Target - SteelBook Retailer Thread [Canada]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
target.jpeg

http://www.target.ca/en/

Feel free to discuss any shipping, shopping or service matters in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Failed expansion my ass. This thing was a farce right from the very start. Who in their right mind would open 200+ stores within a country in one shot? They should've opened 50 in the larger centres, built a revenue and then went and opened a few more. Instead, we got a store that was basically just Zellers with a fresh coat of paint. We never received the products or the prices that the U.S. stores offer nor did we receive the exclusives. Target Canada rarely released the exclusives that the U.S. stores were receiving. Instead we received empty shelves and empty promises. Target went about this whole thing wrong and didn't even give it a chance. It's barely been two years and now they're closing up shop already... 17,000+ Canadians will now be out of work. Kudos, Target. Thanks for nothing!

Reactions: FanOfGaming
Failed expansion my ass. This thing was a farce right from the very start. Who in their right mind would open 200+ stores within a country in one shot? They should've opened 50 in the larger centres, built a revenue and then went and opened a few more. Instead, we got a store that was basically just Zellers with a fresh coat of paint. We never received the products or the prices that the U.S. stores offer nor did we receive the exclusives. Target Canada rarely released the exclusives that the U.S. stores were receiving. Instead we received empty shelves and empty promises. Target went about this whole thing wrong and didn't even give it a chance. It's barely been two years and now they're closing up shop already... 17,000+ Canadians will now be out of work. Kudos, Target. Thanks for nothing!
They haven't been a very smart company for the last few years. I think they are taking a bath on bringing a grocery store into the mix here in the states. Yeah, that's where I wanna by my produce- TARGET.
sarcasm01_zps5884b3cb.gif

Is there any word if Target Canada will still be receiving Lucy and Fury?