Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) (Blu-ray Slipcover w/ Bonus Disc) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: Dec. 16, 2014
PRICE (at time of posting): $22.99
ORDER: Target

TMNT.jpg

The item description makes it sound like Target may release four slipcovers; one with each Turtle:
Exclusive cover will be chosen and shipped at random, cannot guarantee specific Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle featured on cover.

Last edited:
Just so everybody knows and doesn't miss out: this item now says it is a Target.com exclusive. I'm not sure if Target has ever done an online-only exclusive before (I can't think of one), but just in case I went ahead and placed an order now--in case this really isn't offered in-store. The wording was also changed to remove the "random" statement, as quoted in the OP. It now says:
This Target.com exclusive Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Blu-ray Combo Pack includes:
•Blu-ray, DVD, Digital HD
•Exclusive Bonus Disc
•4 custom covers featuring Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello and Michelangelo (Target.com orders only)
People will argue it and nobody will really know until this is released, but I take this to mean that every order will receive all 4 covers. Not sure how that would work, but we'll find out in two months.

Now 19.99 in price and a $5 gift card with preorder. anyone have any better idea on if you actually get 4 slipcovers. the description still reads as if that is true but still not sure.

Just to clarify the above posts, it appears Target added the following language to its website:

EXCLUSIVELY AT TARGET.COM! Can’t decide which Ninja Turtle is your favorite? Then get all 4 custom covers featuring each of your favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello and Michelangelo! These collectible embossed covers emphasize the distinct characteristics and attitude that make each Ninja Turtle unique.

So... 4 embossed slip covers. And the pre-order price is down to $19.99. And you can use the $2 off coupon. And you get a $5 Gift card. Seems too good to be true. Target will surely screw this up...

Hey NINJAS! :thumbs: @NoDingsNoScratches @RekLess @MGD @tridon @kryptonite @Fiasco @Jericho @kaw @Bluprint

I just found the Target Ad for TMNT and it seems like these 4 Exclusive Covers might be released instore as well ;) I hope so! :woot: And at $17.99!? NICE!!! Cowabanga DUDE indeed! :cool:
Target_ad.jpg

And with the purchase of the Blu-Ray or DVD you get a FREE soda and personal pan pizza!
smiley-pizza.gif
Hell Yeah!!! :cool:
target pizza exclusive.jpg

(not my pic)

And as expected the online description has been changed.

details
Go behind the scenes with over 30 minutes of exclusive content only at Target. Explore the cast of characters, dig deep into the martial arts of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and discover why heroes need villains.

Custom cover will be choosen at random for pick up in store orders.

Bait and switch. I hope some idiot gets their ass fired for this ****