ted3.jpg

ted4.jpg

Attachments

• tumblr_mab6qgYw4G1qhojeto1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mab6qgYw4G1qhojeto1_1280.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 1,030
Last edited by a moderator:
awaiting stock usually means no stock.
I rang play earlier- i was annoyed at no ted eventhough i ordered it in the morning!
Anyway, not bothered. Im glad play is no longer going to be a retailer!
I much prefer amazon anyway

Mine says 'processing in warehouse' too, and has done since early afternoon. For those with online banking, I guess you could confirm the money has been taken. I'll assume it has.

Now to hope it comes without chips, dents and in their steelbook packaging.

Aaand dispatched. Got my email just now. Always find it funny when i get these late night dispatches. Do they really have people down working in the warehouse at this time?

Do they really have people down working in the warehouse at this time?

It wouldn't surprise me if they had IT staff working the late shift to update online info and to send out despatch emails for those orders picked up in the early evening or due to be collected first thing next morning. It used to be done that way at the distribution place I worked at. Too much data entry for it all to be done during 9-5.

It wouldn't surprise me if they had IT staff working the late shift to update online info and to send out despatch emails for those orders picked up in the early evening or due to be collected first thing next morning. It used to be done that way at the distribution place I worked at. Too much data entry for it all to be done during 9-5.

Ta, thanks for the inside knowledge. You learn something new everyday. :)