Godzilla collection you have, I really enjoyed that too! I love the roaring Futurepak, one of my favourite editions!:thumbs:
Thanks @Sigill! :thumbs: But that's only a fraction of what I have in my Godzilla Collection! :wacky: :D Here it is if you want to waste some time! :p Link: https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/my-godzilla-2014-collection.50299/

Seeing this in the IMAX last year was definitely my most favorite movie-going experience! :drool: It STILL is!
popcorn2.gif

Reactions: Sigill
Thanks @Sigill! :thumbs: But that's only a fraction of what I have in my Godzilla Collection! :wacky: :D Here it is if you want to waste some time! :p Link: https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/my-godzilla-2014-collection.50299/

Seeing this in the IMAX last year was definitely my most favorite movie-going experience! :drool: It STILL is!
popcorn2.gif
Wow, that is an amazing collection @bloodsnake007!:thumbs: It took me a while to see everything you had! Lol! Congrats my friend you do love Godzilla!:D I'm a bit late but I left you a thanks. I don't know how I missed It before, that was epic!