ted2.jpg

ted3.jpg

ted4.jpg

Attachments

• tumblr_mab6qgYw4G1qhojeto1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mab6qgYw4G1qhojeto1_1280.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 1,030
Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't a big fan of this film, but I wanted to give it a second chance and couldn't resist the steelbook at that price. Hopefully it arrives without any paints chips like most people have been reporting, but I'm not getting my hopes up. :ohno:

got my order in :oohyeah:

does Play still ship steelbooks in those boxes?

It's been hit and miss for me lately seeing as they're coming to the end.

If you put in a large order they pretty much will all come in boxes. If it's a single Steelbook you've ordered there's a good chance it will arrive in their old brown cardboard envelopes.

Same here. Anyone who needs these can PM or maybe it is a good idea for someone to do a GB.

Don't think this will go OOS as 4000 made just for Uk and due to inflated price seems not many bothered to grab these.

the initial price was just too high for me too but at this price i think Play will sell out very soon

NO. Why have you? I thought there could be no custom fees for shipping within the EU?

the last time i ordered from play was 2 copies of lawless which came to €43.98
got charged €16.11 import vat which play refunded for me as it was the first time, but if it happens again they will not refund, play.com ship from jersey which is a tax free island and not part of the E.U , you are allowed to receive upto €16 in value from outside the eu before being charged import tax , but iv'e had stuff come with a value of over €200 from play before and never been charged

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Jersey is not a part of the European Union but has a special relationship with it, being treated as part of the European Community for the purposes of free trade in goods

Jersey is not a part of the European Union but has a special relationship with it, being treated as part of the European Community for the purposes of free trade in goods

So are you saying customs shouldn't apply to it then? I don't see why Play would reimburse you the first time but then NOT after that? Surely you either have to pay customs or not?

Sounds dodgy.

You must've been very unlucky FLIP. I had never heard of that (or anyone getting caught for it) before.