ted2.jpg

ted3.jpg

ted4.jpg

Attachments

• tumblr_mab6qgYw4G1qhojeto1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mab6qgYw4G1qhojeto1_1280.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 1,030
Last edited by a moderator:
Mine arrived today, it came with Die Hard with a vengeance. Normally when I get 2 steelbooks they come in the same box but these came in the separate ones with foam padding. Guess they have more of them to use up. They were packaged in the boxes on top of each other in a bag, despite being in a bag neither cardboard box was dented. Also ordered Jay and Silent Bob amaray for only £3 in the same order but that hasn't arrived.

The steelbook was fine apart from about 10 small paint chips/dents on the front which you can only see if you look closely.

All my steels from play come in carboard and foam.
Die hards came- in 2 days
Now they have sent me one ted- no idea how! LOL
I gave hope, i only paid £6.14 as i used £3.85 in superpoints!

I emailed play because Hermes it was out for delievery yesterday but then courier didn't recieve & pre advice needed.

Play have said that Hermes say it should be with me by the 4th, if not play will either refund me or send out a replacement.

Play.com just confirmed that Hermes have lost mine (with goldeneye) & they have given me a refund.

It's annoying as teds going to cost what I paid for both now :( I'm just going to wait to see if it ever drops in price again

Does anyone know why this steelbook is still so expensive (~30€@amazon.co.uk)EEK!? They can't sell much with this price

I got one in the play sale btw...I'm just interest why this is priced so high;)

Does anyone know why this steelbook is still so expensive (~30€@amazon.co.uk)EEK!? They can't sell much with this price

I got one in the play sale btw...I'm just interest why this is priced so high;)

I'd love to know why too. It's the same story at others, including Zavvi. I think it's a great steelbook (despite the chips on the back of mine), but I wouldn't want it for much more than £15.

Be Quick. 22 copies only @£10.99

I have just seen this at Play.com. BASE have 22 copies of this for £10.99...free delivery, if anyone out there missed this on release.
I got mine on release for over £20, so this is a bargain.
Good luck.
(I actually wanted to start a new thread for this, as people may not look here anymore, but i cant find the NEW THREAD icon. Wheres it gone???)

http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/...tring=&searchtype=allproducts&urlrefer=search